• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dylan Roof's HAWT teenage sister arrested for being White

Started by Goldfinger, March 15, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Goldfinger

Morgan Roof is 10/10 waifu material

The super-hawt sister of Civil Rights Activist Dylan Roof was arrested for for carrying a pepper-spray and  knife to protect herself from getting raped, beaten up, or killed by rabid negroes and brainwashed leftists. The arrest came shortly after she posted a "hateful" message on social media making fun of students acting as fools for the gun-grabbing agenda. Her school had organized a 17 minute walkout for students to demand anti-gun legislation and honor the victims of the recent school shooting.

The message of the left is clear: You have no right to defend yourself, and when you're a hot white girl you need to atone for your "white privilege" and slavery by offering yourself as a victim to any kind of abuse.

FAKE NEWS MEDIA REPORT link
https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/dylann-roofs-sister-busted-with-weapon-drugs-after-disturbing-social-media-post/

HuffPo celebrates discriminating White people
https://www.infowars.com/huffington-post-editor-celebrates-discriminating-against-white-people/

Jackstar

Quote from: Goldfinger on March 15, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
The message of the left is clear: You have no right to defend yourself, and when you're a hot white girl you need to atone for your "white privilege" and slavery by offering yourself as a victim to any kind of abuse.

It's weird how you left out the part where she was busted for weed.

Had she not been holding contraband, it's probable the weapons could have been deemed appropriately held.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Jackstar on March 15, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
It's weird how you left out the part where she was busted for weed.

Had she not been holding contraband, it's probable the weapons could have been deemed appropriately held.

Did you expect anything less from our old friend gnooryblows Goldfinger?

Goldfinger

It is not weird that I left the dope out because she was clearly targeted because of her disagreement with using kids for anti-gun propaganda, not for a small amount of weed that almost every school kid has. Besides, I linked the article for people who prefer fake news instead of my analysis.

One thing to add: It is literally child abuse to send white kids into a school with nig-nogs. Her school is over 40% black. Nignogs have a much lower racial average IQ than Whites, which means they have to dumb down the curriculum, white kids get a bad education, and on top they have to endure the racially motivated harassment and extreme high criminality of blacks.
If you're a pretty white girl, Negresses already hate you out of envy and try to beat you up when they get a chance to gang up on you.

aldousburbank

The problem I have with all this is that she's not HAWT. Cute in a Doobersville, Kansas zone, but in NYC terms not even close to target material. Somebody had to say it.

Gd5150

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 15, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
The problem I have with all this is that she's not HAWT. Cute in a Doobersville, Kansas zone, but in NYC SoCal terms not even close to target material. Somebody had to say it.

FIFY 😄