• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Favorite Ghost/Haunting Podcast Episodes

Started by Addis0n, March 04, 2016, 03:40:25 PM

Addis0n

Hello everyone - everyone has their favorite podcasts and episodes.  I personally find myself listening to the ghost/haunting related ones just because I find them interesting.  What are your favorite podcasts or specific episodes related to hauntings?  I have listened to a lot of the popular ones such as Real ghost stories online, darkness radio etc but there is wayyyyyy too much banter on these shows for my liking and almost no real content imho.

Some of my favorites are:

-The ghost to ghost episodes with Art (this is what got me interested in listening to this stuff)

-The numerous youtube channels popping up that read experiences people have posted on reddit (lazymasquerade, unit 552, urmaker etc)

-The Brad Steiger c2c episodes where he talks about ghosts, especially the episode where he talks about putting his hand in an apparition with a police officer as a witness.  I really like his ghost/unexplained books but his wolf crystal native forest angel magic topics/books leave something to be desired.

-effed up stories podcasts have a number of good ones

-jim harold's campfire has had a number of old good episodes but lately it is all advertising and banter with no content.

-lex wahl's anything ghost has a few good episodes but a lot of them sound like something submitted by a 12 year old for a school project

Please keep in mind these are just my opinions, I am just always looking for new stuff to listen to and in turn thought I'd ask so we could all find some new stuff together.

Uncle Duke

I enjoy the "GhostPod" podcasts out of the UK.  They are done by a paranormal research group, primarily out of Wales I think, who have a website at www.everythingghost.co.uk.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: analog kid on March 04, 2016, 07:50:32 PM
The Mysterious Universe episodes about the Dibbuk Box were pretty creepy.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/mysteriousuniverse/MU2E9_fix.mp3

Not to shabby, gonna have to add MU to my listening routine.

chefist

I'm actually excited someone started this thread...my favorite shows are ghosts/hauntings...my one big issue with Art and MITD was there were not enough ghost stories...

I've listened to Real Ghost Stories Online, but they joke around too much...I'm looking forward to listening to the suggestions from this new thread!

henge0stone

The Ghost to Ghost where art mentioned the spiricom device were some of my favorites. The old scratchy recordings of the old guy using it were priceless. Even the debunking of the device (in a later ghost to ghost) was still interesting and spooky because they speculated that george meeks may have been mentally ill and thought he really was speaking to spirits.

Listen with the Lights on is a good podcast for scary stories. The episodes are pretty short like 10 minutes but I ususally binge listen. They talk about creepy legends and haunted places in the capital district of NY.

Unexplained is a creepy podcast too but they haven't put anything new out in forever.

Sehnzeleid

Quote from: Addis0n on March 04, 2016, 03:40:25 PM
-jim harold's campfire has had a number of old good episodes but lately it is all advertising and banter with no content.

His podcast is like chewing glass to me. Tried listening to one of the newer shows and he and his guest made a mountain out of some dumb "EVP" of jumbled millisecond radio clips like it was responses from beyond. Trash. I usually find myself listening to old Art or Darkness Radio.