• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Noory said at the end of the show tonight there will be a "tribute" to longtime guest R. Gary Patterson.
That means he will skip out early tonight and have the staff play a tape of part of an old interview with Patterson...

I love Peter Davenport, it's like stepping back in time or at least to a flashback to my childhood watching The Waltons.

'George, this is an interesting report tonight. A young girl, quite a beautiful girl I may add, who does a lot of needlepoint work, you know embroidered pillows and things like that. She had a date with her beau who lived in Sage County about oh 20 miles as the crow flies to attend a rock and roll concert but she had to cancel because her mother needed her help, she has lumbago. So she stayed home and not wanting to disturb her mother she went out to make a phone call to a friend when out of the corner of her eye she noticed lights, strange lights ...........'

Morgus

Ugh, Noory just sang "Happy Birthday" to a caller, warbling it out... :o
Now its one of the regular callers, Cornelius.

Trump and Jorch are pretty similar intellectually,  this is from a ceremony yesterday launching the National Space Council -   tell me it doesn't sound like Jorch.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 30, 2017, 11:22:20 PM
Noory said at the end of the show tonight there will be a "tribute" to longtime guest R. Gary Patterson.
That means he will skip out early tonight and have the staff play a tape of part of an old interview with Patterson...
I didn't listen last night, thankfully.  Yep, sounds like ""hooky Friday."  I'm hoping he didn't also throw in that awful staged old-lady with an umbrella routine but I'm betting the listeners got a UFO Phil "treat."  ::)  "C'mon, Tommee!  IHOP or Denny's for tonight?"

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on July 01, 2017, 01:52:19 AM
Ugh, Noory just sang "Happy Birthday" to a caller, warbling it out... :o
Now its one of the regular callers, Cornelius.

And what a performance he made of it! How difficult is it to sing Happy Birthday? Joorch had to instruct some poor soul in the studio (Tommee had the night off, I think) to go in search of backing music, which, of course, left Joorch facing his greatest nightmare: having to engage a caller in conversation. "We've found some music," he announced, "but it's a dirge. Can I put you on hold?"
Music to his satisfaction found (I was only surprised he didn't put a Superbeets ad on while he had a sound check and a rehearsal), he delivered himself of the magnum opus, with full tremolo warble.
Corny congratulated him, telling him he'd made the lady's night, nay, life. "I'm just glad I hit the notes," a clearly exhausted Joorch, who had just poured the essence of his being into his performance, replied.

Jesus. Can you imagine how much of a diva he must be at his live stage show events?

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 01, 2017, 07:32:05 AM
Trump and Jorch are pretty similar intellectually,  this is from a ceremony yesterday launching the National Space Council -   tell me it doesn't sound like Jorch.

LOL!  Yes it does.

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 01, 2017, 09:21:29 AM
Jesus. Can you imagine how much of a diva he must be at his live stage show events?

I shudder at the thought of Noory acting or thinking like a diva.  He has zero charisma.  He walks around the stage using weird hand gestures like a drunk and tired priest giving blessings to the people.  It's even more evident when he leaves the stage and walks through the aisle hand slapping the poor people who were dumb enough to pay for that shit show.  I remember one clip that was posted here reminded me of Nosferatu.  Here's a silhouette of Noory backstage, ready to meet Tommy for the set list.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 09:40:06 AM
I shudder at the thought of Noory acting or thinking like a diva.  He has zero charisma.  He walks around the stage using weird hand gestures like a drunk and tired priest giving blessings to the people.  It's even more evident when he leaves the stage and walks through the aisle hand slapping the poor people who were dumb enough to pay for that shit show.  I remember one clip that was posted here reminded me of Nosferatu.  Here's a silhouette of Noory backstage, ready to meet Tommy for the set list.

Noorsferatu

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

I forget the reference but over the past few shows Norry has also mentioned his mother teaching him stuff. One was about God and I forget the other. The only time dad is mentioned is when he retells the story about his grades and alleged switching majors without parental approval.

