• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

Roy West was born in New York in 1960. His father was in the Air Force. His family moved to the Panama Canal Zone in 1966, where they lived until 1974. During his childhood, Roy traveled to many South American countries with his family including Ecuador, Peru, El Salvador, Brazil, and Costa Rica. Roy joined the Army in 1981 and served his country until 1987.  His areas of specialty were Materials, Armor, and Armor Cavalry. During his service he spent 1982 through 1983 in Beirut. In 1989 he began working in Communications until 1995.  In 1998 he was diagnosed with stage four cancer and given eight months to live.

Gunner65

"Just regular guys giving me documents"  HW "The aliens are here" (cough)

Gunner65

"SSN disappears and my life is gone" - "Roy" (Caugh)

Gunner65

I think "ROY" is done for the night...total bullshit liar!   "ROY" the fake named idiot cannot seem to even hold himself together...while HW pushes him!

Gunner65

Can I call in an actually call in and talk to this fucker>

WOTR

It sort of sounds like I may have missed another "classic."

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:06:26 AM
Can I call in an actually call in and talk to this fucker?

She usually says when she's ready for calls, and the numbers are on here:

Gunner65

Heather hung-up on me! I tried to call in an confront her about this asshat...she is not taking calls or she is letting this guy talk without anyone questioning him

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:06:26 AM
Can I call in an actually call in and talk to this fucker>
Please, Please do

Gunner65

I would like to know the Army unit he was associated with in Beiruit in 1983!  TANKS ?

Gunner65

So Heather is not taking calls right now,,,or from me because ROY IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:14:12 AM
Heather hung-up on me! I tried to call in an confront her about this asshat...she is not taking calls or she is letting this guy talk without anyone questioning him
When she  gets tired of rambling she'll take calls

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2019, 12:11:12 AM
It sort of sounds like I may have missed another "classic."

Classic Plastic.

Dumpster fire depleted.

Keep on, keeping on, trashing your dittoheads...

You Retarded Recycle Bin.

Gunner65

holding  SIT TIGHT "ROY"  YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:26:01 AM
holding
Currently your possible call is the only reason I am staying awake with this fiasco

Gunner65

This may be brutal and embarassing

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:26:01 AM
holding  SIT TIGHT "ROY"  YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

GOOD.  She is probably screening her calls now, during the phony break.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2019, 12:31:07 AM
GOOD.  She is probably screening her calls now, during the phony break.
What the hell was that spaz out thing roy was doing before the break....

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 14, 2019, 12:32:30 AM
What the hell was that spaz out thing roy was doing before the break....

You should call in and ask LOL

Gunner65

During his service he spent 1982 through 1983 in Beirut. In 1989 he began working in Communications until 1995.  In 1998 he was diagnosed with stage four cancer and given eight months to live.

Gunner65

Roy West was born in New York in 1960. His father was in the Air Force. His family moved to the Panama Canal Zone in 1966, where they lived until 1974. During his childhood, Roy traveled to many South American countries with his family including Ecuador, Peru, El Salvador, Brazil, and Costa Rica. Roy joined the Army in 1981 and served his country until 1987.  His areas of specialty were Materials, Armor, and Armor Cavalry. During his service he spent 1982 through 1983 in Beirut. In 1989 he began working in Communications until 1995.  In 1998 he was diagnosed with stage four cancer and given eight months to live.

Lilith

What the heck Heather, do you think he talked to the aliens and asked them?

VC

First screened caller... drum roll... Boring Deano fucktard... one of HW's usual watering plants.

Deano now asking Roy, this genius guest, his "informed" opinion about alien motives, as if this full-of-shit alien ham-hand is even remotely believable -not!

Gunner65

She is taking SKYPE calls first and the rest of us are on hold

Gunner65

I really want to talk to her guest who claim Military service but is really a LIE 

Lilith

Heathers still trying to fix her phones.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pizzapunch

I want to know how he knows it was a hand and not alien genitals