• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
Okay, I believe that Alex Jones puts out bogus shit on behalf of the CIA.

That's a take.

Interestingly enough:

https://www.spirituallysmart.com/Jones-CIA.htm
ones regularly has/had on his show a known CIA asset (Patrick J Buchanan according to their own article) who was also Jesuit-Roman Catholic schooled since a child and is a knight of Malta - on his show (Additional Link). Are you starting to maybe see why Jones won’t talk about and sidelines this Vatican issue? Can you see a problem here? Being that Pat Buchanan was a player in the CIA playing mind control games on America through the Media and Alex Jones has him on his "Alternative Media" Program.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2013/04/alex-jones-admits-cia-family-connections.html
Alex the Judas Goat Jones has now fully admitted that half his family are retired CIA! It was long suspected that Alex was working for Stratfor, a Texas CIA front company, then MollyGate broke that his editor-in-chief at Infowars indeed worked for the CIA and Stratfor. Now in an interview with Opie and Anthony Alex openly admits that about 50% of his family works for the CIA!  Alex himself has said "once you are CIA you are always CIA," so for him to admit on air "whenever I go to a family reunion, half the people in the room are former retired CIA" is literally saying "half my family is CIA." If half of AJ's family works for the CIA and so does his editor-in-chief, what does that say for his credibility and integrity? How can you rail on about CIA atrocities, false-flags, assassinations, secret wars, name them as part of the shadow government that you're against, convince people to donate millions of dollars to your "Infowar Moneybomb" a.k.a. yearly personal salary bonus, and all the while secretly employ CIA staff members and have a family full of them? One of the CIA's main MO's: Controlled Opposition.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
He pisses off the people I enjoy seeing pissed off so he must be doing something right. His free speech certainly needs to be protected.

+1!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
I try to separate the wheat from the chaff. I wish that I was that strict with my diet.

Being a backslidden Episcopalian works for me.  I have a lot of free Sundays but darken the doors now and then. 

Dr. MD MD

He pisses off the people I enjoy seeing pissed off so he must be doing something right. His free speech certainly needs to be protected.

George Bush and John McCain wouldn’t think so.  ::)

Nucky Nolan

That's odd. I feel the exact same way about Trump.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 07:15:36 PM
That's odd. I feel the exact same way about Trump.

Trump likes Alex:

https://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-tells-all-on-the-alex-jones-show/
https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-praises-9-11-truther-alex-jones/index.html

"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show.
Jones shared the love, telling Trump that "my audience, 90% of them, they support you."
Jones, who has advanced a number of conspiracy theories, gained prominence as a 9/11 "truther."
He has previously asserted on his radio show that there is a "98% chance this was a government-orchestrated controlled bombing.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Being a backslidden Episcopalian works for me.  I have a lot of free Sundays but darken the doors now and then.

That settles it. You *are* a globalist.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

As foretold by me earlier, the globalist circle jerk is complete.  ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 07:17:51 PM
Trump likes Alex:

https://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-tells-all-on-the-alex-jones-show/
https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-praises-9-11-truther-alex-jones/index.html

"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show.
Jones shared the love, telling Trump that "my audience, 90% of them, they support you."
Jones, who has advanced a number of conspiracy theories, gained prominence as a 9/11 "truther."
He has previously asserted on his radio show that there is a "98% chance this was a government-orchestrated controlled bombing.

That might have hurt Trump's reputation. On the plus side, he never embraced Texe Marrs.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
As foretold by me earlier, the globalist circle jerk is complete.  ;D

Give me a break. You couldn't foretell your next bowel movement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 07:23:00 PM
Give me a break. You couldn't foretell your next bowel movement.

Sure I can. It’s you.

Kidnostad3

I have no problem at all with Jones pissing off the establishment but there are others who do it without becoming the lefts poster boy characature of the average Trump supporter.  His right to free speech is beyond question. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
I have no problem at all with Jones pissing off the establishment but there are others who do it without becoming the lefts poster boy characature of the average Trump supporter.  His right to free speech is beyond question.

Hurr durr!

Gd5150

He’s just the poster boy of the week. Divide and conquer. Tomorrow it’ll be someone else. Hence the reason we have the 1st amendment

Metron2267

I have no problem at all with Jones pissing off the establishment but there are others who do it without becoming the lefts poster boy characature of the average Trump supporter.

Another strawman.

QuoteHis right to free speech is beyond question.

If it's not then YOURS is... :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
He’s just the poster boy of the week. Divide and conquer. Tomorrow it’ll be someone else. Hence the reason we have the 1st amendment

First, they came for Alex Jones. I said *something*, though.

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
First, they came for Alex Jones. I said *something*, though.

What’s weird is all the conservative commentators moving their shows to podcast. I’m wondering if the two aren’t somehow tied. Savage, Ingram, Medved are the ones I know off hand.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:42:13 PM
Cmon man.

Morning Joe - joke
Bernstein - joke
Donny Deutsch - joke
MSNBC - joke

All left wing assclowns.

Yes...and yet Bernstein gets to blame the "neocon Jews" because he's..a..Jew! :o

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
What’s weird is all the conservative commentators moving their shows to podcast. I’m wondering if the two aren’t somehow tied. Savage, Ingram, Medved are the ones I know off hand.

Progressives are tolerant of speech....if they don't disagree with it. Even the Chinese commies shake their collectivist heads at them.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 29, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

It's a purge, they're going to take Rush off too if they can.

Ben Shapiro is no Michael Savage.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 07:18:01 PM
That settles it. You *are* a globalist.  ;)

Truth be known, I once was tempted to transfer my “letter” to a Methodist church but thank goodness I didn’t or I might have become a backslidden Methodist.  That would make me a full blown Communist today. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

Why would a globalist faggot care about this?! He’s probably wetting his panties right now.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 29, 2018, 07:43:15 PM
Yes...and yet Bernstein gets to blame the "neocon Jews" because he's..a..Jew! :o

He was better when he was younger. He's the U2 of political journalism.

Kidnostad3

It will never happen.  Rush is an institution. 

Ben Shapiro is Michael Savage with an education.  He represents the future of conservatism. 

Why are you even mentioning the above persons in the same breath as Alex Jones? 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
Truth be known, I once was tempted to transfer my “letter” to a Methodist church but thank goodness I didn’t or I might have become a backslidden Methodist.  That would make me a full blown Communist today.

I likely get your point. A Methodist now is like a Unitarian then.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
It will never happen.  Rush is an institution. 

Ben Shapiro is Michael Savage with an education.  He represents the future of conservatism. 

Why are you even mentioning the above persons in the same breath as Alex Jones?

I hate to be "that guy". Michael is much more educated than Ben, but don't tell Ben.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 29, 2018, 07:56:45 PM
I hate to be "that guy". Michael is much more educated than Ben, but don't tell Ben.

I’ll take your word for that but Shipiro survived UCLA and Harvard Law School with his brain in tact and that says a lot for him.  I have been a Michael Savage listener for years albeit not continuously.  My understanding is that he wants to ease out of the business. 

Gd5150

No question they want Rush. 25 million listeners a week. No one else comes close.

No one talks prosciutto like Savage.