• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Interesting [but long article] on how weak Germany's armed forces currently are. If they are going to follow the Dougster's advice an attack
Poland, they'll need step their game up

https://www.ft.com/content/36e2cd40-0fdf-11e8-940e-08320fc2a277

Gunner65

I don't subscribe..Financial Times but would like to read that article.  How long is it?  Can you send it?

Gunner65

Also would point out that Dietrich has been in some sort of Chinese New Year/Valentines Day orgy of sending weird tributes to female followers on his FB page.  I bet he his exhausted.  But he does claim to have a new "gold-capped" molar tooth ...meanwhile he is catching-up on 5G and his imaginary hologram in Taiwan.

His "flying monkey" Dan Arola (Taboo Bros) has not been posting You Tube creations of Dietrichs continues slander and defamations as often.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
I don't subscribe..Financial Times but would like to read that article.  How long is it?  Can you send it?

I don't subscribe either.  It just asked me a couple of survey questions and it let me read it.

Gunner65

And Dietrich has created more lies now than he can recycle.  His lies now cancel out the previous lies.  It will be interesting where he goes with this ...because he is exposed and because of his incitement to his followers to make  false claims to the FBI and VAOIG which are already aware of him.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 09:56:46 PM
One wouldn't think a biker type chick would be part of the Dougster's "harem"
She-Devils who left Aquino's Satan sect and became DD's Angels?

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 10:16:42 PM
And Dietrich has created more lies now than he can recycle.  His lies now cancel out the previous lies.

Gunner65

If the FBI comes here, I will simply hand them the file.   But something tells me a visit by the FBI regarding Dietrich is highly unlikely.  The question is:
Who is researching for Dietrich and who is writing for his broadcasts?  He can't possibly sleep all day in San Francisco and expect to be informed at -5 GMT

Gunner65

Dietrich gets his SSDI check on the 17th day of each month.  (That is tomorrow).  How much money in donations will he ask for?  And what will his latest "situation" be?  Will Dietrich be caught up in a scam?  We will see.

This is an "information war".  And propaganda is legal.  And Dietrich thinks he is  the "Tokyo Rose" of liars. Lives in San Francisco, CA his entire life.  Poor fucker.  "Historians" like Dietrich are not historians at all.  Veterans will only tolerate defamation and slander for so long.

Gunner65

Gunner65

Why the ascot?  Why the "Gulf War " hat    and finger-less gloves...Why say "Code Red" each time he was given the microphone? And this was edited out or not shown on YouTube?  That public appearence in 2012 was challenged. https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/943781_10209273085010323_6081865698908292045_n.jpg?oh=dbc234abfd38066bfa4a7fee0e8700e8&oe=5B05AD9C

His sponsorship is questionable. Notabley Ben Astenius in Arizona.  (The FBI was provided a list) Dietrich and his "flying monkeys"  should be ashamed.

1 How much money does Ben Astenius donate to Dietrich each month?

2 Laura Lee Solomon/cats

3.  Non one is listening to Dietirch....REAL .Women prefer stronger men than Dietrich

Gunner65

Dietrich is a spent spark from the Obama BS from 2008

Gunner65

Dietrich was NOT a DOD employee he was not a US  Marine his father was a commissary /supply NCO during WW2....His father was of sorts but became a carrier sailor, 

Gunner65

Dietrichs versions of history are lies and also inconsisstant,  The records of his father George J. Dietrich are public record.  I am not aware of anyone disputing them. If Dietrich wants to lie he can lie to the FBI

Gunner65

I have ALWAYS acknowleged George J Dietrich as being a WW2 Veteran..yet Dietrich claims desecration of graves?  If you think I am driving three hours one way to locate a grave you are insane.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 09:21:34 PM
Now that is an ugly,  sorry-looking individual.  Lip-stick, eye-liner, powdered face.  That was at least 3 years ago.  He is much uglier and more skinny now. This is the woman he claims as his "reconstructive-cosmetologist"

https://www.facebook.com/venus.clark.7?pnref=story

The woman claims to have lived in Germany.

She could use 'some' work herself

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 17, 2018, 01:52:01 AM
Where's Debbie?

You're being too much of a dick tonight and Debbie doesn't want to see you.

Gunner65

Stupid paladin..always sneaking around afterward using Debbie and others to post its latest imaginary musings (in a total misuse of Debbie).  Shame on paladin1991.  Debbie will ignore you.

So last Tuesday's show was one of the most outlandish, wildest ones yet.

But was it art?

The artist, Karen Townsend does some nice work

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 08:09:35 PM
So last Tuesday's show was one of the most outlandish, wildest ones yet.

But was it art?

The artist, Karen Townsend does some nice work

I thought Art quit.

Show time -> http://studioa.freedomslips.com:8054/;?1513133802506

Plenty of room in the Pontiac Catalina - Deb's in the back but the big question is "Who's driving tonight?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2018, 08:59:15 PM
Show time -> http://studioa.freedomslips.com:8054/;?1513133802506

Plenty of room in the Pontiac Catalina - Deb's in the back but the big question is "Who's driving tonight?"

Me. I'm ramming this baby right into the front door of FBI headquarters. Hang on, everyone! >:(