• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Bluejay

A handful of calls from sycophants spread out over 4 hours does not make for quality radio.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2018, 11:10:33 PM
Ian is on now, as an alternative choice tonight.

Thanks.  I thought he was on tomorrow night. I'm bailing...

Ta,

Telly

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2018, 11:11:36 PM
Paul&/orElla call in ever? Or Wolfman? Or MiM (painted rocks n lifetime subscribtion?)

I don't think so, but you never know if they are using a different name on the air or not.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
I don't think so, but you never know if they are using a different name on the air or not.

I think Wolfman would be indentified due to....

Lilith

When Heather talks, it sounds like she's talking to kindergardners, who have no basics on the topic.  She tells us things and ideas everbody already heard.

Lilith

A truckdriver story  ;D  I hope he doesn't have a kitty or a painted rock.

Lilith

No kitty or painted rock, but tales of how Heather is doing just what Art used to do.  OMG.

Lilith

Trust me Heather, you have lots of competition for "getting through the night" shows.  You need to bring your game.

Lilith

Well, kitties, painted rocks, and pats on the back aren't going to keep my interest.

Is everyone’s special ability to compliment Heather?

Well, sounds like I'm not missing anything. Come over to Dave's show.  The campfire's warm and the stories are chilling.

Lilith

Exactly, EVERYBODY has special gifts, as well as shortcomings.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 11:32:05 PM
Well, sounds like I'm not missing anything. Come over to Dave's show.  The campfire's warm and the stories are chilling.

I plan to listen after Heather, like I always do.  I don't want to start listening in the middle of it. 

Morgus

If Heather has to change the show name again, she could go with her "conductor will punch your ticket" theme and call it:
Take a ride on "Heather's Midnight Train"

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
Sounds like Heather hints there may be a behind the scenes fight over the show's new name "The Kingdom of Nye"

Art has professional relationships with Keith and Karen for decades, Heather shows up a few years ago and lays claim to everything?  How does that work?

Something tells me Karen will be more forceful than Keith, if that's possible

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
If Heather has to change the show name again, she could go with her "conductor will punch your ticket" theme and call it:

Knowing Heather, she'll change it back to Midnight in the Desert

Sean92008

There's Brig, waiting for the trainwreck...  Maybe it will become an Olympic sport...

I came here to check for a response from the Dr.  Not even a curious twinge to hear Heather....

I noticed she streams at 128 but insists on 196 for downloads...  So, sound quality isn't important for those listening live?  Crazy bitch.

Humm, Karen after Heather?  I hope I stirred that shit up.

Karen and I shared a few emails...

Lilith

I have no idea what I would call this.  Its a hodge podge of cat ladies, painted rocks, and Heathers support group.

Do these calls always have to have a commentary by Heather, it’s like running the clock down and getting thought it.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
There's Brig, waiting for the trainwreck...  Maybe it will become an Olympic sport...

I came here to check for a response from the Dr.  Not even a curious twinge to hear Heather....

I noticed she streams at 128 but insists on 196 for downloads...  So, sound quality isn't important for those listening live?  Crazy bitch.

Humm, Karen after Heather?  I hope I stirred that shit up.

Karen and I shared a few emails...

Well, if that is how its gonna be, then so be it, but honestly, I had hope there for a few days.  Heather was presenting shows I enjoyed listening to.  Maybe it was just the adrenalin added by trying to return before she felt ready.  I'm disappointed.

Lilith

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 08, 2018, 11:45:20 PM
Do these calls always have to have a commentary by Heather, it’s like running the clock down and getting thought it.

Yup, it feels like Heather really has nothing at all to say, and is just putting in time, and isn't really considering if its interesting to listeners or not.

Maybe she's not getting any callers other than those on her friends list, because they are thinking they probably either won't get their call on the air, or they will get hung up on if their not on her friends list.

Cat ladies would go nuts with out you Heather.

Bluejay

Take a ride on "Heather's Midnight Train-Wreck”
FIFY

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
Yup, it feels like Heather really has nothing at all to say, and is just putting in time, and isn't really considering if its interesting to listeners or not.

Maybe she's not getting any callers other than those on her friends list, because they are thinking they probably either won't get their call on the air, or they will get hung up on if their not on her friends list.
It would be interesting to know if any BellGab folks attempted to call in.

Being arrested versus trying to stay sane during the day maybe would be easier.