• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Quote from: weedeater on October 27, 2017, 12:34:07 PM
Why pay Larry, it's free to ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7fGOPnHms

Haven't listened to this show in forever.   Gave this episode a whirl and 30+ minutes and JBW is just reading stuff off the internet verbatim    :o
I could see referring to an article or whatever and discussing it but to read it word from word?

weedeater

John aced this course pre internet, combined with his self acclaimed mesmerizing money making voice the membership is growing by the hundreds of thousands throughout the world.  He even said so.  Technical skills are lacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgk7xEgOjI0

Thanks, he says it all of the time, thought he was making a joke, but true! If not for the voice, he WOULD be the slowest waiter in the worst restaurant. I'm not buying the hokey story about smoking the corn husks though.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 27, 2017, 03:23:38 PM
Thanks, he says it all of the time, thought he was making a joke, but true! If not for the voice, he WOULD be the slowest waiter in the worst restaurant. I'm not buying the hokey story about smoking the corn husks though.

He fucked us Lar. He fucked us all! He couldn't get fucked, then South Africa came a'callin' and fucked him, then he fucked us! Then he fucked us! LMAO!

Swishypants

John is the quintessential Baby Boomer (Leftists and Conservatives of his ilk are the same at their core). His parents thought he was a dipshit and his kids think he's an asshole. Everything is a new beginning. It starts off with wild dreams of rebellious grandeur, and ends with sticking someone else with the bill. When called out on this fact, much gnashing of teeth and some kind of diatribe that ends with Jimi Hendrix and the Viet Cong falls out. Time passing substitutes for growing up, and eventually death comes like a Box Truck from the blind-spot. Nobody wants to go to the funeral. But he had the most toys right (all repossessed the day after death because they were all acquired on credit)? "That boy was always a Grade-A fuckup!" ~ Pop

https://youtu.be/BRE3kjL3Yjg

John served with the ROTC! RIP!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Another You-Tube Episode...

Caravan to Midnight Full interview Ep 825 â€" Baker & Hansberger...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7fGOPnHms  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

PS: I would have posted this earlier, but i was watching Swishy's Video, and the few that followed...  (I like watching girls in Bikinis)...

Swishypants

Quote from: Bomar on October 27, 2017, 08:17:58 PM

PS: I would have posted this earlier, but i was watching Swishy's Video, and the few that followed...  (I like watching girls in Bikinis)...

That's Kevlar Monkey's stuff. It all got flagged except for that video because women don't like seeing the competition for Alpha Males. :) Jose Santos is my go-to video guy. He plays it safer but he's a bad mutha'fuckah'! LOL!

https://youtu.be/pnWNopnH3nE

GET SOME!!!

John C. Dvorak: "I've been on these interview shows, and they work if you have a really good booker (booking agent) . Otherwise you wind up with a stringer from Buzzfeed". (or World Net Daily)
(parentheses mine.)

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 30, 2017, 11:14:28 AM
John C. Dvorak: "I've been on these interview shows, and they work if you have a really good booker (booking agent) . Otherwise you wind up with a stringer from Buzzfeed". (or World Net Daily)
(parentheses mine.)

LMFAO!!! And who did John get in bed with folks? Nice one Lar! Any news on the twisting, writhing, moaning 5th grader that got kicked in the joops known as John B. Wells?

Jackstar

The new website appears to work fine. The design is still a foul, reprehensible sin against all life, but it delivers content yet again.

I'll be honest--it's pretty tame content. Why isn't John interviewing Corey Feldman? Get on that, come on.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 27, 2017, 07:02:19 AM
It's too UNSTABLE? OH NOES!

Your mom is too unstable.

Jackstar

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2017, 09:44:36 AM
Save it for your blog.

I sense great pain in your ass. Let me anoint it with my healing boot and release your pain to me my child.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 05:34:22 PM
LMFAO!!! And who did John get in bed with folks? Nice one Lar! Any news on the twisting, writhing, moaning 5th grader that got kicked in the joops known as John B. Wells?
Oops, wrong quote. I guess anyone can make a mistake. Yes, all the Ark Midnight episodes have the same title, and users have to reset passwords before logging in. Other than that, big deal. Let's see who the first guest will be.

