• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 02:39:30 AM
I never believe people who boast about never having said "nigger". BS they haven't.

NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER!!!

Isn't every virtue signal really born out of the latent frustration of nigger being excised from common parlance? Anti-racism is the purest form of (((white))) supremacy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 12, 2019, 08:04:37 AM
I will definitely be listening to her suicide show.

I'll only listen if the broadcast comprises of her guaranteed, live, on air hari-kiri.

TROLL

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 02:39:30 AM
I never believe people who boast about never having said "nigger". BS they haven't.

NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER!!!

PSYCHO-PSYCHO-PSYCHO-PSYCHO-PSYCHO!!!

VC

Quote from: TROLL on June 19, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

Wow! Whom is the source of this information about HW's recording of Karen!!! Bwahahahahaha!

Ohhhh, lookie here:

Quote from: Liberace! on June 19, 2019, 02:55:13 PM
Hi, Lasha!
Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2019, 02:57:57 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  Welcome back, Lasha.  Post often.
Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 19, 2019, 03:03:20 PM
I think lasha is quite butt hurt today after Heather saying she's lying yet again.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 12, 2019, 07:38:08 AM
Happy to say I am not a professional anything :)

I just enjoy the drama like the rest of us. As for stirring the shit - se doesn’t need any help from anyone to do that. If I see a glaring mistruth I will point it out.

Spookcat

Anyone know how that magic wallet is working out for her?

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 08:26:55 AM
I'll only listen if the broadcast comprises of her guaranteed, live, on air hari-kiri.

Just imagine: HW would go down for the count with the after-show ratings her highest ever, and she would achieve her own deserved AB Curse and Legacy she can't profit from. :D

But, I honestly don't believe her alleged two suicide attempts is nothing more than the equivalent of her drama queening ankle/toe sprains preventing her doing KoN for 6+ months. Notice how she is such a want-to-be, always one-upping callers, and how she did it on her recent Open Lines "suicide caller" that she planned ahead of time saying her first UNscreened caller was "on hold" before the show started. Yeah, right! We totally believe you HW. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 12, 2019, 09:02:08 AM
Anyone know how that magic wallet is working out for her?

Well, from her latest comments, it sounds like she must be operating on borrowed coin.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 07:58:35 AM
We’re all experts on something.

But, am I correct, in that you have had real life experience being around somebody who is mentally ill?

My point was that you would probably be closer to being able to pinpoint something which resembles a diagnosis, as opposed to people who weren't exposed - firsthand - to those behaviours.

I’ve definitely been around someone who was bipolar, amongst other things. I recognised the peaks and troughs last time, and once someone is on the rollercoaster of them it is difficult to get out of them.

WOTR

AB was the master of sitting AND staying on the fence about the believability of any story. He never stated there were ET aliens flying around in UFO's vs other possibilities. He was a proper skeptic that lent the possibility that his guest may or may not be telling the truth.
I just realized what is happening here. Art trained Heather. Art had his ouija board story / secret that he presumably took to the grave that had people speculating and discussing for decades. Every broadcaster needs a story that they hint is "good" but never actually give the details of...

ouiji board / suicide. Same result, different story. How can anybody not see that she is the true legacy?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 12, 2019, 10:21:10 AM
I’ve definitely been around someone who was bipolar, amongst other things. I recognised the peaks and troughs last time, and once someone is on the rollercoaster of them it is difficult to get out of them.

Thank you.

It must have been tough to have to endure the peaks and valleys of the illness second-hand. I think I read about your experience back when I was still on EllGab (before my banning).

So there's your answer, K. Dubb. As much of an annoyance armchair psychiatry may be to you ... some folks have real life experience in such matters, and can detect the traits in others - to a certain degree.

While its not an official diagnosis, I'm sure you'd allow DH a smidgen of leeway given her particular encounters (and/or for the sake of continued discussion).

Metron2267

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
Thank you.

It must have been tough to have to endure the peaks and valleys of the illness second-hand. I think I read about your experience back when I was still on EllGab (before my banning).

So there's your answer, K. Dubb. As much of an annoyance armchair psychiatry may be to you ... some folks have real life experience in such matters, and can detect the traits in others - to a certain degree.

