• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Great news for The Master!  George can come and go from Starbucks whenever he wants, and now the haters have NO ammunition left to tell him that he can't be there!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/may/20/new-starbucks-policy-allows-nonpaying-guests-use-restrooms

"The new policy was announced on Saturday in a company-wide letter that stated: 'Any person who enters our spaces, including patios, cafes and restrooms, regardless of whether they make a purchase, is considered a customer.' "

Congratulations, George!  We'll look forward to seeing more videos - maybe even a LIVE STREAM - coming from the Martinez Starbucks this summer!

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 22, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
Great news for The Master!  George can come and go from Starbucks whenever he wants, and now the haters have NO ammunition left to tell him that he can't be there!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/may/20/new-starbucks-policy-allows-nonpaying-guests-use-restrooms

"The new policy was announced on Saturday in a company-wide letter that stated: 'Any person who enters our spaces, including patios, cafes and restrooms, regardless of whether they make a purchase, is considered a customer.' "

Congratulations, George!  We'll look forward to seeing more videos - maybe even a LIVE STREAM - coming from the Martinez Starbucks this summer!
First of all, Gerry, Thats old news now. Second of all, No one really likes Your BFF Senda. Third thing, the local star bucks where George lives really does not likes George Senda because he is bad for business so they will have him move along. George is also a very fat man and because of that he is a fire hazard. Starbucks can kick him out for being a hazard like that because its not a very good business to kill off your customers. There is a senda cause in the new policy that starbucks has in place. On the other news Gerry, George is going to move in with you and Drone.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 22, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
I didnt find the chamber pot but his flat is disgusting.   There’s brown food stainsmeared all over the kitchen. I did see the part where he is shoveling double hand fulls  of food out of a red bucket and into his hole.
ah, grasshopper, you have much to learn...
SENDA is prone to “outbursts of shit”...
his sofa bed, carpet, clothing, towels, Hacienda elevator, hallway, bathroom and I must assume his kitchen also...
have suffered the results of a SENDA messy “accident” in his GIANT RED SHORTS when time didn’t permit him to waddle thru the Casa and make it to his throne...

you see, grasshopper, it may NOT be food, as it could just be dried crusty “stuff” like he has under his fingernails...

*stuff used here means SHIT

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 22, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

ah, Gerry, just what I like to see !
another case of “protecting our children” !
thank God my girls are grown up !

a FAT OLD HALF BLIND SMELLY DISABLED PERVERT SITTING IN THE CORNER WITH HIS FREE GLASS OF WATER USING THE FREE INTERNET...
TWITCHING “DOWN THERE” AS HE STARES AT THE ADOLESCENT GIRLS !

did I miss anything THAT SENDA SELF ADMITTED ?

ok, glad YOU are happy !

maybe ? POD AWFUL YouTube channel needs to “investigate” ol’ gerry’s Master ?
I am sure SENDA would enjoy the added notoriety...

Bart Ell

The cow is eating a 4,500 calorie salad out of an old geranium pot he found in the garbage.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 22, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
ah, Gerry, just what I like to see !
another case of “protecting our children” !
thank God my girls are grown up !

a FAT OLD HALF BLIND SMELLY DISABLED PERVERT SITTING IN THE CORNER WITH HIS FREE GLASS OF WATER USING THE FREE INTERNET...
TWITCHING “DOWN THERE” AS HE STARES AT THE ADOLESCENT GIRLS !

did I miss anything THAT SENDA SELF ADMITTED ?

ok, glad YOU are happy !

George addressed this canard during one of his appearances on "End of Days Radio":

The clip begins at the 2:30:06 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0bGziWnME&t=7958s

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 22, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
George addressed this canard during one of his appearances on "End of Days Radio":

The clip begins at the 2:30:06 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0bGziWnME&t=7958s
well, the question was posed about “adolescent girls”...
referring to the “Falkie LEAKS”, in which HE ADMITTED to having “UNCONTROLLABLE TWITCHING IN HIS RED SHORTS BENEATH THE FAT PAD” as a result of staring at the (in HIS WORDS) BUSTY BLONDE ADOLESCENT GIRLS in Starbucks...
I then heard what I thought was SENDA coughing up a HAIR BALL...
regain his composure...
then go on explaining how his “male equipment” doesn’t work and talking about his friend Casio ?

yea, that “explains” everything ?
LOL

sometimes PERVERTS are unable to twitch or maintain an erection WITHOUT SOME “PERVERTED STIMULATION”...

