• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

AHH Yes!  Heather Holman -  The chick who saw Michael Aquinos severed head spinning around in a drier!!   LOL

Pelayo

Yeah, I think the millions of people worldwide that suffered attrocities at the hands of the japs file a class action lawsuit against ddd for inflicting emotional distress by claiming the japs won WW@.

Gunner65

So DD is attacking this chick for making a comment to one of his stupid You Tube videos.  What an asshole.

Pelayo

Feldman died from a heart attack in a hotel room in Mexico City on 2 December 1982 at age 48, during the making of the film Yellowbeard; the film was subsequently dedicated to him. On the DVD commentary of Young Frankenstein, Mel Brooks cites factors that may have contributed to Feldman's death: "He smoked sometimes half a carton (5 packs) of cigarettes daily, drank copious amounts of black coffee, and ate a diet rich in eggs and dairy products

Gunner65

DD dresses in drag so that qualifies him to speak on womens issues!  LOL!   Now he is crawling toward explaining how he conceived his "daughter" who now "lives in Canada" and Matthew Schwab was given her name by Michael Aquino!  LOL!

This insane fucker expects people to take him seriously - LOL!

Late guys.   It's 70+ degrees out there so I was.  Well.   Walking At Night...........................

Gunner65

Nice!  It wants to be spring here WAN - but its just a freaking muddy mess.  At least it isn't -35 windchill.  So I am enjoying a bit of a "heat wave"
It was 40 degrees today with light rain.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 08:07:46 PM
Nice!  It wants to be spring here WAN - but its just a freaking muddy mess.  At least it isn't -35 windchill.  So I am enjoying a bit of a "heat wave"
It was 40 degrees today with light rain.

Muddy mess.   I don't miss that!

Pelayo

The difference between the character Forrest Gump and ddd is that everybody thought Forrest Gump was BSing when he told them about his experiences, and ddd's cult followers believe ddd when he is lying through his teeth about his.

Gunner65

Yes.  The two feet of snow we got back in Jan has all melted off.  Just patches of ice or snow here and there.  Its a sad sorry mess.

Pelayo

It was in the 60's here the past couple of days but it's supposed to get cold the next couple of days.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 06, 2019, 08:08:43 PM
The difference between the character Forrest Gump and ddd is that everybody thought Forrest Gump was BSing when he told them about his experiences, and ddd's cult followers believe ddd when he is lying through his teeth about his.
Dietrich hates Forrest Gump!  LOL! 

Gunner65

COME ON DD! GET TO THE PART ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AND SCHWAB!

Pelayo

Hey, we just crashed the blood supply baby!   

Gunner65

Pakistanis killed 20,000 men by draining them of 12 pints of blood each?  Under orders of Bhuto?

https://carekees.com/how-many-pints-of-blood-in-the-human-body/

The Pakis must have all been large men!

Instead of attacking Trump he is going after Shrill Hill?   What's up with that?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2019, 08:19:13 PM
Instead of attacking Trump he is going after Shrill Hill?   What's up with that?
He is explaining how he got a transfusion of "nano blood" and was forced to have sex with a woman at Letterman Army Hospital and had a "daughter"

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2019, 08:19:13 PM
I was just gonna say, ddd has now turned against hitlery? I guess he eventually turns against all his allies.

Gunner65

"The only one who could love me was my mother" - Douglas Dietrich

"All the nurses ran out of the hospital screaming" !!   LOL!

"THE WHITE WIDOW"   BWAAHAAAA

Pelayo

Hey, ddd is literally admitting to murder. Somebody ought to report him to the cops so they can lock him up!

Pelayo

I bet Aquino told him he had pretty lips before he made him squeal like a pig.

Gunner65

"FEMM JUV -MONTH AND YEAR" - "Suicide Hooker since birth"  LOL  COME ON DIETRICH! STOP CRYING AND GET TO THE DAUGHTER PART OR I AM BAILING TO THE GHOST!

Pelayo

Hey WAN, which is better, taking a walk at night or listening to ddd?

Quote from: Pelayo on February 06, 2019, 08:33:28 PM
Hey WAN, which is better, taking a walk at night or listening to ddd?

No contest.

Pelayo

Hey, Christina Joanna Hart didn't take out the Irish Republican Army all by herself, she had help from the leprechauns.

Gunner65

I would have to take a flashlight to walk at night around here!  We don't have no street lights!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 08:37:41 PM
I would have to take a flashlight to walk at night around here!  We don't have no street lights!

At least you can see the stars that way.

Gunner65

"RIDING UP AND DOWN ON...." OH MY GOD!  Dietrich is a sick sonofabitch!  All this lying re-hashing of his FAILURE to lie his way into the UFO Conspiracy scene!