• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: MV on June 11, 2016, 03:05:06 PM
When a poll appears in a thread, it can be deleted by the creator of that thread. The multiple deletes of his poll were not me. The final delete was me, though, because it was a fluff poll question.

I remade gravitysucks'  poll a few times and when I came back it was deleted each time. I didn't delete his poll even though I was the creator of the thread. Sandra created a thread poll in the OSM and that was deleted. I doubt that the thread creator Cosmic Hobo came by and deleted it since he's abandoned his thread. There were other polls deleted that night as well. This is fine. This is your forum.

The issue is resolved. Thank you.

ge30542

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 11, 2016, 03:25:22 PM
But we still have Jorch. We'll always have Jorch, even if we don't have Paris.
We'll ALWAYS have Paris.
The Germans wore grey, you wore blue.

Quote from: ge30542 on June 11, 2016, 03:48:53 PM
We'll ALWAYS have Paris.
The Germans wore grey, you wore blue.

Here's looking at you, kid.

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 11, 2016, 03:25:22 PM
But we still have Jorch. We'll always have Jorch, even if we don't have Paris.
I rest my case.

ItsOver

Quote from: 73s on June 11, 2016, 07:56:58 AM
Some Saturday Art Bell trivia!

Art said in his book "Art of Talk" that he was working on a soon-to-be-released movie called "Chupacabra". Was this movie ever made? If so, where can I find it? If not, why not?
"Chupacabra" was finally made but never released.  They decided to go with "Sharknado" instead.

ge30542

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 11, 2016, 04:02:00 PM
Here's looking at you, kid.
Let's get outta here Mr. Richard.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 11, 2016, 03:45:20 PM

I remade gravitysucks'  poll a few times and when I came back it was deleted each time. I didn't delete his poll even though I was the creator of the thread. Sandra created a thread poll in the OSM and that was deleted. I doubt that the thread creator Cosmic Hobo came by and deleted it since he's abandoned his thread. There were other polls deleted that night as well. This is fine. This is your forum.

The issue is resolved. Thank you.

Only two people on this forum have ever proclaimed a thread to be theirs. Do you really want to be one of those people?

JesusJuice

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 11, 2016, 07:39:44 PM
Only two people on this forum have ever proclaimed a thread to be theirs. Do you really want to be one of those people?

You seem to be misunderstanding. He's saying that only the thread creator can delete the poll. You are the thread creator for the Other Side Of Midnight thread. Since you are here, did you delete the poll that Darth Sandra made for that thread?

Quote from: MV on June 11, 2016, 01:19:41 PM
But I guess you're above all of that because you listen to Mark Levin or something?

You need someone else to tell these two were not good choices?

Ciardelo

Quote from: MV on June 11, 2016, 03:05:06 PM
When a poll appears in a thread, it can be deleted by the creator of that thread. The multiple deletes of his poll were not me. The final delete was me, though, because it was a fluff poll question.
Fluffers perform a vitally needed service.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 11, 2016, 08:10:22 PM

You seem to be misunderstanding. He's saying that only the thread creator can delete the poll. You are the thread creator for the Other Side Of Midnight thread. Since you are here, did you delete the poll that Darth Sandra made for that thread?

I did not start that thread. I started a thread theorizing who would be the host of the show that was going to air after Art's show before it was announced that RCH was going to take the mantle. "My" thread was eventually merged with the OSOM thread.

I did not delete the poll but now that I know that I have that power I will be abusing it.

Praise MV.

WOTR

Quote from: 73s on June 11, 2016, 07:56:58 AM
...Was this movie ever made? If so, where can I find it? If not, why not?
I'm surprised that nobody has suggested yet that the movie was never completed because Art quit. ;)

michio

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 11, 2016, 12:01:54 PM
Gee Art, where have you been - wasn't this obvious all along?

Art should not give up on "The Donald" so easily.  There's supposed to be a Trump speech dealing with Hillary Clinton on Monday. Jerome Corsi was talking with sNoory last Friday for a few moments. Corsi said he sent an advance copy of his August release book to Trump's people to peruse. The book allegedly goes into the borderline criminality and money-grubbing activities of the Clinton Foundation. Corsi expects a large part of the book, 'Partners in Crime,' will be used in Trump's speech.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 11, 2016, 08:14:06 PM
You need someone else to tell these two were not good choices?

