• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 09:22:47 PM
I just saw that link. Doesn't look it but the other stuff seems very questionable also, defrauding women, changing documents to try to get out of the charge, etc?
Disharged as a Captain for Bad Conduct.....forging information toward a DD214.......National Records Center caught it name is Peppe Hibbert

Gunner65

Dietrich would not have lived past 10 years old in 1610 in Europe. 

Gunner65

HAAAAAAA   Dietrich would have killed all the Jews.   Of course he would....anyone white and European.   So Dietrich is an Asian supremist Marxist Communist Racist.

Gunner65

audio really messed up at the end......breaking up and illegible and ladies night on Saturday.....wow I can take Saturday off

Gunner65

W(ith)IN MATTER-‘O’-MEREST HOURS ! : THE â€˜Д (“D”) CONTINUETH DECOMPRESSION FROM CÉLÉBRATING HIS FIFTY-FIRST SÃ"LAR RETURN â€" LIVE ON-AIR Ã"’‘ĒR “THE SATURDAY NIGHT FIRING LINES (via RÉVOLUTION RADIO;   

https://www.facebook.com/freedomslips/posts/1599563230090068

Welcome to the "Over the Hill Club" Dietrich ----- You worthless fucking asshole.

Gunner65

I hope this is the year you get arrested and adjudicated .

Gunner65

Yeah it gets tedious.  But defamation and identity theft require attention.

Gunner65

Dietrich posted a photo of some cosplay faggots again...this one was a guy in leather pants passed out in a shower

1919 to 2017 and he can't solve it        ::)

Gunner65

Go Dietrich Go.....Keep lying about your father and the VA while you are being investigated.  Lie about your resume and attack Outtrim, Lilyea and Cole

Gunner65

George Joeseph Dietrich was not involved in ANYTHING little Douglas says.  His father was a Navy supply clerk who retired in 1965 as an E-6.  He was assigned to Taipei, Taiwan from 1961-1963.  Oh and before he brings up Peter Theil?  Peter Theil married his gay lover last week.   

HAHHHAAA He mentions Vinny Eastwood and a birthday?  Doug is trying to grease his way back to interviews.....HAAHHHAA

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2017, 08:11:58 PM
George Joeseph Dietrich was not involved in ANYTHING little Douglas says.  His father was a Navy supply clerk who retired in 1965 as an E-6.  He was assigned to Taipei, Taiwan from 1961-1963.  Oh and before he brings up Peter Theil?  Peter Theil married his gay lover last week.   

HAHHHAAA He mentions Vinny Eastwood and a birthday?  Doug is trying to grease his way back to interviews.....HAAHHHAA

Wish him luck with that

Gunner65

Fuck him.  No one will interview him anymore.  He is a nobody without a documented history or credentials and has a reputation for defaming his hosts.   I have not had a letter from the VA OIG notifying me that my case is closed.  That means Dietrich and his buddy Gary States are still being investigated.

What the hell is he babbling about?   

Gunner65

I think that an investigation now at 60 days may now be expanding.   Doug is already on speed tonight.  He could rage out at any time

Well this is some sick shit tonight........ Child abuse, Canadian blood and semen, scalping....   Jesus God

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 21, 2017, 08:38:26 PM
Well this is some sick shit tonight........

And people actually believe this .....they attack me on You Tube ....Peter Theil got married to a man in secret last week.  Douglas is not aware of this?

Gunner65

No one will interview Dietrich again.  His credibility is in the toilet,  He previously blamed CA fires on Trump insurgents but CA cops arrested an illegal alien ........Checkout some of Dougs supporters on You Tube.  Are they all under age and mentally retarded?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
Doug is already on speed tonight.  He could rage out at any time

do... do you... do you suspect... the 'reefer madness'?? OH MY GOD

Gunner65

NO.  I suspect opiates and cocaine.  And I suspect you are a Dietrich lover.  And the US Marines know Dietrich is a liar. 

Jackstar

... and? so?

As long as he's not having sex with pre-pubescent children, no one gives a shit, and it's frankly weird how you think it matters. You must be a ball to have at a rave.

Find a hobby. I mean this sincerely. I hear crochet is very relaxing.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 21, 2017, 08:48:39 PM
the US Marines know Dietrich is a liar

Let me know when they figure out who killed Kennedy, Sarge.

Gunner65

Really Dietrich?   Let's see the SFPD/Sheriff Police report.  ??  I don't believe a word of it.  Especially when you are under Fed investigation
Let's see the Police report Dietrich And your fag nemesis Thiel married his gay lover in secret last week

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is a punk like you...a legend in his own mind.  A deviant from the observance and study of history. Propagandists and liars asking for MONEY.  Fuck off JackStar unless you want to be investigated also I suggest you shut the fuck up  Trolls like you might already be identified....so who are you really Jack Star?

Gunner65

Dietrich has no idea what is going on.  He is calling for gang stalking against his imaginary enemies and Aquino.  Douglas is 51 and ugly and angry.  And he is a drug addict and is making many mistakes.  I hope Rev Radio owner is ready to get Fed agents