• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN JUN 17

Started by anagrammy, June 17, 2011, 10:58:39 PM

anagrammy

Hey all,

I see there are 54 hardy souls on board, and some have even PM'd me to see if I'm here, so here we go.  First off, I have been noticing fewer and fewer photos being submitted.  Right now, if you check the C2C site, the same "Longest Lasting Light Bulb" from the U.K. has been up there for oh, maybe 3 - 4 days now.  There are two ads for Coast things and one genuine UFO photo, microscopic though the UFO may be.

I'll bet Premiere will soon be buying reader photos to submit--Hey, maybe THAT's the new "Work at Home" opportunity.  Full time phony listener caller and photograph lifter from the internet!

This faux chat is us latchkey posters and is not monitored since we know Michael V doesn't listen to the Snoory (I'm kind a going in his direction despite myself).  BUT - Fridays are the best.  WOOO!

Anagrammy

Scully

Good evening, Ana, or should I say Mrs. Vandeven-to-be?  I'll bet Michael's current wife doesn't have a clue, eh?

You guys crack me up.  I can't decide which one's post I most want to respond to.

O.K. Switching channels from Roger to George.  Need to get my Streamlink going.  brb.  :D

anagrammy

Girlfriend, check this out.  This replaces streamlink and is FREEEEE!
It's run by this cool guy named Roy Turner, it's his hobby.  So well organized, so easy.

And, did  I say, FREE!

http://funklobaldy.fatcow.com/11757.html

Ana

Usagi

I actually submitted a picture... oh, about a year ago I guess.  It was a pretty cool picture I thought, especially compared with some of the stupid shit they put up there.  It was never posted, not that I care that much... but, it might just be laziness, not a lack of pictures.  Who knows?

Or, maybe they just don't like me for emailing George to tell him that his picture on the first addition of one of his shitty books made him look like a 3rd world dictator.

anagrammy

Oh, great, it's billed as the history of magic and instead we'll be having a vitamin infomercial.  Yawn.

Anybody following the Casey Anthony trial.  I am totally hooked.

Usagi

God, I hate this health bullshit.

Usagi

Fuck.  I said I would never listen again, didn't I?

Oh well, does listening just to talk in here not count?  Please?

anagrammy

Quote from: Usagi on June 17, 2011, 11:08:29 PM
I actually submitted a picture... oh, about a year ago I guess.  It was a pretty cool picture I thought, especially compared with some of the stupid shit they put up there.  It was never posted, not that I care that much... but, it might just be laziness, not a lack of pictures.  Who knows?

Or, maybe they just don't like me for emailing George to tell him that his picture on the first addition of one of his shitty books made him look like a 3rd world dictator.

LOL Usagi - you crack me up!  Yeah, that might do it...

Scully

Just can't wait for Tuesday night when they will be discussing Suncreen Dangers, Diet, and Disease.  <sarcasm>

anagrammy

I've sworn off dozens of times, Usagi.  I just can't believe something this bad can still go on and on and on...  nothing wrong with listening with friends.  Haven't we all gone to hear bands we didn't care about just to drink and carry on with our buddies?  (a long time ago, for me....:)

anagrammy

Or Wednesday for "You and Your Colonoscopy"

Unless I'm having it by aliens, it doesn't belong on Coast, IMHO

Scully

Thanks for the alternative to Streamlink, Ana.  I've already checked it out, and it looks good.  The gospel truth is that I hate to give up Streamlink because it allows me special access to George and hopefully increases the odds that he will actually look at my hate mail.  He's replied to me several times, and I have been SO honored.

anagrammy

Another herbivore bites the dust.  Maybe they've been taking wild ungulates as well as domesticated ones-- creates much less of a fuss, not that they seem to care.  I always wonder WHY DO THEY RETURN THE CARCASSES?  Any theories?

