• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Weather Evolution, Modification, & Control

Started by Jackstar, May 03, 2014, 03:47:37 PM

Jackstar

I happened across images of what was described as "a fairly new cloud classification that's only been recognized for the last few years..."

So I head over to Wikipedia, and sure enough, there's an article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammatus_cloud

The text is quite in-depth and technically sound. Looks like it was written by a real pro.

Oddly, "needs citation" appears throughout.

I've been seeing new and unusual clouds for quite some time now, but I personally haven't seen any of these yet. Where I am geographically located in the Pacific Northwest, there are not a whole lot of different types of weather.

What about you? What color is the sky in your world?

Gray and freezing in May.  Eat your HAARP out.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2014, 03:47:37 PM
I happened across images of what was described as "a fairly new cloud classification that's only been recognized for the last few years..."

It's right in that wikipedia article..

"Mammatus clouds in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1973"

So obviously not just the last few years.

Jackstar

Quote from: area51drone on May 04, 2014, 09:44:18 AM
"Mammatus clouds in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1973"

So obviously not just the last few years.
Considering how long Mankind has dreamed of directly controlling the weather, I think 40 years does count as "a few."

I see data on this map going back to 1967. There is surely more data, on more maps.

Jackstar

This guy's videos have gotten slightly better at presenting the horrendously complex radar data that he gets from... where?

If all these histograms are being faked, I would very much like to know how he is faking it.

http://youtu.be/dgpqIaTDSVA

[attachimg=1]

Here is a pic I took from my yard the other morning

area51drone

Did you guys see this pic from over wyoming?

Jackstar

Nexrad Weather Control: Tornado Creation 301: http://youtu.be/-jwFG0DSxhY

05:15.

(any resemblance to 5150: strictly coincidental)

Jackstar

Apologists, assemble!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/05/30/atlantic-hurricane-season-begins-sunday-will-record-streak-without-major-hurricane-end/

QuoteSince the hyper-active 2005 season, the U.S. has had just six Category 1 and 2 hurricane landfalls: Humberto (TX), Ike (TX), Gustav (LA), Dolly (TX), Irene (NC), and Isaac (LA).  Sandy was not technically a hurricane at its NJ landfall, and if it were, it would have been a Category 1 storm.

Such a streak, or “drought”, is unprecendented going back to 1900.  As of the start of this hurricane season, the span will be 3,142 days since the last U.S. major hurricane landfall.  The previous longest span is about 2½ years shorter!

How does one explain this?

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2014, 07:58:08 PM
... How does one explain this?

Random weather patterns as we are still coming out of the last ice age.

wr250

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 31, 2014, 09:03:00 PM

Random weather patterns as we are still coming out of the last ice age.

or moving into the next one...

albrecht

So I head over to Wikipedia, and sure enough, there's an article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammatus_cloud

The text is quite in-depth and technically sound. Looks like it was written by a real pro.

I've been seeing new and unusual clouds for quite some time now, but I personally haven't seen any of these yet. Where I am geographically located in the Pacific Northwest, there are not a whole lot of different types of weather.

I've seen clouds like this 20+ years ago over Austin, TX. One of the most amazing thing I've ever seen and have been wondering to this day what they were. It was really so darn cool. It was like thousands of tear-drop bottoms hang-down, suspended in the air. I don't recall if we got any storms afterwards or how long it lasted. But it was awesome.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 02:09:24 PM

I've seen some of those photos before. Supposedly a natural phenomena and really awesome. But it wouldn't surprise me if, possible, to manipulate the weather and create certain effects. It would take lots of money and equipment though I suspect for such large effects. Think as a kid how its easy to make smoke rings by putting a firecracker in a tube or a hole? Or blowing smoke-rings. Or mushroom clouds with a larger explosive. So obviously one can make clouds of a shape. But on a super-large scale?

bigchucka

The study of creatures that are larger than the average size of their species should be called Meatierology.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 01, 2014, 04:36:15 PM
But on a super-large scale?

These things are everywhere, spread from coast to coast, across continents.

What federal agency controls and monitors power plant emissions from sources in... Mexico? Curious.

wr250

so why post pics of water vapor? oh wait water vapor is the #1 greenhouse "gas", sorry.

wr250

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 02:09:24 PM

you forgot these :

anyways roll clouds are formed by onshore breezes  or from downdrafts in thunderstorms. 

coaster

I hope this is a joke. Mammatus clouds are not new. They occur during or after thunderstorms. Come to the midwest, these are very common and are completely natural. I love people who try to talk about "weather modification" but have absolutely no knowledge of meteorology or even basic knowledge of cloud structure.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2014, 09:08:30 AM
I hope this is a joke.

Well, I think it mildly hilarious that you're not sure, but beyond that, no. I am personally well aware that "natural forces" are the cause of all weather.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put some frozen food in the microwave. It says "all natural" on the box...

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2014, 12:35:46 PM
Well, I think it mildly hilarious that you're not sure
You find it hilarious that I think you are stupid? I find it mildy hilarious that someone would think mammatus clouds were the result of "weather control".

coaster

This thread prooves that the majority of conspiracy theorists really have no idea what they are talking about, and because of their ignorance, tend to pull bullshit theories out of their ass. It reminds me of the lady who saw a rainbow form over her sprinkler and went on a tirade about the govt  and haarp. I imagine shes related to Jackstar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2014, 01:16:53 PM
You find it hilarious that I think you are stupid?

Oh, my, yes, absolutely. My tested I.Q. is 176--and not only that, I am smart enough to know that I.Q. tests are bullshit.

Meanwhile, you've chosen Snoory as your avatar. I wouldn't trust your opinion on the color of my socks, let alone my intelligence.

QuoteI find it mildy hilarious that someone would think mammatus clouds were the result of "weather control".

You're certainly welcome to think that... but that's not me. ::)