• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Kev Baker Show

Started by Lilith, August 09, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

Dr. MD MD

What's going on with Kev and Johnny? I haven't tuned in in awhile.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2017, 04:57:38 AM
What's going on with Kev and Johnny? I haven't tuned in in awhile.

I listen every day. I don't think I can say that about any other program...
Lemme think.

Nope. No other programs that I try not to miss.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on September 07, 2017, 05:15:27 AM
I listen every day. I don't think I can say that about any other program...
Lemme think.

Nope. No other programs that I try not to miss.

What are they talking about now? They seemed to be on AI for awhile.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2017, 05:18:20 AM
What are they talking about now? They seemed to be on AI for awhile.

Usually assorted current events, technology, science.  You never know.

ponyboysunset

I love this show but never catch it live.When is it on? Also I can't believe I missed the POI talk. And you can't chose between Root and Shaw. Come on, they're the dynamic duo.

I got into this show because of Anthony Patch. I love the CERN talk. It's gets way out there.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 07, 2017, 06:25:54 AM
I love this show but never catch it live.When is it on? Also I can't believe I missed the POI talk. And you can't chose between Root and Shaw. Come on, they're the dynamic duo.

I got into this show because of Anthony Patch. I love the CERN talk. It's gets way out there.

kev comes on at 5 eastern.  Anthony Patch is on a lot on the TFR network.  I listen to a lot of their programs, and enjoy the people in the chat even tho it's moderated.  The site is pretty much down for a couple days tho, except for the shows stream.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 07, 2017, 06:28:42 AM
kev comes on at 5 eastern.  Anthony Patch is on a lot on the TFR network.  I listen to a lot of their programs, and enjoy the people in the chat even tho it's moderated.  The site is pretty much down for a couple days tho, except for the shows stream.
Thanks so much brig. I will check it out for sure. It's about the time I get home and I am getting ready to have some dinner. Yay!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 07, 2017, 06:36:28 AM
Thanks so much brig. I will check it out for sure. It's about the time I get home and I am getting ready to have some dinner. Yay!

COOL!  AnthonyPatch is in the chatroom a LOT :)

Lilith

They have restored the chatroom to the site.  I hope it stays up...

Scroll down on this page to find the chatroom:

http://truthfrequencyradio.weebly.com/

But, remember, it's moderated.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 07, 2017, 07:49:33 AM
They have restored the chatroom to the site.  I hope it stays up...

Scroll down on this page to find the chatroom:

http://truthfrequencyradio.weebly.com/

But, remember, it's moderated.  ;)
Yeah I wouldn't troll those guys. I like them  :)But thanks for the warning.

Edit: Is it daily? Like M-F? Sounds like it.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 07, 2017, 09:28:48 AM
Yeah I wouldn't troll those guys. I like them  :)But thanks for the warning.

Edit: Is it daily? Like M-F? Sounds like it.

Yup :)

Lilith

The REAL chat is back up at this link,  and the site is back online:

http://tfrlive.com/chat/

ponyboysunset

So I haven't caught is live yet, mainly because I forget but I am listening to a show about MI-6 from 2016 which is equally interesting. I need to do some research as to who is and was connected to this agency.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 08:45:14 AM
So I haven't caught is live yet, mainly because I forget but I am listening to a show about MI-6 from 2016 which is equally interesting. I need to do some research as to who is and was connected to this agency.

Conspiracy theorist.  ::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 09:49:42 AM
Conspiracy theorist.  ::)
Despite our differences in many ways I believe in a lot of the things you have posted about regarding "theories". A lot of people here and elsewhere believe whatever the media tells them. Sad really. Once you start researching, and I don't mean Alex Jones, but like reading occult books a lot of more those theories become fact. Alex Jones, IMO is controlled opposition. He wakes a lot of people up but then they don't go any further. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

LOL an Arrested Development reference, nice. I have an extensive library and have read a whole lot because I really wanted to know if what I was being fed on the conspiracy sites was true. Usually a % of bull shit is mixed in like aliens for example. But the whole numerology, elite worship of ancient religions is true. And at this point somethings I wish I didn't know.  :o

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 10:09:36 AM
like aliens for example

I don't know what that word means when you use it that way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 09:54:41 AM
Despite our differences in many ways I believe in a lot of the things you have posted about regarding "theories". A lot of people here and elsewhere believe whatever the media tells them. Sad really. Once you start researching, and I don't mean Alex Jones, but like reading occult books a lot of more those theories become fact. Alex Jones, IMO is controlled opposition. He wakes a lot of people up but then they don't go any further.

What differences? My perception is that you confused me trolling a troll (for whom I was starting to be attacked for not trolling) with me actually being a troll. That's all on you. Notice that he's not around anymore though.  ::)

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 10:09:36 AM
But the whole numerology, elite worship of ancient religions is true. And at this point somethings I wish I didn't know.  :o

This series by the late (murdered) William Cooper is full of stuff I wish I didn't know.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2017, 11:40:04 AM
This series by the late (murdered) William Cooper is full of stuff I wish I didn't know.
The Hour Of The Time is amazing stuff. As is his 'Behold a Pale Horse'.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

MI6 are the spys..Or rather they manage informers, conduct surveillance, overthrow governmets etc in foreign countries. James Bond is fantasy. MI5 are the spy catchers who work in the UK.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2017, 01:27:36 PM
MI6 are the spys..Or rather they manage informers, conduct surveillance, overthrow governmets etc in foreign countries. James Bond is fantasy. MI5 are the spy catchers who work in the UK.

You would know.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

Right...Drunken, aggressive loon (who "wouldn't be taken alive") who had been served with tax evasion summons but eluded their service for years, had been reported for aggravated assault of his neighbours, comes out with a gun when the police turn up to arrest him, shoots a deputy in the head...

..How is that going to end?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2017, 01:36:58 PM
Right...Drunken, aggressive loon (who "wouldn't be taken alive") who had been served with tax evasion summons but eluded their service for years, had been reported for aggravated assault of his neighbours, comes out with a gun when the police turn up to arrest him, shoots a deputy in the head...

..How is that going to end?  ::)

Just how it was scripted, of course.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 11, 2017, 01:09:33 PM
The Hour Of The Time is amazing stuff. As is his 'Behold a Pale Horse'.  ;D

Otherwise known as 'Behold a Pile of Horse Shit'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Ask his neighbours if they'd reported him. Oh wait...He was a conspiracy theorist (An alcoholic one, but still a CT) so therefore 'they' had his card marked...Riiiight.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

The only scripts you need to worry about are the ones the doctor fills out to control your paranoid delusions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 01:40:54 PM
The only scripts you need to worry about are the ones the doctor fills out to control your paranoid delusions.

I'm the one that writes the scripts, silly boy. For you, Xanax as you're obviously hysterical.  ::) ;D