• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Today Falkie taught me that Muslims like to rent vans.
That was a fact that I did not know.

FallenSeraph

I have some questions:

1. When Falkie was gang-raped in prison, WHAT WAS HE IN THERE FOR? Was it that whole stealing some dude's comic book collection and selling it for $200 thing? I don't think that's a jail-level crime, is it?

2. Is it true that he was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric hospital and, if so, does anyone know why?

Maybe the guy really is a psychopathically violent man.

FallenSeraph

In which George displays some new paranormal books which will most likely not be read or discussed in any livestreams titled "Thoughts on Paranormal [Anything]."

https://youtu.be/vl8SX-px9Jc

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Another poor cat, doomed. 😥
run, TALKIE, run...YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, run run TALKIE ]

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 01:42:51 PM
I have some questions:

1. When Falkie was gang-raped in prison, WHAT WAS HE IN THERE FOR? Was it that whole stealing some dude's comic book collection and selling it for $200 thing? I don't think that's a jail-level crime, is it?

2. Is it true that he was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric hospital and, if so, does anyone know why?

I wish I knew his sister and could get the real story on him. Like the whole thing about his father beating him to a pulp and his mother not letting him have any girlfriends.

Maybe I'll track her down. Tell her I'm just doing a background check on a guy asking for donations.

Or maybe I'll stop procrastinating and do something productive instead of playing mahjong and listening to End of Days Radio. And yes, that sounds bleak. I'm calling it a stage of grief.

Others on here will have more detail, but I think Senda broke in to someone's house to steal those comics. He was sent to the booby hatch because he was collecting knives and hiding them under his bed.

He definitely has a nasty temper, as you see from Kathy's face.

At least when you listen to EODR you know you've finally touched bottom. The only way is up.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
Yes, it is a joke.

She was talking about Kim Jong-un and someone did a great job of editing the word kitties and cats over the word people. Then all you have to do is get it to Falkie and tell him it is about him. He will believe it every single time.

Aw damn, now that I listen again I can hear the editing. I'm ashamed. Still hilarious though.

I feel like I'm being schooled by the masters here. I bow down.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
I am a big believer in continuing education throughout one’s life...
some people accomplish this by reading, watching educational documentaries, attending classes of various types, going to the library, obtaining a degree online, meeting with friends to discuss relevant news topics, learning a new language, trying to cook a new dish...

me, I try to watch a Falkie video once or twice daily...

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 01:59:28 PM
Aw damn, now that I listen again I can hear the editing. I'm ashamed. Still hilarious though.

I feel like I'm being schooled by the masters here. I bow down.
what is funnier, is the FACT the FAT ONE actually believes it is “real”
(notice his last leaked inbox...)

note FIFH = fixed it for Heather Leona
LOL

I have some questions:

He was in a holding cell for a parole violation from the time he stole $2000 (not $200) worth of comics. The crime was breaking and entering plus grand theft so it was jail time worthy.
However he left LA to go to SF and failed to tell his parole officer. In SF he got stopped and sent to LA and was in a holding cell when he was told that his father died.
George started to cry so the guys called him a little bitch and made him their bitch and ran a train on his ass.
That is the story he has told as best as I can piece it together.

He was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric hospital because his parents discovered knives hidden under his bed, I think.

And yes, he really is a psychopathically violent man. You should here him tell the story of when he tried to strangle Kathy to death or the times he beat people with bricks. He tells of his violent actions in a very casual way.

I have some questions:

As a kid he had knives under his mattress. It creeped out his parents.

He once choked out Kathy and others had to intervene so that he did not kill her.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
Others on here will have more detail, but I think Senda broke in to someone's house to steal those comics. He was sent to the booby hatch because he was collecting knives and hiding them under his bed.

He definitely has a nasty temper, as you see from Kathy's face.

At least when you listen to EODR you know you've finally touched bottom. The only way is up.

Knives. Damn. Ted Bundy also had a collection of knives. He arranged them in a circle around his sleeping sister, I think.

I edited out that last part in my original post because it had a slightly stalkerish vibe and I am not that motivated.

I guess quotes will always make those efforts fruitless though.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

They sell Halal shish-kebabs out of those vans. With a side of humus on some pita bread.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
He was in a holding cell for a parole violation from the time he stole $2000 (not $200) worth of comics. The crime was breaking and entering plus grand theft so it was jail time worthy.
However he left LA to go to SF and failed to tell his parole officer. In SF he got stopped and sent to LA and was in a holding cell when he was told that his father died.
George started to cry so the guys called him a little bitch and made him their bitch and ran a train on his ass.

He was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric hospital because his parents discovered knives hidden under his bed, I think.