I'm not interested in attempting to convince you of anything.  I think Trump is a great choice.  I've wanted him to run since 2011.  Couldn't be happier, thank you.  Sorry the mortician lost.

Quote from: michio on June 12, 2016, 07:05:56 AM
Art should not give up on "The Donald" so easily.  There's supposed to be a Trump speech dealing with Hillary Clinton on Monday. Jerome Corsi was talking with sNoory last Friday for a few moments. Corsi said he sent an advance copy of his August release book to Trump's people to peruse. The book allegedly goes into the borderline criminality and money-grubbing activities of the Clinton Foundation. Corsi expects a large part of the book, 'Partners in Crime,' will be used in Trump's speech.

Jerome Corsi has made a career out of books alleging misconduct and other infractions against leading Democrats. I would expect nothing less from him. Fact checkers usually find his "facts" questionable, if not outright false, but that doesn't stop him from publishing or others from believing him, including sNoory. I would expect nothing less from that political savant, either.  ;)

Corsi has been predicting nuclear holocaust and economic collapse since forever. As far as accuracy in predictions, he's up there with Ed Dames.

TigerLily

^this. I was thinking as I read michios post, if Corsi is the best they got....  ::)

Hey. Why are you guys posting here?  Take it to Politics. I know, this time we can blame MV. In Donald's words, "He started it!"

Praise MV. Which I do every chance I get

Just Me

Angry afghan guy kills 50 and 53 others injured in florida gay club after listening to shoe shine the clown. They try to blame isis but we know how it goes

Gumby, Dammit

Always had a suspicion that shoe shine delivers covert mind control to middle-eastern types such as himself.   

TigerLily

Who is shoe shine?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: TigerLily on June 12, 2016, 02:52:51 PM
Who is shoe shine?

I would guess that they are talking about the President. If so, it just serves to support the point you made elsewhere about bigotry becoming more open and blatant since Trump’s candidacy.  But maybe I'm wrong and they're talking about an actual shoe-shine personage.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 12, 2016, 02:52:51 PM
Who is shoe shine?

That is the pet name he uses for Noory when he posts in the GNS thread.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2016, 04:31:38 PM
That is the pet name he uses for Noory when he posts in the GNS thread.

Okay, I can see that, based on Noory's interviewing technique. He does have an amazing ability to polish any turd.

TigerLily

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 12, 2016, 05:01:45 PM
Okay, I can see that, based on Noory's interviewing technique. He does have an amazing ability to polish any turd.

I thought sNoory is the turd

aldousburbank

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 12, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

No need to bring the Polish into this.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 12, 2016, 05:14:11 PM

Awesome dumplings and sausages...purely cuisine related, not sexual...

Hautex

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 12, 2016, 05:14:11 PM
In case there's a question about the difference.... Here's an old saying to clarify
"Knowing shit for Shinola"

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 12, 2016, 04:29:51 PM
I would guess that they are talking about the President. If so, it just serves to support the point you made elsewhere about bigotry becoming more open and blatant since Trump’s candidacy.  But maybe I'm wrong and they're talking about an actual shoe-shine personage.

This is so tiresome.  When the next Democrat president shows up, what will the attack on anyone criticizing that person be? 

Oh, right, it will be 'because she's a woman'.

In a democracy the right to criticize our leaders is essential, so, you know, stick it

Quote from: MV on June 12, 2016, 07:12:43 AM
...  I've wanted him to run since 2011...

Thank you for telling me this. Because I've really wondered about some of your comments.

You've claimed Cruz is part of the establishment, when in truth he's been one of a handful who have been confronting the establishment R's since arriving in DC.  You know, back when Trump was schmoozing with the Clintons and donating to Democrat campaigns.  You've made much of him being a strong Christian then criticized him for it, when that's about 110th on the list of what's important in this election.  You were quick to believe the BS story about him being involved with affairs.

It all makes sense now, I appreciate it.  I really hope you are pleased with a Trump presidency, although I'd estimate the chances of that - should he somehow be elected - as being infinitesimal.