• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight and Speculation

Started by Up All Night, March 08, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

yumyumtree

On the Free Republic forum a popular theory is that a pilot took the plane to 45,000 feet, cabin pressure was lost, killing the passengers. Then he landed the plane someplace, maybe Iran. The bodies of the passengers have been disposed of a long the way and the plane will be used in another 911 style attack. There are a lot if variations, but this is the gist. A lot of them also think the Malaysian government is hiding something. But loss of cabin pressure figures in a lot of the theories. Some think it was along the lines if what happened to Payne Stewarts plane though that wasn't deliberate. But most people, including me, can't figure out why evidence of it hasn't been found, and when it is, then it turns out not to be. For example they find oil, then the oil turns out to be from something else.

I certainly agree that Art would have treated this story better than George is. Even Wells would have. After Steve Fawcett and numerous missing people, I don't want to hear from Dames and that crowd.

yumyumtree

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 16, 2014, 09:06:16 PM
I'm sure Ed and his Remote Viewing Team already let the authorities know where the plane is.
I've heard Art say he's above reproach.

This was probably back in the nineties before Dames had embarrassing, high profile failures.

coaster

I think its pretty obvious the pilot downed the plane in an act of protest. Seems like the most logical explanation to me.

If I had to be nailed down to one theory, I`d guess there was a flight 93 scenario. The plane was hijacked, the crew acted, the plane went down, the plane is in the drink. The end.

I agree with your scenario, FtF... it seems the most likely based upon what we know.

Then again, to quote Donald Rumsfeld:  Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Ah, what a wordsmith!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on March 17, 2014, 10:52:34 AM
I agree with your scenario, FtF... it seems to most likely based upon we know.

Then again, to quote Donald Rumsfeld:  Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Ah, what a wordsmith!

Heh heh...Ol` Rummy. Yes, we don`t know what we don`t know. Genius!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: coaster on March 17, 2014, 08:48:04 AM
I think its pretty obvious the pilot downed the plane in an act of protest. Seems like the most logical explanation to me.
I disagree. An act of protest, by definition, must be done in public. There was no public announcement; no statement to the media left by the pilot. Further, the pilot's politics were relatively progressive viewed in the context of Malaysia's Moslem government and mass murder isn't a likely act of one strongly supporting expanded democracy in Malaysia.

Yeah, such a scenario seems pretty sketchy... low returns on the investment, so to speak.  We'd have received the pilot's "manifesto" right away.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: yumyumtree on March 17, 2014, 04:47:34 AM
I certainly agree that Art would have treated this story better than George is. Even Wells would have.
Oh jeez, I can only imagine the conspiro-loonies whom Wells would have put on.

Jackstar

Why does this thread contain no debunking of the Diego Garcia theory?

I am disappointed, and may well be asking for a refund.

b_dubb

Quote from: West of the Rockies on March 17, 2014, 10:52:34 AM

Does Rumsfeld have a law degree?  You'd have to have some specialized training to invent some BS like this.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: b_dubb on March 17, 2014, 01:11:39 PM
Does Rumsfeld have a law degree?  You'd have to have some specialized training to invent some BS like this.
He was just spouting a common cliche in the defense industry. I heard "We/they don't know what we/they don't know" and similar lines quite a lot in DOD and defense industry meetings. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on March 17, 2014, 12:28:33 PM
Why does this thread contain no debunking of the Diego Garcia theory?

I am disappointed, and may well be asking for a refund.

I wasn't aware there was a DG theory. What does it entail?

Anyway...how's this for an entirely hypothetical punt:

Aircraft goes off course...all switched off to the outside world. Military ship out in the Indian Ocean equipped with all manner of surveillance picks up a trace that shouldn't be there. Notifies head office for clarification. Head office draws a blank and can't get in contact either, but does identify the contact as a possible threat to A N Other county's capital city. They determine it's possible range and it's flight path. The order goes out to shoot it down. It is shot down.

However it's a diplomatic nightmare. Everyone goes dumb on it and falls into the pretend search and rescue mode...

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 17, 2014, 01:16:38 PM

I wasn't aware there was a DG theory. What does it entail?

Anyway...how's this for an entirely hypothetical punt:

Aircraft goes off course...all switched off to the outside world. Military ship out in the Indian Ocean equipped with all manner of surveillance picks up a trace that shouldn't be there. Notifies head office for clarification. Head office draws a blank and can't get in contact either, but does identify the contact as a possible threat to A N Other county's capital city. They determine it's possible range and it's flight path. The order goes out to shoot it down. It is shot down.

However it's a diplomatic nightmare. Everyone goes dumb on it and falls into the pretend search and rescue mode...

The Russians floated a rumor that the US captured and diverted 370 to DG because of some secret cargo.  I put it at the same probability as Noory's portal theory.