could “that” explain his “unexpected reaction” ?
ewww

Ive been  followings the falkie thread for a few weeks now. There are some hillarious posts and vidéos.  I was wondering what got people started joking him. I know bart ell was the first, but people were défensif falkie way back then. Was there any specific turning point à post or vidéo when every one began to troll him?   
Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 22, 2018, 11:07:27 AM
ah, grasshopper, you have much to learn...
SENDA is prone to “outbursts of shit”...
his sofa bed, carpet, clothing, towels, Hacienda elevator, hallway, bathroom and I must assume his kitchen also...
have suffered the results of a SENDA messy “accident” in his GIANT RED SHORTS when time didn’t permit him to waddle thru the Casa and make it to his throne...

you see, grasshopper, it may NOT be food, as it could just be dried crusty “stuff” like he has under his fingernails...

*stuff used here means SHIT
Shitstains , years of assplosion residue caking the walls furniture and floor of his hovel. Its like he doesn’t notice he's living in filth. Dude s à pig in shit.

ol’ gerry
what is the difference in a...
PERVERT, who enjoys “Asian adolescent long hair”...
and a PERVERT, who enjoys “busty blonde adolescent girls”

and PUBLICLY ADMIT TO IT IN A RATHER DISTURBING WAY...
and later “explain” it as “normal” ?

still confused and hoping you might clear this up...
(SENDA almost coughing up a hair ball when asked about it didn’t help me understand)

Kolchak

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
I don't know why he is associating his broken stuff with AlienCon, and complaining that he cant go without it. 

His claim is that he can't upload the live streams to Youtube without his MacBook. This, as you would imagine, is a falsehood.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kolchak on May 22, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
His claim is that he can't upload the live streams to Youtube without his MacBook. This, as you would imagine, is a falsehood.

He's just an idiot.

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 22, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
ol’ gerry
what is the difference in a...
PERVERT, who enjoys “Asian adolescent long hair”...
and a PERVERT, who enjoys “busty blonde adolescent girls”

and PUBLICLY ADMIT TO IT IN A RATHER DISTURBING WAY...
and later “explain” it as “normal” ?

still confused and hoping you might clear this up...
(SENDA almost coughing up a hair ball when asked about it didn’t help me understand)
Falkie is just like Casio, but falkie just a California p.c. 290 yet.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 22, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
The cow is eating a 4,500 calorie salad out of an old geranium pot he found in the garbage.

...and a freshly opened gallon of Orange Juice I think, to wash it down, another 1777 calories.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on May 22, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
Hey Mike. Hows El Centro?

It's been pretty hot out here, but cooling down. All is fine on the southern desert of California. God bless..

all good businesses have good accounting practices...
most responsible budgeting households have good accounting practices...
I would be very interested in SENDA sharing HIS accounting practices of the past year...
credits:
taxpayer funded welfare
medical care, emergency room, ambulance, physicians, surgeons, prescriptions, etc (fair market value)
credit toward section 8 housing
church food cards (fair market value)
soup kitchen free food (fair market value)
meals on wheels free delivered meals (fair market value)
senior center free food ( fair market value)
discounts or credits on all utilities (fair market value)
“donations” (fair market value)
“grifts, cons, scams and theft (fair market value)
plus miscellaneous income
expenses:
his actual cost for medical care TOTAL
his actual cost for section 8 housing
his actual cost for food purchased grocery
his actual cost for food restaurants etc
his actual cost for gas, electric, phone, internet, water and others
his actual cost for “toys” ie extra alien heads, novelty T-shirt’s, plushies, electrical/computer items not used (mixer, mouse, cords, power strips, games, and on and on ITEMIZED

he could actually have me help him...
it might show he actually DESERVES everything !

or, I might just say FU.. IT, he deserves my “donation”
NOT

LOL
imagine that ?
I really think having ALL THIS BEFORE THE PUBLIC just might STOP his gravy train !

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 22, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

Better than the time he ate out of a bedpan.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 22, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Better than the time he ate out of a bedpan.
It was probably the cleanest vessel he ever ate out of.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
The second funniest.  I posted it on the previous page.

Link please. Don't make me have to go back a page.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 22, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
Link please. Don't make me have to go back a page.

This is new.  You never had any problem backing up for me before.  Are your twerking days "behind" you now?  (snicker snicker)

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 21, 2018, 08:51:29 PM
This one is a little dated, but then again some things about Senda are timeless.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xxrgh

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2018, 08:19:06 PM
This is new.  You never had any problem backing up for me before.  Are your twerking days "behind" you now?  (snicker snicker)

LOL, thanks asshole.  :P ;)