• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
As much as 'Grab em by the pussy'?  ???

Maybe because the trumpers will be running VERY scared, that she hasn't even said she could run has already sparked the panic. Look, Clinton was a ridiculous candidate, but Oprah could do it. Against Trump or Bannon, easily.

You got it Toots! Oprah will scare the FUCK out of working-class whites. They will go to the voting booths in even bigger droves! The Black men won't vote for her because she's black, female, bossy, and rich. The Black women won't vote either because dey jelly! All Oprah can command is upper-middle class coastal area white women, but a few riots--instigated by us--and they won't support her either out of fear. Running Scared is the name of the game Top Hat!

Swishypants

And Bannon will rip her to shreds! He's Navy, and quarters no fools! She will try to pull the race and gender card on him and he will bend that bitch over and go Andrew Jackson on that stank-hole! He will be seen as a working class white millitary vet being talked down to by an Affirmative Action entitled super-wealthy Black Bitch! He could get away with stone-cold slapping her down and calling her a Nigger after she tries to "correct him." It's going to be hysterical! Smart, Witty, Navy Beer-Buddy VS. Preachy Black Commie Affirmative Action Queen!  LETS DO THIS!

https://youtu.be/20t13m4BblI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
And Bannon will rip her to shreds! He's Navy, and quarters no fools! She will try to pull the race and gender card on him and he will bend that bitch over and go Andrew Jackson on that stank-hole! He will be seen as a working class white millitary vet being talked down to by an Affirmative Action entitled super-wealthy Black Bitch! He could get away with stone-cold slapping her down and calling her a Nigger after she tries to "correct him." It's going to be hysterical! Smart, Witty, Navy Beer-Buddy VS. Preachy Black Commie Affirmative Action Queen!  LETS DO THIS!

https://youtu.be/20t13m4BblI

You're not as aggressive as this when you're pushing a split S in negative G...Cool it.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

You're not as aggressive as this when you're pushing a split S in negative G...Cool it.

I want her to run! I smell blood in the water! The Libs don't understand that a sea-change in the American social dynamic has occurred. They are still running the 60's playbook. Whitey ain't cool with tolerating being told they suck, and they're not going to let another Black in for a long long time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
I want her to run! I smell blood in the water! The Libs don't understand that a sea-change in the American social dynamic has occurred. They are still running the 60's playbook.

What makes you think she'll run as a Dem? She's got the money to be independent.

Dr. MD MD

She's also totally CIA via operation mockingbird and a lesbian. Gayle's her bitch. Stedman's a beard. This will all come out when she runs. I say go for it!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
She's also totally CIA via operation mockingbird and a lesbian. Gayle's her bitch. Stedman's a beard. This will all come out when she runs. I say go for it!  :D

That only matters to tiny minded bigots though...No-one important.  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

What makes you think she'll run as a Dem? She's got the money to be independent.

It wouldn't matter. The Party system is a rickety facade as it is. She's a well known SJW Democrat who is on VIDEO as saying Whites have to die. That is going to get played ad-nauseam! The Rednecks are going to gun-up and lose their shit! LOL!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
It wouldn't matter. The Party system is a rickety facade as it is. She's a well known SJW Democrat who is on VIDEO as saying Whites have to die. That is going to get played ad-nauseam! The Rednecks are going to gun-up and lose their shit!* LOL!

Context is everything.... Really..  ::)

* You mean they'd do what they accuse those of not wanting Trump in office of doing?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
That only matters to tiny minded bigots though...No-one important.  ???

That's your problem. Bigot hell! Full on Colonialism is back! See: "THE LAST POST" :) A three generation cycle has been completed. Get out your Pith Helmet and Monocle Pud. Twist that mustache!

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

Context is everything.... Really..  ::)

Not in /pol/ era Politics! ;) Ribbit!

Swishypants

Oprah lives in a California butthole bubble. She will run. And she will be reduced to a Mammy in short order. She has no idea of the rage out there and how her money can't save her from it. She will get knocked out of the race, lose her media empire, and I'd be very surprised if a Bubba doesn't AK-47 her motorcade using tactics he learned in Iraq.

