• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ziznak

He needs to make these actual videos... the audio is great and in my head I can only imagine the stage presence Casio has...

...awesomeness...   

jazmunda

The inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tonight (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Call us on (602) 399 7131

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on December 09, 2013, 03:49:57 PM
no schkype?

just call that number from within skype and it'll go through as a pc to pc skype call.

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on December 09, 2013, 03:49:00 PM
The inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tonight (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

Im calling ....gird yer loins

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on December 09, 2013, 03:49:57 PM
no schkype?

I set up that number using skype so you should be able to skype us using 602 399 7131.
Im new to skype so im not 100% sure.

bateman

Quote from: eddie dean on December 09, 2013, 06:12:12 PM
Just wait, you will change your mind

Can I put in a request for "Cold as Ice"?

jazmunda

The inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live in 10 minutes (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

bateman

Too much "quits thread" talk, not enough cock talk.

DanTSX

Quote from: bateman on December 09, 2013, 07:19:03 PM
The human glans is specifically shaped to extract the semen of partners immediately preceding you. You see, in caveman times (and sometimes even now) gangbangs were normal everyday occurrences. The man with the longest penis, would not have his deposit swagged out by shorter penises, meaning that his seed would win the Darwin race to reproduce.

Think about it. It looks like a fireman's helmet, but acts like a backhoe for tapioca pudding.

Now you know why women love big dicks. All of the true alphas are genetically possessing of tapioca backhoes.

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on December 09, 2013, 07:19:03 PM
At first glance, I read cock tail.  Well, maybe that too. ;D

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on December 09, 2013, 07:24:21 PM
The human glans is specifically shaped to extract the semen of partners immediately preceding you. You see, in caveman times (and sometimes even now) gangbangs were normal everyday occurrences. The man with the longest penis, would not have his deposit swagged out by shorter penises, meaning that his seed would win the Darwin race to reproduce.

Think about it. It looks like a fireman's helmet, but acts like a backhoe for tapioca pudding.

Now you know why women love big dicks. All of the true alphas are genetically possessing of tapioca backhoes.

Have you seen a turtle dick? Its the most horrifying shit ever.

turtle

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

b_dubb

Quote from: DanTSX on December 09, 2013, 07:24:21 PM

lovely

coaster

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 07:41:16 PM

Have you seen a turtle dick? Its the most horrifying shit ever.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK
I wonder if anyone has ever been fired for looking at turtle dicks.

ziznak

the shows got a ton of potential guys... recollect yerselves for the next one.  Get an outline of topics going between yourselves and see if you can come up with a system to let each other know when you are done talking... other than those two ideas make sure you have your working settings saved in a pic or screenshot somewhere.

bumpy start but then we really heard how the show could be.  i should have called in i feel bad now i didnt

Quote from: jazmunda on December 09, 2013, 06:51:32 PM
The inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live in 10 minutes (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Statler & Waldorf

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 11:52:16 PM

I think duck dicks are the best evidence for the non-existence of God I've ever seen.

On the contrary.

I think that this proves that God has a sense of humor.

That and Jorch's tongue folds.

jazmunda

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 11:52:16 PM

I think duck dicks are the best evidence for the non-existence of God I've ever seen.

Not if you're a duck.

Gives new meaning to the expression fuck a duck.

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on December 09, 2013, 08:46:21 PM
the shows got a ton of potential guys...
..... and see if you can come up with a system to let each other know when you are done talking..

Thanks Z!
We have discussed this. Talking over each other is definately a problem.  I am not sure what the solution is. We have discussed using web cams,  so we can give visual cues, but  it can lead to further distractions.  It really boils down to knowing each host's vocal style and speaking tempo. It will improve with time and experience.
If there are any ideas on how to remedy this challenge, let us know.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: jazmunda on December 09, 2013, 11:59:49 PM
Not if you're a duck.

Gives new meaning to the expression fuck a duck.

I've read that all duck sex is non-consensual. Makes sense. Fuck you, God!

jazmunda

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 10, 2013, 12:07:57 AM

I've read that all duck sex is non-consensual. Makes sense. Fuck you, God!

From what I've seen of the animal world most sex seems to be non-consensual or at the very least by surprise.

Quote from: eddie dean on December 10, 2013, 12:02:31 AM
Thanks Z!
We have discussed this. Talking over each other is definately a problem.  I am not sure what the solution is. We have discussed using web cams,  so we can give visual cues, but  it can lead to further distractions.  It really boils down to knowing each host's vocal style and speaking tempo. It will improve with time and experience.

I always see duos in studio.
Maybe you could display the volume of everyones mic with a name by it?
maybe multiple person chat room, and when you are talking hit 't' into the chat box. A person that is going to follow-up will hit 'n' into the chat room.

t= topic start
n=next (adding onto the current speaker).
2=follow up for next
x= nothing to add
q= question

over = topic might be out of gas

The other people can then know that the person who has the n is going to speak as soon as the current speaker is finished.

Quote from: eddie dean on December 10, 2013, 12:02:31 AM
Thanks Z!

That will work itself out with familiarity.  Don't give up.  I think it's going to be a kick ass show.   :)

Just keep jaz behind the mic and not calling in.... :o    And remember, onan said we all have to be assholes at least once a week.  "Once a week an asshole, twice fool me again...."  Um, something like that.    ;)