• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Total failure of Dietrich to verify...now starts to scream about British

Gunner65

Dietrich has been sitting in a shit hole for 30 years and his followers are women:  Most are over 60 years

Gunner65

Dietrich is insane.  Claims he bit-off the penis of his own grandfather when he was 3 years old!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 13, 2018, 09:27:19 PM
Claims he bit-off the penis of his own grandfather when he was 3 years old!

ONLY JEWS MAY DO THIS

Gunner65

Dogs horses pigs and chickens...beastiatlity and white trash pieces of shit  Putin and who? 

Gunner65

Screams white trash pieces of shit then lies again...Critital Thinking Skills, money lauding and Russians

Gunner65

Dietirch has exposed himself with no evidence

My home is secure and he can cry

Gunner65

Fuck you Dietrich you are a failure and you suck balut

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich has failed at any attempt to prove anything...he is gutter Marxist

Gunner65

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 14, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
Deb is in your imagination paladin.

Deb and I will always have the 80's.  I remember how she greeted me after my first deployment back in '83.  Actually, I don't.  It was that kind of week.  But I'll bet it was good.

Gunner65

17 March 2018

Dietrich opens by begging for money for his producer and himself.  Blames a culture war on whites and Russians.  Attempts to teach English and sentence syntax.  But whatever he is reading from or about is given without attribution.   Slams Gowdy.
Continues to read while paraphrasing.  Blah blah  David Lamb blah blah....Republicans are the enemy ......Nazis 3rd Reich blah

Gunner65

Dietrich claims his German ancestry and slobbers his way through BS and connecting the Japanese to Crowley and Churchill.
"Professional historians have no idea of this"

Gunner65

Turns to "current events" the Chinese calendar blah blah  attempts to speak Chinese blah blah
Attacks Trump and adjusts his microphone and calls the "trump cultists" "Pieces of shit"

Attempts to define "pieces of shit" Goes off the edge in a developing rant which has no end or purpose but himself.

10:35 Japan and EU blah blah

Attempts to pronounce in Japanese...White trash pieces of shit blah

Gunner65

Putin...blah.....reading again with no attribution

White trash POS blah...(Dietrich is almost screaming now)

Gunner65

More intel from his fake BS sources....Vee Clark who was married to a serial killer and Dietrich saved her from a bomb attack in her vehicle from a VA hospital

Gunner65

Back to Russia again....stumbles through to FB and election logistics for 2020.  Fox news is British because Murdock owns it, sexual trauma and kids....Dietrich claims he bit his grandfathers dick off   AGAIN

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 17, 2018, 08:55:57 PM
Back to Russia again....stumbles through to FB and election logistics for 2020.  Fox news is British because Murdock owns it, sexual trauma and kids....Dietrich claims he bit his grandfathers dick off

Doing the Senda thing tonight.   Hopefully no more talk about dogs raping children this week.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 17, 2018, 08:58:43 PM
Doing the Senda thing tonight.   Hopefully no more talk about dogs raping children this week.

We will see.  Dietrich has continually violated his probation thus far.  Wants money to everyone....Solomon, Dio, Arola