• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Most Gallant

Started by Jojo, July 04, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

Jojo

For most gallant, I nominate Paladin1991.

I suppose this isn't the time to ask for Top Right comments, lol.

Unit 14

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

Unit 14

Well there is a slam dunk, if there ever was one...............

Metron2267

For worst apologist for inciting a riot I nominate YOU for shilling for Aunty Maxine's treason.

>:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

Unit 14

Figures you'd pick an FBI agent. The left is in love with the so-called intelligence community these days. Just more proof that you're all weasels.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Figures you'd pick an FBI agent. The left is in love with the so-called intelligence community these days. Just more proof that you're all weasels.

I mean at least she could have gone MI6 and picked pud... :( :( :(

Jackstar

Let's vote for PaperBoy. This obsequious charlatan has been called out on his reprehensible bullshit for years, and the fucking cunt just keeps on plugging away with his shitbag deep state propaganda objectives. He's still doubling down on Bush being a decent human being! Never blinks! Never flinches! What a pro. Never breaks character. He should get a metal.

Hats off. You're a real mensch.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
Let's vote for PaperBoy. This obsequious charlatan has been called out on his reprehensible bullshit for years, and the fucking cunt just keeps on plugging away with his shitbag deep state propaganda objectives. He's still doubling down on Bush being a decent human being! Never blinks! Never flinches! What a pro. Never breaks character. He should get a metal.

It's true, but in June he sounded a little blinky-flinchy about juries not being paid a stipend of $100.  I don't blame him.  That's one of the few things we agree on.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
It's true, but in June he sounded a little blinky-flinchy about juries not being paid a stipend of $100.  I don't blame him.  That's one of the few things we agree on.
Unit 14

So he doesn't share your rationalizing Aunty Maxine's inciting riots by posting to out of context Trump clips?

Dear oh dear.. >:(

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

Aw, thanks.  I'd given up being nominated for one of these awards, and of all people MikeStar steps up.  And for Most Gallant.  I'm truly honored.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
Aw, thanks.  I'd given up being nominated for one of these awards, and of all people MikeStar steps up.  And for Most Gallant.  I'm truly honored.

Now you must step up and wear the BG cravat!

Before Wyngarde beats you to it...