And yes, he really is a psychopathically violent man. You should here him tell the story of when he tried to strangle Kathy to death or the times he beat people with bricks. He tells of his violent actions in a very casual way.
what about the time he allowed his dog to to attack a neighborhood kid and the dog actually tore off the kids arm ?

I was under the impression the FAT ONE enticed the BIG BLACK MEN by sashaying around the cell in his sexy red shorts  ?

was I misinformed ?

Looks like we are heading for a bunch of unboxing videos with gibberish titles. He just showed a giant pile of goodie he bought off eBay.

Also Amber sent him $20. Honestly she knows all about George and should know better.
And George was true to his nature. She wrote that he should use this to get himself a nice yummy treat for his birthday so naturally Senda said "I have enough food so this will buy 32 cans of cat food".

Fyodor Gutman

Senda can't afford soup and he wants ductless solar-powered air conditioning on 'my land'.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
Looks like we are heading for a bunch of unboxing videos with gibberish titles. He just showed a giant pile of goodie he bought off eBay.

Also Amber sent him $20. Honestly she knows all about George and should know better.
And George was true to his nature. She wrote that he should use this to get himself a nice yummy treat for his birthday so naturally Senda said "I have enough food so this will buy 32 cans of cat food".

The alien suggested he should save that money for AlienCon. Will probably be blocked now. Or a lecture about all the starving cats in Martinez.

Wow - that was quite a chunk of change in 1972 or whenever. 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

MY MOUTH DROPPED OPEN WHEN I SAW ALL THOSE PACKAGES. O.M.G.

I need to apologize to myself, the universe and everyone here. The guy buys so much CRAP when he can't even pay his BILLS and yet somehow he always SKATES BY.

I had 2 unbearable job interviews today with condescending recruiters for cubicle jobs that would make me nuts. I spend my life working my A$S OFF and this guy expects the people to give him EVERYTHING ... and they usually do!!! I can't BELIEVE I once gave my hard-earned money to this grifter. I honestly thought he was struggling. Now I see he's just a GIANT, LAZY CHILD.

I am so ANGRY these days. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus, I need to find a friend with Valium. I realize he's just an outlet for all the crap in my head at the moment, but I'm still PISSED about his prissy, entitled "the world owes me handouts" attitude.

damon

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 05:46:37 PM
MY MOUTH DROPPED OPEN WHEN I SAW ALL THOSE PACKAGES. O.M.G.

I need to apologize to myself, the universe and everyone here. The guy buys so much CRAP when he can't even pay his BILLS and yet somehow he always SKATES BY.

I had 2 unbearable job interviews today with condescending recruiters for cubicle jobs that would make me nuts. I spend my life working my A$S OFF and this guy expects the people to give him EVERYTHING ... and they usually do!!! I can't BELIEVE I once gave my hard-earned money to this grifter. I honestly thought he was struggling. Now I see he's just a GIANT, LAZY CHILD.

I am so ANGRY these days. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus, I need to find a friend with Valium. I realize he's just an outlet for all the crap in my head at the moment, but I'm still PISSED about his prissy, entitled "the world owes me handouts" attitude.
I feel your pain.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: damon on April 23, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRMkuMJZlkw
mail call by falkie. he is going to go live this weekend.

The most awesome thing we could really do is go radio silent and blow off his next livestream. Because seriously we're the only ones watching them.

damon

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
The most awesome thing we could really do is go radio silent and blow off his next livestream. Because seriously we're the only ones watching them.
agreed.

Quote from: damon on April 23, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
agreed.

But you will be right here posting the link to it as soon as it starts.

I think you do not really agree.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
But you will be right here posting the link to it as soon as it starts.

I think you do not really agree.
i was just taking a break from drama queen heather

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 23, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
Wow - that was quite a chunk of change in 1972 or whenever.

The 2 grand is the biggest flaw in a very flawed story.

First he loaned a friend the 2k for car repairs.In 72 Senda would not have 2k in his pocket and 2k worth of car repairs then is crazy.
The second of course is the comics. As I have said you need about 5k at retail to get paid that much. Books were not that valuable then so he had some exceedingly rare golden age books (he didn't).

Also on a comic note he passed of his old lie recently that his mommy tossed out books that would be millions today. I have said that he did not have those books and he only picks up on that. But I also that if by some odd chance that he really did have them they would not be worth millions, not even close. Cumulatively the collection he claims has sold for millions but those are the records, books that ate in perfect condition, perfectly preserved for over 50 years. His books would be in crap condition.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

He's all "Let's do it on my birthday!" Dude, no.

The alien does not approve of all this crap. He actually started one of these videos bitching because no one's sending him donations. Idiot.