Episode 827 - Leslie Bannatyne
Oct 31, 2017

Following a hot mess section, we speak with Leslie Bannatyne about the origins of Halloween and how it's observance has changed over the years.

Tracks:
Midnight Voyage - Ghostland Observatory

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on October 31, 2017, 06:55:37 PM
Oct 31, 2017

Following a hot mess section, we speak with Leslie Bannatyne about the origins of Halloween and how it's observance has changed over the years.

I was thinking about this on the drive home tonight. While it's genesis can be found in the harvest festival, where we acknowledge that life seasonally peaked awhile ago and that it's starting to die or go dormant around us but more specifically the tradition of Trick or Treating is really some sort of strange attempt to introduce the concept of death and dying to kids andget them used to the fact that they're going to get old and die one day. Sure, we'll load you up with a bounty of sweet treats to help you deal with the pain but look around you, kid. See how everything's dying? That's going to happen to you one day. Enjoy the candy!  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Original Larry on October 03, 2017, 06:16:13 PM
I know it has a thread, but what do you guys think of the whole Las Vegas thing?
I am concerned that there could be a conspiracy.  Because a couple weeks later, two of the survivors were killed in a car fire after their car careened.  Could the Vegas tragedy have been more about that couple than people think?

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 31, 2017, 06:55:37 PM
Oct 31, 2017

Tracks:
Midnight Voyage - Ghostland Observatory

Good one, Swish!
In this episode, John desperately stalls for time, while the crew works feverishly to get something up on the brand new website. I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST NIGHT! To coin a phrase.

Episode 828 - News Announcements

Nov 01, 2017

In this edition we discuss the launch of our new website and news of the day.

Swishypants

sLAP me Lar! I'm starting to seriously consider the concept that John really is just flat-out retarded.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 08:21:26 PM
sLAP me Lar! I'm starting to seriously consider the concept that John really is just flat-out retarded.

He certainly seems to think his subscribers are retards! Judging from the comments on the YT channel,
I am afraid he may be more right than wrong about that. "You will have last night's episode tonight, and tonight's episode...........later" WTF! Why didn't he just interview Brendi?? Not that I would listen to that, but come on!

Swishypants

He's circling the drain and he knows it Lar.

Quote from: Jojo on November 01, 2017, 12:27:17 AM
I am concerned that there could be a conspiracy.  Because a couple weeks later, two of the survivors were killed in a car fire after their car careened.  Could the Vegas tragedy have been more about that couple than people think?
Check this roundtable out:http://outsideradio.blogspot.com/2017/10/sage-of-quay-radio-october-22nd-2017.html
Did you happen to hear that Rense fired Fetzer for claiming no one was killed in Las Vegas?
I thought that part at least was funny.

And what a program it will be! Earth shattering (or some similar bullshit)

Episode 829 - Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt
Nov 02, 2017

In this edition we welcome Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt: Our last chance at non-violent revolution? We discuss this and more.

Tracks:
Stratosphere -  Digitalism
I waited for this? I would cancel, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
By the way, he recently said he had only lost 500 subscribers, like that was no big deal.
It sounds like a lot to me.

weedeater

Time to Say Goodbye  -  but wait, what is this a free month!!!! - tempted again to skim the surface of this bright and shiny bag of air for just a little longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBkxTnMhXY

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 02, 2017, 06:01:42 PM
And what a program it will be! Earth shattering (or some similar bullshit)

Episode 829 - Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt
Nov 02, 2017

In this edition we welcome Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt: Our last chance at non-violent revolution? We discuss this and more.

Tracks:
Stratosphere -  Digitalism
I waited for this? I would cancel, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
By the way, he recently said he had only lost 500 subscribers, like that was no big deal.
It sounds like a lot to me.

LMFAO! Try 5,000 and far more than that over the last 18 months!

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on November 02, 2017, 06:36:57 PM
Time to Say Goodbye  -  but wait, what is this a free month!!!! - tempted again to skim the surface of this bright and shiny bag of air for just a little longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBkxTnMhXY

Wells is having a free month?  He said he lost suscribers like Senda?  How come?  Whahappened?