• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Lilith

Men like Douglas?   Is he Serious?   :o

Gunner65

DD says he is "the coming Cesaer" !!.......Vulcan intervention....

Pelayo

ddd is the next American caesar. Yeah right ddd, as soon as they let you out of your straight jacket.

Pelayo

Lilith

Pelayo

You mean how the N-words take over America?  Just like the racist asians to leave it to the black people to do all the killing and dying so the asians can swoop in at the end and claim victory.

Gunner65

Two hours more to get the "horror punchline" ?...Eh....NOT!

Gunner65

Said the stupid Canadian/Czchek WHITE follower of DD!

Gunner65

DD is referring to another fiction novel.....

Pelayo

This boring. ddd is no longer relevant.  See yas.

Corona Kitty

Michael Aquino will be my guest Nov 17th

Cya there Gunner & others.

Quote from: username on November 06, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

The shadowy Emperor of the Earth Skyping in from his Scottish Castle?   That is an amazing "get" Mr. Decon.

Debbie is all "hot and bothered" -wink wink   ;)

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 06, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

I hope Gunner calls in!

Gunner65

That is good news!  I am tempted to e-mail the "emperor" and give him an update on Dietrichs' recent decent into debauchery and obscurity. 

The last we communicated was Sept 20, 2017 when I told him about the VAOIG investigation into the Dietrichs' doxing of Jonn Lilyea and myself. 

And Nov 17 is a Saturday so Dietrich will have the opportunity to listen to the interview himself.....that is, if he is aware of it beforehand.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 06, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
That is good news!  I am tempted to e-mail the "emperor" and give him an update on Dietrichs' recent decent into debauchery and obscurity. 

The last we communicated was Sept 20, 2017 when I told him about the VAOIG investigation into the Dietrichs' doxing of Jonn Lilyea and myself. 

And Nov 17 is a Saturday so Dietrich will have the opportunity to listen to the interview himself.....that is, if he is aware of it beforehand.

Yes, I'm sure somebody will let Dietrich know.

This will be fun!    ;D

Gunner65

Dietrich has made claims recently that Aquino is ill and possibly near death...so has this idiot David Shurter who claims he put a spell on Aquino back in July:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ24-lb4aH8&t=321s

Gunner65

Mr. Aquino has been "updated" regarding Dietrich and has responded.

Gunner65

November 7, 2018

Dietrich claims to have Kawasaki Syndrome as an adult

"TONIGHT: SEE THY WORLD ALL-THE-CLEARER THROUGH DIETRICHS' KAWASAKI-“DISEASED*” EYES WHEN THE DIETRICH LIVE-STREAMS HIS EXPERT-ANALYSIS OF OUR POST-MIDTERMS NATION"

"Dietrich (“Dracula”) manifests rather pronouncedly the peculiarly Specific Variant ‘o’ Moderate Kawasaki Disease which Douglas Dietrich himself Evidenced Symptoms at one Year-‘o’-Age" https://arstechnica.com/science/2015/06/the-mystery-of-kawasaki-disease/?fbclid=IwAR3qCQKhxB0w45bNwnsT2mZuq-JHdiUZY1Wz2t_VMkD8BM2smfkLOC4Fgrs

But Kawasaki Disease (Syndrome) is a rare childhood disease:
https://www.foxnews.com/health/kawasaki-disease-a-rare-but-serious-childhood-illness

And Dietrich makes no mention of the many other symptoms associated such as:  Fever of 102 F for 3 or more days; Rashes on body and genital area; red-swollen tongue; dry, red cracked lips; swollen lymph nodes in neck; joint pain; diarrhea; skin peeling from fingers, hands or feet; vomiting and abdominal pain.

Dietrich has made this claim before as well as claiming to have "Alexandria Genesis" - A condition so rare it is considered to be a myth!   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alexandrias-genesis/

"Rumors about the existence of a rare genetic mutation known as Alexandria’s Genesis have been circulating in Internet circles since at least as far back as 2005. The most common form of this rumor states Alexandria’s Genesis is a mutation that turns people into “perfect human beings,” a condition apparently marked by purple eyes, extremely fair skin (that does not get sunburned), dark brown scalp hair (but no body hair), the lack of a menstrual cycle (which does not affect the ability to bear children), strong immune systems, well-proportioned bodies that never gain weight (but extrude “very little waste”), the uncanny ability to always look five to ten years younger than one’s true age, and a lifespan of about 150 years"

Dietrich however, does appear to show all the symptoms of having a BRAIN DISEASE !

Corona Kitty

Would be cool if Douglas called in, when Michael was on.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 07, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

I hope somebody can get hold of him to let him know.  That would be the icing on the cake!

Gunner65

Quote from: username on November 07, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

That would be interesting.  But my gut impression is that Dietrich lacks the required balls enough to do so.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 07, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Dietrich posts cosplay photos

And here I thought, hard-hitting journalism was dead. Semper Fi.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 07, 2018, 03:12:23 PM
That would be interesting.  But my gut impression is that Dietrich lacks the required balls enough to do so.

I'm afraid your assumption is accurate. He truly is a pussy, both in life and online.