• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on August 27, 2019, 12:57:03 AM
I rented a room from a private family for a year.  Now I rent a room from a private person.  The only group homes I've been to are the ones where my clients reside.

Clients?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2019, 12:43:43 AM
This doesn’t really jive with your earlier stories.
Yes it does.  I'm in my 50s.  I've owned two homes.  In 2008, my employer off-shored jobs.  I became a "dislocated worker".  In 2008, I sold one home.  In 2014, I lost the other.  For 4 years, I owned two homes.  For 2 years, I owned a residence and resided elsewhere.  I was a landlord for 4 years.

I completed worker retraining, have a new career, and have rented a room since 2012. 

My clients receive care giving - You didn't know that?  In between office jobs, I have done care giving since 2017.  You probably forgot I speak Spanish, rescued dogs, play piano and am over-educated, too!

Geez, MD, I'm over 50.  My life has been chock full.  You can't just pigeon hole me based on the last 5 years.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Tangerine on August 27, 2019, 12:59:46 AM
Yes it does.  I'm in my 50s.  I've owned two homes.  In 2008, my employer off-shored jobs.  I became a "dislocated worker".  In 2008, I sold one home.  In 2014, I lost the other.  For 4 years, I owned two homes.  For 2 years, I owned a residence and resided elsewhere.  I was a landlord for 4 years.

I completed worker retraining, have a new career, and have rented a room since 2012. 

My clients receive care giving - You didn't know that?  In between office jobs, I have done care giving since 2017.

Geez, MD, I'm over 50.  My life has been chock full.  You can't just pigeon hole me based on the last 5 years.

Bless you,  Tangerine.  We need more people, like you, in this world. ;) :-*

Jojo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 27, 2019, 01:11:52 AM
Bless you,  Tangerine.  We need more people, like you, in this world. ;) :-*
Butter me up!

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 26, 2019, 10:59:48 PM
starrmtn001 aka OptiMystic (@Azzygab) go post there or on EllGab. no one here cares that you live alone and that your family doesn't care if you're alive or dead...

Yeah, but the cat she talks with does.  Somebody has to feed it and a shriveled-up old corpse will only suffice for so long.

Quote from: Tangerine on August 27, 2019, 12:35:26 AM
what does your wife see in you, Groyper?

someone that's only trying to help.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 27, 2019, 05:59:58 AM
Yeah, but the cat she talks with does.  Somebody has to feed it and a shriveled-up old corpse will only suffice for so long.

god damn lmao!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 27, 2019, 07:41:03 AM
someone that's only trying to help.

You're a good man Richard Groyper!

One of BellGabs' FINEST!

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2019, 07:53:06 AM

One of BellGabs' FINEST!

i know.

[attachment=1]

AC400KICK

I am happily emasculated by Lisa, Richard Groyper.

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 27, 2019, 09:13:56 AM
I am happily emasculated by Lisa, Richard Groyper.

well, as long as your happy.

AC400KICK

[attachment=1]

Richard Groyper..I just got 2 dirty water hot dogs at Hooda’s Halal Food Stand on the Northwest Corner of East 94th street and 2nd Avenue in Manhattan. What you eating character?

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 27, 2019, 09:54:24 AM
[attachment=1,msg1351538]

Richard Groyper..I just got 2 dirty water hot dogs at Hooda’s Halal Food Stand on the Northwest Corner of East 94th street and 2nd Avenue in Manhattan. What you eating character?

noice! mustard or no?

well, im currently eating Miller's lunch. dont worry, he can miss a few meals.

#HelpMeHelpYou

AC400KICK

[attachment=1]

Richard Groyper my baby..onna a night such as this..on a street such as this..Richard Groyper my baby..

hi Jennifer! we need to talk.

in the meantime, i will be posting your interesting posts.

speak with you soon.

it's very touching of you to be oh so concerned about Heather's wellbeing. why were you catfishing Anthony? inquiring minds need to know

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]

artbell_ghost

i am so ready for this episode.  would you kindly continue this great service

Jennifer, why did you lie? why were you catfishing Anthony? why were you too terrified to call the police? why are you trying to get someone on a message board to do it for you? you're literally trying to SWAT Anthony, you even provide his hotel room phone number. 🤔

[attachment=1,msg1351605]  [attachment=2,msg1351605]  [attachment=3,msg1351605]

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 27, 2019, 09:08:34 PM
i am so ready for this episode.  would you kindly continue this great service

thankee

Lilith

Praise MV!

if anyone has anything to add, go ahead.

Jennifer aka REN REN aka i dont give a shit what your name really is, you will face the music.

AC400KICK

[attachment=1]

Richard Groyper my baby..onna night such as this..in a City such as this..on a training run such as this..Richard Groyper my baby..

Lilith

Is she the one that was in love with Anthony, and typing little love whispers in his ear in his YouTube chat, had him declaring his relationship with Liza an "open relationship" to free himself up to go across country to explore what "love*' possibilities he had with her?