Yorkshire pud

This is interesting....

https://youtu.be/ih3RtVZ8F-A

If Donald Trump wants to make America great again, he definitely won’t be doing it with Oprah Winfrey. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee has made no secret of Winfrey as a dream running mate, even going so far as to tell ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that if they ran together, they would “win easily.”

Trump said in 1999 on Chris Matthews Hardball he'd have her as a running mate... Interesting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
Not in /pol/ era Politics! ;) Ribbit!

But they don't vote anyway.. They're not smart enough to find the polling booth.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
But they don't vote anyway.. They're not smart enough to find the polling booth.

You really don't know, do you. Fascinating.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
Oprah lives in a California butthole bubble. She will run. And she will be reduced to a Mammy in short order. She has no idea of the rage out there and how her money can't save her from it. She will get knocked out of the race, lose her media empire, and I'd be very surprised if a Bubba doesn't AK-47 her motorcade using tactics he learned in Iraq.

Rage over what? Trump?

Here's Trump in 1999...couple of minutes in..

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/trump-in-99-would-consider-oprah-for-vp-696283203547

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
Rage over what? Trump?

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/trump-in-99-would-consider-oprah-for-vp-696283203547

You just don't understand your enemy. But we understand you! That's why you lose and don't understand why.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
You really don't know, do you. Fascinating.

Know what? That the basement dwellers are meaningless? It's ALL Trump and especially Bannon can depend on as their core supporters. Sure, there are none basement dwellers who think (for reasons that escape me) Trump is a genius and like. really smart, but they're falling away daily.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
Rage over what? Trump?

That would be her only hope, to totally come clean and then join the Republican party.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
That would be her only hope, to totally come clean and then join the Republican party.

Could be why she turned down Trump's request... Cos she wants to identify with the Republicans...Oh wait.. Back then Trump was a Democrat, but we've since discovered he doesn't have any ideology or passion for politics. Its just about him.

Longer version of the Larry King video...Note how he's far more erudite and a died in the wool Clinton supporter.

https://youtu.be/bc90K7Kieek

Yorkshire pud

What about......

Oprah Winfrey reminds Trump he wanted her as VP...Trump sacks Pence.. Oprah then gives Trump the bird and runs against him. Pence runs as POTUS (because now he'll have nothing to lose), but all the lies he's said with a straight face come back to haunt him...  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Know what? That the basement dwellers are meaningless? It's ALL Trump and especially Bannon can depend on as their core supporters. Sure, there are none basement dwellers who think (for reasons that escape me) Trump is a genius and like. really smart, but they're falling away daily.

And unemployment is 4% Obama! Your living in an echo chamber, and are arrogant. Reality continues to punch you in the face but you're a freak Pud, and enjoy it. CARRY ON!

Swishypants

Any persons life is worth only the cost of a bullet or a cheap blade or a bowl of potato salad, left in the sun. Make the peasants angry enough, and you'll find out. No amount of money or status can stop that once it lights off. "When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
And unemployment is 4% Obama! Your living in an echo chamber, and are arrogant. Reality continues to punch you in the face but you're a freak Pud, and enjoy it. CARRY ON!

Not the 42% that Trump said it was?  ::)

Swishypants

Potatoes and Eggs and vinegar left in the sun make simple botox, which is deadly and untraceable. Do you like that egg salad sandwich Pud? Do you feel tired?  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
Any persons life is worth only the cost of a bullet or a cheap blade or a bowl of potato salad, left in the sun. Make the peasants angry enough, and you'll find out. No amount of money or status can stop that once it lights off. "When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box."

Trump's core supporters won't take kindly to being called peasants. They won't. Retract that statement now. And say you meant 'bigly' or 'like' really geniuses'

Jackstar

Wait, wait... are we talking about Thin Oprah or Fat Oprah? Because one of them just might have a chance.

Also, can confirm: I don't give two shits about the Golden Globes, and I still woke up this morning with my newsfeed thoroughly blown up over how "presidential" her speech was.

Obvious plot by Tavistock is obvious.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Trump's core supporters won't take kindly to being called peasants. They won't. Retract that statement now. And say you meant 'bigly' or 'like' really geniuses'

Plot Twist: His core supporters are mostly white people with high IQ's. You don't know that, because you a big dumb Barry White lookin' muthafuckah'! Now get off my back! I ain't got time to be sittin' in this cell wit-choo!