• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Those are their stage names. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Tucker sticks it to establishment warhawk, John Bolton. It's about time someone did! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPFc9YN7LIE

Dr. MD MD

Where did cherry marine, Paladin1991 go?! I guess Swishy has him gagged and bound already. :D

pate

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 07, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
You're afraid to call in because you know your theory won't hold water against real facts.

Doc is afraid to call in because he sounds like a little girl

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2018, 11:05:18 PM
Anyone else ready to bomb California? :D

Kansas, and Kansans more so.

Was talking yesterday with members of my cabal.  Plan is to get Mad Max-style vehicles, a few A-10s, AC-130s and bring back the AH-47s for enemy-of-the-state/Kansan purge/liquidation missions.

I decided that a mere concentration camp was not big enough for the people on "the list" so I will decree Kansas to be a concentration State with a no daily bag limit on enemies-of-the-state.

I will relish meting out sentences;  "You are now granted second class Kansas citizenship, May God have mercy on your soul.. because we have no mercy."

The announce on the Emergency Broadcast System:  "Let the Purge begin."

It will be a great day in the Peoples Free Democratic Republic of pate.

pate, Duly elected dictator-for-life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 08, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
Doc is afraid to call in because he sounds like a little girl

If you can't argue on merit just attack the messenger.  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

So how's YP these days?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 08, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
So how's YP these days?

Dunno. Probably singing like a bird, I imagine. I bet he and Trump are best friends now. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

that is your MO

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 08, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
that is your MO

Is it? Can you point to an example? ???

BTW, I notice your boyfriend is gone today, cherry marine. :D

I just want to be clear that it was you who started attacking me after I spoke critically of the FBI after this shooting that they totally set up. ;)

Gd5150

Dumbfuck DemoKKKrat Adam Schiff confirms what we’ve all known all along:
there was NO COLLUSION between Russia and the Trump campaign.

QuoteThe meeting reportedly took place in the Seychelles shortly before President Trump was inaugurated. The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has evidence the Prince meeting was an effort by Trump’s allies to establish “a back channel” between the Trump administration and officials in Moscow.

If there were collusion they wouldn’t be trying to establish a “back channel” with Moscow 2 months AFTER the election.

- Mueller witch hunt confirmed.
- ZERO Trump/Russian collusion confirmed.
- With no collusion confirmed this also means the Obama wiretaps were illegal. As we’ve known all along.

https://www.usatoday.com/amp/406910002

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 08, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Dumbfuck DemoKKKrat Adam Schiff confirms what we’ve all known all along:
there was NO COLLUSION between Russia and the Trump campaign.

If there were collusion they wouldn’t be trying to establish a “back channel” with Moscow 2 months AFTER the election.

- Mueller witch hunt confirmed.
- ZERO Trump/Russian collusion confirmed.
- With confirmation of no collusion confirmed this also means the Obama wiretaps were also illegal. As we’ve also known all along.

https://www.usatoday.com/amp/406910002

No Any questions? ???

I'm crestfallen. :(

Goldfinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eogQmyWkg2k
White House and Trumps new campaign manager Brad "Göbbels" Parscale warn Tech Industry to stop censoring/banning conservatives.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 01:17:56 PM
No Any questions? ???

I'm crestfallen. :(

My apologies. I was so excited I got a”head” of myself.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
Is it? Can you point to an example? ???

BTW, I notice your boyfriend is gone today, cherry marine. :D

I just want to be clear that it was you who started attacking me after I spoke critically of the FBI after this shooting that they totally set up. ;)

Funny.

I'm not sure the rest of the forum would agree.  You fired shots when I was advising caution re: the shootings in Fl.  You started on about me and killing kids.   So I will remember it my way and you remember it yours.    This is America, a country big enough for all of us, even a whacktard like yourself. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 08, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
Funny.

I'm not sure the rest of the forum would agree.  You fired shots when I was advising caution re: the shootings in Fl.  You started on about me and killing kids.   So I will remember it my way and you remember it yours.    This is America, a country big enough for all of us, even a whacktard like yourself. :D

You're not sure the rest of the forum would agree?! Well, why don't we ask them? :D

No, I spoke critically of the FBI and then you started laying in on me. That's when I played it like you must work for them or something because as far as I'm concerned, they're the kid killers here. If you do work for them and support this you're obviously a total scumbag and should die in a fire.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
You're not sure the rest of the forum would agree?! Well, why don't we ask them? :D

No, I spoke critically of the FBI and then you started laying in on me. That's when I played it like you must work for them or something because as far as I'm concerned, they're the kid killers here. If you do work for them and support this you're obviously a total scumbag and should die in a fire.

If attempting to slow the run  to judgment is 'laying in on you' then you must be a very sensitive young man.  I apologize for scaring you.  If I had known that you were so.... ~sensitive~ ..... I wouldn't even have engaged you in conversation.  Wouldn't want to make you melt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 08, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
If attempting to slow the run  to judgment is 'laying in on you' then you must be a very sensitive young man.  I apologize for scaring you.  If I had known that you were so.... ~sensitive~ ..... I wouldn't even have engaged you in conversation.  Wouldn't want to make you melt.

I was sensitive to the fact that my questioning the obviously weird circumstances surrounding this and other shootings got your back up quicker than an FBI agent can kill an innocent civilian. ;D

PaulAtreides

So "Art of the Deal" Donald just exempted Canada and Mexico from his new tariffs.  So who the fuck is left, Moldavia?  What a douche.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 08, 2018, 04:09:35 PM
So "Art of the Deal" Donald just exempted Canada and Mexico from his new tariffs.  So who the fuck is left, Moldavia?  What a douche.

China.

Single client lawyer, indeed! ::)