While its not an official diagnosis, I'm sure you'd allow DH a smidgen of leeway given her particular encounters (and/or for the sake of continued discussion).
It would be painful to know a layman's diagnosis can follow her around the net with a pack of Doritos thieves.

https://morningchores.com/how-to-get-rid-of-squirrels/

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 12, 2019, 10:21:10 AM
Isn't taunting her online likely to increase those feelings and mood swings?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 12, 2019, 02:27:53 AM
I don't know of anyone here that is trying to destroy her show or HW.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 03:13:11 AM
The way I look at it is like this:

IF Art committed suicide, and the family wanted it kept quiet, then that is their right and she had absolutely no right to say the things she said.

If he didn’t then she’s a repugnant and disgusting creature.

Either way she is a piece of shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2019, 03:35:56 AM
Bullshit.

If Art committed suicide, the family has no rights to "keep it quiet." That simply is not the way that it works (in any jurisdiction.) I want my death certificate to state that I died while having wild sex on the international space station. But that is likely not how my death will be recorded. We don't get to chose.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Karo on August 12, 2019, 11:27:06 AM
It would be painful to know a layman's diagnosis can follow her around the net with a pack of Doritos thieves.

Would be? By God, it is painful!

Quote from: Karo on August 12, 2019, 11:36:01 AM
Isn't taunting her online likely to increase those feelings and mood swings?

So what if it is? She's a rotter through and through. "Ignore" is a more than feasible option.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
Thank you.

No, I will not.  There is no appeal to personal authority on the internet where hip waders are essential equipment.

It is inevitable that this stuff is talked about as mental health invades the public consciousness -- I have a batty sister-in-law and Lord knows I do it too, all the time -- but it needs to be given the proper context, for which Dynamo's graphic provided a handy foil to my general and not-at-all-personal contempt for the practice.  The context is:

The diagnosis of a professional with recourse to extensive personal interviews and testing protocols, some of which may actually be scientific, is pronounced privately, cautiously, tentatively -- and might still be worthless.  Such is the state of the profession.  By those lights an amateur effort, if you print it out, is good for wiping your bum.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 05:02:45 PM
The mausoleum is being constructed with a scooter ramp for that very purpose.  What a way to go.

heh heh

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 12, 2019, 11:43:43 AM

I would be more concerned about HW's constant stream of 'support her no matter what' trolls that always come in here from time to time. She has a long threat list she has promoted herself on air. She is such a badass Witch that some people truly believe in and want to do her bidding too. Now, that IS some BSC that is on the loose -her BSC losers and want-to-be's... want to crush her enemies and wield her terror as black knights in waiting just to whiff her black-magic scarf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPGMNOLaMw

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 05:32:25 PM
...and then dear Pye jumped in with that pic of the guy in a boat.  He whimpered on for a day or so after that but then, poof.

You've got one dog looking one way, one dog looking the other, and the guy in the back is like, "What do you want from me?"

MV/Liberace!

I will definitely be listening to her suicide show.

Christine Chubbuck already did it. What a hack.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on August 12, 2019, 12:40:44 PM

You've got one dog looking one way, one dog looking the other, and the guy in the back is like, "What do you want from me?"

The lone shoe, which cannot be attached to him by any of the anatomical possibilities I have reviewed in my mind, is particularly ominous.

Spookcat

Quote from: Liberace! on August 12, 2019, 12:43:27 PM
A talk show needs content.

Why can’t she just talk about ghost sex like all the others?

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 12, 2019, 01:59:36 PM
Why can’t she just talk about ghost sex like all the others?

Well...
#Art

#ICouldBeWrong

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 01:02:06 PM
The lone shoe, which cannot be attached to him by any of the anatomical possibilities I have reviewed in my mind, is particularly ominous.
It is! I've never looked at the painting in detail just love the line Liberace! quoted and always wondered if that scene/line was totally scripted of the if the "the one dog line" was ad libbed?  The shoe is ominous. Like the feet that wash up in the NW shoreline or in NJ. Various mafia hits or serial killers suspected.