BTW, your idea is not that far fetched at all; but if it were shot down there would be a lot of debris and the crash beacons would have at least sent a impact signal.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 17, 2014, 01:26:03 PM
The Russians floated a rumor that the US captured and diverted 370 to DG because of some secret cargo.  I put it at the same probability as Noory's portal theory.

BTW, your idea is not that far fetched at all; but if it were shot down there would be a lot of debris and the crash beacons would have at least sent a impact signal.

Said the newspaper editor:  "I like it!  Run it!"

Actually, this seems as sensible as any other scenario....

awake

Quote from: coaster on March 17, 2014, 08:48:04 AM
I don't really agree with the idea that it crashed but I watched three newscasts last week which mentioned that the plane rose above it's ceiling height and then dove very low more than once.  The scenario which plays out easiest is a struggle in-which the flight controls are whacked.  I can also imagine the plane dropping low to avoid military radars?  I tend to think that with the amount of time and interest wreckage would have been found on a sat image or floating about.  I think this plane will be used for future skulduggery.

wr250

morbid george was just copying my theory. the one with : sasquatch/portals/angels/motherships/farrakhan.

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on March 17, 2014, 01:11:39 PM
His bullshit is from a first year psychology and communication class.

It is a Johari window.

And wasn't he part of the "brain trust" of the neo-cons?  That's reassuring... I hope history is not kind to those assholes.

This fits perfectly with my theory that we sent a SEAL team to rescue the Maersk Alabama because the Alabama was carrying some alien technology.

Oh and the Vatican may have been involved.

b_dubb

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 17, 2014, 03:06:30 PM
This fits perfectly with my theory that we sent a Seal team to rescue the Maersk Alabama because the Alabama was carrying some alien technology.

Oh and the Vatican may have been involved.
Well of course.  After all the Vatican is filled with Reptilian aliens who have been harvesting human taints for their taint roll up factory.  Everyone knows that.

ItsOver

Shadow rodents commandeered the flight and flew it through a portal to Switzerland.  Cheese, baby, cheese.

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on March 17, 2014, 03:28:47 PM
Well of course.  After all the Vatican is filled with Reptilian aliens who have been harvesting human taints for their taintco ass candy  factory.  Everyone knows that.

there its fixed

b_dubb

Quote from: wr250 on March 17, 2014, 04:14:35 PM
there its fixed
Hey man we just got that sponsor! Don't try and screw this up for us! We'll make TENS of dollars!

VtaGeezer

The latest location info is based on time signals from the plane's ACARS system received by satellites.  I did a little digging. These systems are VHF (transmit @ 130MHz)  and were never intended for such measurement precision, so I'm not believing much of this stuff.  GPS, by comparison is at 1.5GHz; i.e., 10 times higher freg than ACARS, allowing for great precision.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 17, 2014, 04:52:27 PM
The latest location info is based on time signals received by satellites.  These systems were never intended for such measurement precision, so I'm not believing much of this stuff.  They're following the first rule of crisis mgmt..."Fix the blame ASAP"...in this case on the dead pilot.  If the wreckage is indeed lost, the poor bastard will forever be identified as a mass murderer, mostly because he had MS Flight Simulator on his home PC.
What surprised me was that I read (somewhere I forget where) that I think India admitted that they don't always have their radar on due to costs. And the article said that is fairly common for several of the countries. Once you have bought the equipment I can't imagine it is that cost prohibitive from running. Especially if you have ongoing threats from Pakistan and China.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2014, 05:02:48 PM
What surprised me was that I read (somewhere I forget where) that I think India admitted that they don't always have their radar for costs. And the article said that is fairly common for several of the countries. Once you have bought the equipment I can't imagine it is that cost prohibitive from running. Especially if you have ongoing threats from Pakistan and China.
Maintenance costs are high for large, high power radar systems used in ATC or air defense.  There are large power systems and cooling systems involved that need constant maintenance.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 17, 2014, 05:06:56 PM
Maintenance costs are high for large, high power radar systems used in ATC or air defense.  There are large power systems and cooling systems involved that need constant maintenance.
Oh, thanks. But they can still buy planes and other very $$$ stuff from us (and others). You would think they would operate the radar and just buy one less F-44 and keep their radars working!
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/67462/sunil-dasgupta-and-stephen-p-cohen/arms-sales-for-india

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2014, 05:13:12 PM
You would think they would operate the radar and just buy one less F-44 and keep their radars working!
Politicians often buy military systems with little regard for operating costs. It becomes SEP (someone else's problem).  It's one reason the US defense budget is astronomical.  Feels good to create defense jobs and give soldiers bennies...until it blows up the next budget.

Jackstar

Somehow I doubt that the U.S. military "turns off" their radar at Diego Garcia, honestly.