• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Royal Wedding

Started by anagrammy, April 28, 2011, 10:48:10 PM

anagrammy

See it streaming right now on Daily Beast.  Buses of English Muslims have arrived and their making that strange ululu-ing they do...or is that the helicopters?

EvB

I've spent maybe 1/2 an hour looking a clips and reading news about it all.  It was fun to do - and I particularly enjoy watching the flower girls and pages at these huge weddings - but there is no was in hell I was getting up in the wee hours to see it live. Sorry  ::)

One question - what IS IT with this new fashion for hats worn on the FOREHEAD?  While the hats themselves are kinda cool - the way they are worn is - well - judge for yourself:

aldousburbank

Isn't the dude who just got married supposed to have Shroud of Turin DNA?  Just wondering.

Usagi

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 29, 2011, 05:10:57 AM
Mr bean is there

Mr. Bean is an abomination.

Black Adder, on the other hand, is a god among men.

Usagi

Quote from: EvB on April 29, 2011, 11:26:07 AM

One question - what IS IT with this new fashion for hats worn on the FOREHEAD?  While the hats themselves are kinda cool - the way they are worn is - well - judge for yourself:

Those horrible things are called "fascinators":

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703567404576292892713943066.html

JustOneFix

If I saw a chick wearing a hat like that, I'd instantly write her off as being incompetent of wearing a hat properly amongst other things. That looks dumb as hell.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JustOneFix on April 29, 2011, 02:54:15 PM
If I saw a chick wearing a hat like that, I'd instantly write her off as being incompetent of wearing a hat properly amongst other things. That looks dumb as hell.
agreed.

anagrammy

Can't you just see a classroom of aliens in a Sociology of Earth class looking at slides of these hats much as we would look at a series of codpieces round the world?

And they are speculating for the reason, and if their anthropologists are anything like ours, this is the reason:  it is religious symbolism to identify the power and strength of each shaman, respectively in a possible hierarchy of power.  Which interpretation actually means "we don't know."

Anagrammy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anagrammy on April 30, 2011, 11:17:05 AM
Can't you just see a classroom of aliens in a Sociology of Earth class looking at slides of these hats much as we would look at a series of codpieces round the world?
i'm literally lol-ling as i read this because the first thing i wondered when i saw shots of those awful hats was, "what would aliens think if they saw THIS horse shit?"

slipstream

Quote from: EvB on April 29, 2011, 11:26:07 AM

Stupid

anagrammy

OK, here we go.  The eldest daughter of Fergie had on a beige dress with a beige coil coming out of her forehead.

ALIEN1:    Janorg, did you see the Earth gathering?
ALIEN2:    Yes, Commander.
ALIEN1:    Did you get the hologram for the Quadrant 4 Ritual Analysis Team?
ALIEN2:    Yes, Commander.  The Q4RATS will see the mock antennae exactly as we did.
ALIEN1:    Janorg, here is a drink of floris for what you accomplished today.  This is the missing link we have been waiting for--proof positive that the creatures have racial memory of our ancestors, the Glorious Ones. The shaman's headpiece is a simultude of the antennae sported by the Glorious ones who used the ancient technology of portable atmospheric bubbles. There is no question the humans are trying to call back to earth the contact with the gods they curiously seek at this important tribal event.
ALIEN2:    Does this mean there will be disclosure, Commander?
ALIEN1:    Could be, Janorg.  This could be IT--  Our race has been waiting for this for millions of years for solid proof and this is undisputable.  There is no other reason for an earthling to be sporting a dimensional antenna attenuator. 

Anagrammy

EvB

Quote from: anagrammy on May 01, 2011, 10:31:49 AM
OK, here we go.  The eldest daughter of Fergie had on a beige dress with a beige coil coming out of her forehead.

ALIEN1:    Janorg, did you see the Earth gathering?
ALIEN2:    Yes, Commander.
ALIEN1:    Did you get the hologram for the Quadrant 4 Ritual Analysis Team?
ALIEN2:    Yes, Commander.  The Q4RATS will see the mock antennae exactly as we did.
ALIEN1:    Janorg, here is a drink of floris for what you accomplished today.  This is the missing link we have been waiting for--proof positive that the creatures have racial memory of our ancestors, the Glorious Ones. The shaman's headpiece is a simultude of the antennae sported by the Glorious ones who used the ancient technology of portable atmospheric bubbles. There is no question the humans are trying to call back to earth the contact with the gods they curiously seek at this important tribal event.
ALIEN2:    Does this mean there will be disclosure, Commander?
ALIEN1:    Could be, Janorg.  This could be IT--  Our race has been waiting for this for millions of years for solid proof and this is undisputable.  There is no other reason for an earthling to be sporting a dimensional antenna attenuator. 

Anagrammy

So far, anyway - THAT response gets FIRST PLACE imo  ;D

===

Look up Motel of the Mysteries on Amazon - it's a spoof on what archeologists - thousands of years from now - would think of our culture (which in their time is burred under mounds of junk mail) - It includes such gems as a drawing of a toilet seat worn as a ceremonial headdress. 

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on May 01, 2011, 12:00:31 PM

So far, anyway - THAT response gets FIRST PLACE imo  ;D

===

Look up Motel of the Mysteries on Amazon - it's a spoof on what archeologists - thousands of years from now - would think of our culture (which in their time is burred under mounds of junk mail) - It includes such gems as a drawing of a toilet seat worn as a ceremonial headdress.

Hi Ev, yes, the motel archeological dig was my inspiration!  Can you picture Fergie's daughter rejecting other hats in FAVOR of that.  I literally laughed out loud when she got out of the car.

Now, my big challenge.  In honor of the release of information on the Aztec UFO crash site, I want to glue a cactus growing out of my forehead but I have no idea of how to make it stick.  Do you have Fergie's daughter's email by chance?

Ana