What that "other" was, and I have a recording to prove it, was that his mother taught him baseball. That's right. His father had nothing to do with the young George Noory in the highly competitive world of sports. It was, of course, his mother that taught him and trained him so well he claimed to be so outstanding at the sport he "qualified" for a full-collegiate "major" athletic scholarship and even "sought a tryout for the Detriot Tigers" major-league franchise at age 18.

Except some of us looked up Harvey S. Lowery High School in Dearborn, Michigan, from 1965 to 1968. Between the school's yearbook ("The Futorian"), its high-school newspaper "The Lowery Light," and numerous micofilm archives from major weeklies from that area, there is no record of one student named George Noory playing any sport -- even intramurals or "reverse squads" for the Polar Bears. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. The Null Set. Nor is he listed as a member of "The Polar Bears Men's Varsity Club," so apparently his great ability and skill were unknown to everyone but him.

But tell Noory that. Send him electronic copies and links to that 1965 to 1968 time. Question him why he fails to appear on any roster and never got a single line of press for being "so goooood" he wrote in a reply, for his athletic prowess and his baseball proficiency. You will get "Did you play any sports as I did? Get a life, you loser," sent from george(at)coasttocoastam.com.

What a liar. Then last night he dares lectures Trump about how to reply to fair-comment-and-criticism. What a pathological liar that Noory is. Then, when the self-professed "teller of truth" is shown up as a liar, he goes full abusive and thinks insulting those who call him out are to blame.

George Noory is the biggest joke in syndicated talk radio. He is also a Hollywood hanger on-- who every celebrity he stupidly attempts to impose himself on knows and then avoids him like the plague from then on.

Ask those who frequent "The Great Greek" and "Morton's Steakhouse" and how they have perhaps complained to management about this fool's behavior. Especially when it comes to being "ambushed" at the urinals by some loser who hovers behind them like a vulture and babbles to them about some "big ideas" and disturbing their peace with pleas for them to appear on his bullsh*t, half-a*s "major" radio program. So he can claim to be "friends" with them -- and cling to them from then on. What a turd!

His mother? Yes, she had "a wicked fastball," Noory claimed, and it was her that sharpened and honed his batting skills to make him "major-league material" instead of playing ball against boys of his own age or older. My word, Noory. From what I know, girls and women pitch underhand because they are unable to have the upper-body strength boys and men have in pitching overhand. Not to mention the anatomical difference with breasts and how those could limit the range of overhand motion. 

But by Noory's own implications, his mother was one heck of a man! Um, but where is his dad when it comes to sports? His dad is never mentioned except when it comes to killing his pets and being mad over some college "report card." Obviously, a full-grown man with father issues that Noory may not realize he is revealing when he states his mother was some father figure in his impressive younger days.

And just visit Amazon to "Look inside" George Noory's "ghostwritten" autobiography "Mad As Hell" and try to make sense of the samples provided. It goes all over the place at once, claims to have solutions for all of mankind's problems, trashes politicians while offering no solid and practical solutions, claims "snake-oil sales" schemes for a paid sponsor sans FDA disclaimers is "cutting-edge medicine" -- then fails, oddly enough, to note among the listener base is Noory's on-air praise of "prisoners" and embracing convicted felons.

I have addressed that matter with Premiere Networks' public-relations department in the past. Having an affiliation and support for those antisocial people who are incarcerated and put away from decent society for good reason is nothing they should be proud of.

Apparently, decent, law-abiding and true people are the minority of the Noory "fan base," and for him to state on air he supports law enforcement while contradicting himself by stating "so many have been railroaded" by the system and "some of them did what they did" is a disgrace to the network that goes unaddressed.   

"Some of them did what they did?" Some? Only some? Premiere Networks, please explain that. Are you implying through your host George Noory that the majority of people in our prisons are innocent and the law enforcement and the court system of due process you claim on one hand to support are to blame for their incarceration? Explain your terms, please. Whose side are you are? That of decent society?, or those who lie like "h," would sell their own mothers and commit heinous acts against respectable society?

According to Noory, who always uses the term "whacked out" so freely to no doubt label anyone who disagrees with him or his charlatan guests, apparently such fairly convicted criminals are to be respected. "Whacked out?" That sounds like him and the vast majority of his fan base these days. How Premiere Networks either fails to see that, or take action to correct it, is beyond those like me and others who aren't antisocial, rotten, lying and abusive persons.