Master Prostate, Oh, Christ!

anagrammy

Quote from: Scully on June 17, 2011, 11:17:48 PM
Thanks for the alternative to Streamlink, Ana.  I've already checked it out, and it looks good.  The gospel truth is that I hate to give up Streamlink because it allows me special access to George and hopefully increases the odds that he will actually look at my hate mail.  He's replied to me several times, and I have been SO honored.

His email address works without streamlink.  The only thing you give up, I think, is maybe FastBlast.  Is that what you're talking about?

Scully

Oh, I use FastBlast, too, at times.  I'm not sure if it works for people smart enough to not waste money on Streamlink.

I know you can email George without Streamlink, but THEY say you get special attention, and it does go through a special channel, not just from my actual email address.  I figure the only way he's looked at mine as often as he has is because of that. 

I've learned, too, to make the subject line sound interesting, but also informative, in case he at least sees that.  Does this make me a George-stalker?  Oh God, the shame, the shame.

anagrammy

I was going to say...  this is how the anti-Christ wins his followers, with attention and making them feel important. LOL!  Just don't take the chip, girl!

Scully

I didn't say he sends me NICE responses. LOL.  He speaks to me as one might to a slow child, just as he does on the air.  He even told me to get the wax out of my ears once.  That's a personal favorite. ;)

anagrammy

Definitely a Grandpa statement.  Waste of a leather jacket.

anagrammy

OMG - Deseret Industries is advertising.  That's the Mormon Salvation Army!

What gives with that?  A nonprofit church advertising for donations on public media?

Scully

My theory on why they return the carcasses:  They simply need to get them out of the aisles in the spaceship. :)

Your theory on Casey Anthony case strikes me as excellent.  I hadn't thought about the possibility that she had been carrying the baby in the trunk of her car while chloroformed.  Makes a horrible kind of sense.  :P

anagrammy

She and the boyfriend were probably arguing about what to do and he want s nothing to do with it and won't help her.  So she has no choice but to drag that stinking bag out into the woods until she finds soft enough ground, right by the water.  And it's shallowly buried, because she's a lazy piece of shit murdering monster.

Seamus Capone

Quote from: anagrammy on June 17, 2011, 11:16:32 PMOr Wednesday for "You and Your Colonoscopy"
Unless I'm having it by aliens, it doesn't belong on Coast, IMHO

Are you freaking kidding me? The producers should get colonoscopies to find their heads. for scheduling poop like this.

anagrammy

Hey, Jethro!  Thanks for adding some testosterone to Ladies Night here....:)

anagrammy

More and more they are trying to make the commercials sound like George has a "guest" he's interviewing about something really INTERESTING.....his listeners are IDIOTS, right?  They can't tell wut he's doin'

Scully

Hi, Jethro,

Ana's kidding about the Colonoscopy thing, but the sad thing is George probably just hasn't thought of doing that ... yet.  ::)

Scully

George has created a listening audience who fit his expectations exactly.

Present company excepted, of course!   ;D

anagrammy

I no longer consider myself a listener.  I canceled my streamlink in protest, biting the bullet.  I only drop in now and then.  IT's not like alcohol or drug addiction, you can still listen a little...:)

Seamus Capone

Quote from: Scully on June 17, 2011, 11:14:46 PMJust can't wait for Tuesday night when they will be discussing Suncreen Dangers, Diet, and Disease.  <sarcasm>

The fun never ends. Hey, powers that be, people don't listen to Coast to hear stuff that they can get from a zillion other news sources. The topics, especially the paranormal and conspiracy theories, carry the program, *not* the host. If your plan is to further decrease ratings, job well done.

beachcomber

durn fool quote of the night #1

"How did that place (Magic Castle) conceive itself?"
   - GN

I dunno...Inarticulate Conception maybe

anagrammy

GOOD ONE!  Beachcomber - welcome, pull up a chair and we'll pass the popcorn.  George has on what I call the 'fake articulation' where he gives an exaggerated response thinking this represents enthusiasm.