• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 16, 2018, 01:49:43 PM
I still can’t tell what it is. Looks like one of those sex dolls from movie night at Duneboys.

You know, I couldn't even guess where Kiz would find shit like that. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 17, 2018, 12:41:55 AM
You know, I couldn't even guess where Kiz would find shit like that.

instagram is the best place for kawaii ladyboys ~desu

PROTIP: queenrikachuu don't really have a benis XDD 

Gd5150

Well since the SoloTrek was never completed, I guess it’s safe to assume this guy never made it to the center of the earth.

https://youtu.be/HdX8bkyvpyo

https://youtu.be/MNIV2yNCqqc

You know Art does not like them too white,, brown and on the docile side.

Juan

I don’t think Ramona was docile.

Is this Art's yearbook?

Confirmed Art younger picture.

Quote from: Juan on March 19, 2018, 04:09:33 AM
I don’t think Ramona was docile.
note that she had asthma and he had a ton of cats,, you do the math.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 22, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
note that she had asthma and he had a ton of cats,, you do the math meth.

Fixed

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 22, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
note that she had asthma and he had a ton of cats,, you do the math.

I've been waiting for some third rate writer to do a detective novel with that theme....quirky syndicated radio host with a history of discarding wives reports the death of his then wife under questionable circumstances, only to almost immediately remarry a woman on the other side of world who he's never met and is young enough to be his granddaughter. 

Of course the book with have the obligatiory "work of fiction, similarity to any actual persons/events is entirely coincidental and unintentional" preface, but Bell will go nuts and file suit claiming the book is clearly defaming him and destroying his future radio career, and in the process create hundreds of thousands of dollars of free publicity for the author.  The piece de resistance will then be George having the writer on C2C, all the while never mentioning Bell or the suit.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 22, 2018, 03:24:11 PM
I've been waiting for some third rate writer to do a detective novel with that theme....quirky syndicated radio host with a history of discarding wives reports the death of his then wife under questionable circumstances, only to almost immediately remarry a woman on the other side of world who he's never met and is young enough to be his granddaughter. 

Of course the book with have the obligatiory "work of fiction, similarity to any actual persons/events is entirely coincidental and unintentional" preface, but Bell will go nuts and file suit claiming the book is clearly defaming him and destroying his future radio career, and in the process create hundreds of thousands of dollars of free publicity for the author.  The piece de resistance will then be George having the writer on C2C, all the while never mentioning Bell or the suit.
Norry could "write" it with Birnes as a "co-author."

ItsOver

LOL, UD.  I can't wait for the sequel, to see where stalkers and wannabe host grifters fit in.  ; ) P.S. - Maybe Jorch can write it.  He's such a great author.

Lunger

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 22, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
Is this Art's yearbook?

Confirmed Art younger picture.

Next to 'Art' is the Governor of California.  As far as I know Art went to school on the East Coast not Oregon.

Uncle Duke

I did say "third rate writer", so George and/or Birnes would fit the bill.  I think they are on the outs however; as I recall Birnes was unhappy he didn't get credit for a Sloppy Joe recipe in their coauthored cookbook.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 22, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
I did say "third rate writer", so George and/or Birnes would fit the bill.  I think they are on the outs however; as I recall Birnes was unhappy he didn't get credit for a Sloppy Joe recipe in their coauthored cookbook.
Ha, ha, ha!  The dude knows his priorities.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 22, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
Ha, ha, ha!  The dude knows his priorities.
was that Pow Wow Chow book with Heater Wade/Warren (Pocahontas )

Lunger

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 22, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Add Strieber and you can have a Third Rate Trifecta

Quote from: Lunger on March 24, 2018, 09:50:18 PM
Add Strieber and you can have a Third Rate Trifecta
The man had a bad dream and has been living off it ever since.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 25, 2018, 08:31:08 PM
The man had a bad wet dream and has been living off it ever since.

ItsOver

Remember Mike?  "The chicken that survived longest without its head was a plucky bird called Mike."  Caution, not for the squeamish.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5924326/headless-chicken-survive-nine-days-thailand/

Morgus

Someone sent Art Bell an old newspaper clipping and Art put an image of it on his facebook today:

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 28, 2018, 02:27:29 PM
Someone sent Art Bell an old newspaper clipping and Art put an image of it on his facebook today:

http://youtu.be/gioc8eegsdM

No wonder he liked that stupid song so much

albrecht

Art didn't do  "quittening!" Some other guy did. But maybe Art pulled the schoolyard prank n stepped off so the guy on other side slams down?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Art didn't do  "quittening!" Some other guy did. But maybe Art pulled the schoolyard prank n stepped off so the guy on other side slams down?

Or threw down a firecracker

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 28, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
Or threw down a firecracker
Or gave him a hot foot? Smoker  and prankster that Art is.

Juan

I just listened to Michael Cremo's first appearance on Dreamland. Good stuff.

Lord Grantham

Read about this and other thrilling exploits in The Art of Talk, possibly available in a used book store near you.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 10, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
Well, the camera does add 10 pounds

He must have eaten at least 20 of them.

ninjashoes

lmfao, ok that is some funny shit

George the King of Passive Aggressive