Maybe Noory will follow up that horrible book with "Hi, Guys: A Shout Out To Prisoners And How I Embrace And Support Convicted Felons And Care Less About Their Victims," by George Noory, release date June, 2018.

Correct me if you feel I am "whacked out" by proposing that scenario. Or better still, just listen to Noory and then correct me if you don't see that as possible in that host's twisted, own little world.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 21, 2017, 11:36:18 PM
Agreed.
Let's start blitz complain campaign and inform FDA about this scam that George Noory and C2C is promoting.
I'm sure after receiving some emails FDA would take serious look/listen to Archives of past programs with this crook and fry Stupid Georges ass and C2C as well.

This is very doable guys.
Individually email FDA with your concerns about legality of this bullshit that Stupid Noory and his crook doctor is promoting, maybe also this will contribute to getting Stupid ass fired as well.

OK. Point taken. Know that "Coast To Coast AM" fails to air FDA disclaimers, perhaps fails to note what is paid programming -- with us even hearing Dr. Wallet claiming a while back that George Noory makes money off the sales of criticalheathnews(dot)com products, when it is supposedly "news, editorial or program matter." and allowing guests to make unproven medical claims that could get gullible customers cheated or worse, harmed.

Further, criticalheathnews(dot)com does not appear to a licensed medical provider in the state of California. Yet, we hear Dr. Wallet and Noory claim such who call some online store are "patients" and yet, we fail to know how they address the legality of declaring people "patients" under medical regulations and who accepts the responsibility of their care under that website.

A website, by the way, that apparently is owned and operated by...a radio station KSCO in Santa Cruz, California and operates as....a Youngevity independent distributor and is not a licensed medical provider, from what I could determine. 

Yes, not only express your concerns with the FDA, but consider the FCC and FTC for any possible violations. Even the California State Board Of Medicine.

A program in which no disclaimers are aired, no real disclosure may be being made about who is getting paid for what ("Payola") and without Premiere Networks or its affiliates stating that what you hear doesn't necessarily represent their own views -- and how they fail to realize they could be held responsible for any and all "medical claims" and "patient treatments" issued by George Noory and his guests.

Yes, do what you can in that area. We know something wrong is going on. But maybe, those who have cheated or worse, harmed by the bogus medical advice issued as "truth" will collect themselves to have a class-action lawsuit against Premiere Networks or any of its affiliates for airing what they claim is "medical truth" sans disclaimers when we know it is nothing but snake-oil sales out to rip off -- and possible harm -- gullible, ignorant or desperate consumers who are not being told what they need to know before making informed decisions.   

Case in point. A few years ago, I contacted my local affiliate who carried "Coast To Coast AM" and asked them whether they are willing to accept the responsibility of airing these "alternate-health" programs without any disclaimer that it "doesn't necessarily reflect the views of their station." I invited them further to run my inquiry through their own station attorneys for an opinion on the matter.

I never received a reply. But within three days, the station dumped "Coast To Coast AM" and George Noory and replaced it with a couple of obscure, delayed news-talk daytime programs to fill the overnight slot.

No doubt, that station realized that yes, it could be held liable for what is being aired and it wanted none of that "snake-oil sales" and felt it best to cover itself legally by dropping that program and Noory like a bag of dirt.

Lesson learned. If you get nowhere nationally, feel free to contact your local affiliate and ask them if they are willing to accept the responsibility of airing such perhaps bogus medical programs and the fallout that could ensue from doing so. See if they stay on board then. If they do, well, that will be their choice to make -- and let them be willing to take such a big responsibility when I say the proverbial hammer may fall on them for doing so.     

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2017, 02:36:58 AM
Sans is not used nearly as much as without here.  Perhaps in England they use sans more.  You can ask Pud if he ever comes back.
Sansabelt? Home of beltless pants since 1946. (I was surprised when I looked it up and found 1) it is still around and 2) since 1946.)

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2017, 07:20:59 PM
Sansabelt? Home of beltless pants since 1946. (I was surprised when I looked it up and found 1) it is still around and 2) since 1946.)

Heck yeah!   Perfect fit for your action zone.  :D

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2017, 02:36:58 AM
Sans is not used nearly as much as without here.  Perhaps in England they use sans more.  You can ask Pud if he ever comes back.

Allow this Englishman to confirm the widespread use of 'sans', usually pronounced to rhyme with 'pans' rather than with the correct French pronunciation. Unsurprisingly, Shakespeare is probably to blame. Jacques's (always pronounced 'Jake-Wes') great speech in As You Like It, that begins 'All the world's a stage', and is often called 'The seven ages of man', concludes with the final stage, decrepitude and the approach of death:

...Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

NoMoreNoory

"I hope everyone is listening with ears wide open."

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 02, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

Thankfully I am not...wait, what?  ;D  ;)

CozyRozie

***MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR IDEA***

If one of you computer software gigs can come up with an 'app' that will eliminate voice of George Noory from C2C show and let's you to hear only the guest
you will be very rich,over night.. 8) 8)

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 11:02:54 PM
Heck yeah!   Perfect fit for your action zone.  :D

Ladies are you ready for your snack?

Jorch Noory as MidCentury Man.                                           

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 02, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

LOL! You beat me to posting that one. Pure idiocy. "Ears wide open." What a dunce.

Last night, it became pure hysterical nonsense when a caller strongly suggested that the U.S. President Donald J. Trump appear on George Noory's "great" [in quotes] radio program. Then worse, Noory implied that Trump not only knows about that crappy, huckster-driven radio program, but somehow "knows" the massive listener base. Um, I have a good feeling Trump knows nothing about "Coast To Coast AM," nor would stoop low enough to spend his time on it. 

Sure, our President is going to appear on a program with snake-oil salesmen and paid sponsors spewing nonsense. Sure, he is going to waste his time "hanging out" with charlatans and the biggest one in its host. Trump would be a bigger fool if he ever, ever goes near that program. If he does, then yes, he may be further detached from reality than what some accuse him of.

Then comes Noory claiming when he was some producer "back in the day" and he knew to expose wrongdoers by "following the money" to see where it leads. Looks like currently he forgets about criticalhealthnews(dot)com and where the money from getting suckers to buy snake oil goes. What hypocrisy.   

OK. Take him at his word. "Follow the money" -- and start with that paid sponsor who hawks unproven medical wares at exorbitant prices and see where that leads. No doubt, boomeranging back at the host who warns about just those things.   

Then later, Noory states he'll show President Trump "the respect he deserves." That's mighty white of you, Noory. Like he gives a sh*t about huckster broadcaster who may feel he holds power over the President. That Noory doesn't. His program and himself is a big joke and holds no credibility in our real world -- but its Noory and his staff are the ones to fail to see that.

No doubt, Noory is ready to spew his "advice" about handling criticism. This from a guy who replies to any fair-comment-and-criticism with unjust insults, false and untrue accusations, totally immaturity and some of the replies sent through his "official" email address appear to have been written by a little child with perhaps psychotic tendencies. Yes, Noory, feel free to lecture Trump without considering the baby you are when it comes to handling adversity. You fall apart and leads one to question your mental state. In all honestly, Noory, it is you that should take care of your own issues before inflicting your nonsense on others.

There goes George Noory, who thinks the U.S. President would be dumb enough to appear on his program, endorsing some perhaps mentally ill or narcotic-driven "expert guest" who sounds just like some crack addict you meet in the streets.

One hell of a credible radio program. That woman has issues and it shows the lack of integrity of Premiere Networks to bring some rambling, incoherent and giggling person to discuss "real life" and some "higher consciousness." I suggest that guest seek psychiatric help for her delusions, dysfunctional thoughts and getting in touch with reality before she goes off the deep end. Or at least, put down the crack pipe, bi*ch.

Yes, that's the program our President should be on. What a joke. What a laughable parody of itself. Enough said for now. Enough.

Dateline

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2017, 09:40:06 AM

They must pull "Mad As Hell" off the shelves and out of the online bookstores and give it a new cover.  That pic above shows Norry at his best.