• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: damon on January 06, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1jOs5S7iY

here is other oldie but a goodie video

I never understood why somebody whose medical bills are paid entirely by Medi-Cal keeps referring to paying for medical procedures out of his pocket? Out of the taxpayers pocket George, not yours. More grift talking eh? Reel in a another bleeding heart sucker to feed your pie hole.

Norm

Lisa M: Your youtube channel doesn't show the count of your thumbs up or all the comments?

George Senda replies:

I got tired of the insults & attacks from the Jason Callan fans and the trolls from Sewergab so I blocked it. One video I did had 170 dislikes when I showed my sweet little cat Fuzzy.

So I blocked the ratings.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 08, 2018, 01:59:30 PM
Lisa M: Your youtube channel doesn't show the count of your thumbs up or all the comments?

George Senda replies:

I got tired of the insults & attacks from the Jason Callan fans and the trolls from Sewergab so I blocked it. One video I did had 170 dislikes when I showed my sweet little cat Fuzzy.

Why are you comparing the Big Guy to Trump?  I don't blame George from banning ratings.  Most stable geniuses have to suffer this kind of obstruction. 

Love ALL

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 08, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Why are you comparing the Big Guy to Trump?  I don't blame George from banning ratings.  Most stable geniuses have to suffer this kind of obstruction. 

Love ALL

You're right. It's all because of the sperm donor that created Squishypoopeepants, a true American hero.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on January 08, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

George Senda replies:

Senda's response to such questions always raises a laugh down at the Lamb and Flag. He used to accuse MV (and other invisible mods) of censoring/editing his posts, and got angry because it was against the first amendment and his human rights. Of course, none of his posts were edited, and then he started to quote the wrong person he was replying to. It was about this time too that he tried to reply to the e mail notification to his pms. MV and others told him many many times that he shouldn't reply to the e mail notification...but he still did it.   

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
Senda's response to such questions always raises a laugh down at the Lamb and Flag. He used to accuse MV (and other invisible mods) of censoring/editing his posts, and got angry because it was against the first amendment and his human rights. Of course, none of his posts were edited, and then he started to quote the wrong person he was replying to. It was about this time too that he tried to reply to the e mail notification to his pms. MV and others told him many many times that he shouldn't reply to the e mail notification...but he still did it.

...but that makes it all so fun!

Norm

George Noory, world-wide personality and paranormal/UFO expert speaks to a room full of overweight female fans on how great he is and if it wasn't for the 'Guy from Pittsburb', he would be under a bridge smoking crack and drinking from a discarded mustard jar.

Meanwhile, at Rolling Stone magazine...

HASHTAGS:
#pittsburghstealer.com #SendaNation #Senda2018 #SendaSchemes #SewergabStrong #thegreatmaroneygoldrush #goingfullretardonYouTube #getcertainproperty #WeIsSewergab

Quote from: Here We Go Again on January 08, 2018, 09:31:08 PM
Meanwhile, at Rolling Stone magazine...

HASHTAGS:
#pittsburghstealer.com #SendaNation #Senda2018 #SendaSchemes #SewergabStrong #thegreatmaroneygoldrush #goingfullretardonYouTube #getcertainproperty #WeIsSewergab
LOL !!
I am rushing out tomorrow to purchase a Rolling Stone Magazine !
do you suppose George would autograph it for me if I sent it to him ?
(of course a "donation" would be included)

Quote from: Norm on January 08, 2018, 09:18:26 PM
George Noory, world-wide personality and paranormal/UFO expert speaks to a room full of overweight female fans on how great he is and if it wasn't for the 'Guy from Pittsburb', he would be under a bridge smoking crack and drinking from a discarded mustard jar.

looks like George (in red with an iPhone) in drag to me...
(incognito, due to the restraining order Mr. Noory has in place)

I could be wrong...

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEfRlPr0IFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-t2pmaCQU
falkie talks about the weather and cats and other crap like his blood shot eyes aka bleeding eyes? His words not mine. he will be calling the doctor.

Norm

Apparently dipshit senda didn't listen to the eye surgeon who would have told him to NOT TOUCH his eye especially with his FILTHY fingers. Anybody who has undergone eye surgery or cataract removal knows you do not touch your eye while it is healing.

He's either done damage to affected eye or allowed it to become infected. What a fucking idiot!

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 08, 2018, 10:08:12 PM
LOL !!
I am rushing out tomorrow to purchase a Rolling Stone Magazine !
do you suppose George would autograph it for me if I sent it to him ?
(of course a "donation" would be included)

Yes, 2018 is shaping up to be the year of:
#SendaNation vs. #SewergabStrong

A classic match up for the ages.

But instead of a donation, perhaps Senda will "talk about this" in that when you go, he'll "get certain property," instead. But in a recent video, it sounds like "The Great Maroney Gold Rush" was a fiasco for you-know-who. In the "food haul in the rain" video, hear when he says the rain had something to do with Maroney's ghost -- and in a harsh tone, he said his self-professed dear friend in heaven him sent him a "F*ck you, George."

Did I hear what he said right? Sounded like something went afoul. I bet he pissed that poor man's survivors with that grab-and-go thing -- "get certain property" -- he might have been plotting. He sure sounded like he was.

But if you miss out on that issue of Rolling Stone, there still may be copies available of his recent cover story in the National Inquirer. Maybe people online will visit pittsburghstealer.com -- and find out where that lands them these days.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on January 09, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
Apparently dipshit senda didn't listen to the eye surgeon who would have told him to NOT TOUCH his eye especially with his FILTHY fingers. Anybody who has undergone eye surgery or cataract removal knows you do not touch your eye while it is healing.

He's either done damage to affected eye or allowed it to become infected. What a fucking idiot!

Well, plus all the dust, kitty hair etc etc etc that surely inhabits the air space in his place.........
I think he should have kept his eye covered.  I dunno, I'm not an eye doctor, but in that environment, I would think he should have kept his eye covered.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 08, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
looks like George (in red with an iPhone) in drag to me...
(incognito, due to the restraining order Mr. Noory has in place)

I could be wrong...

I'm pretty sure that's him.

Quote from: brig on January 09, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
Well, plus all the dust, kitty hair etc etc etc that surely inhabits the air space in his place.........
I think he should have kept his eye covered.  I dunno, I'm not an eye doctor, but in that environment, I would think he should have kept his eye covered.

Tax paying Americans:  Please have your wallets at the ready, shithead will be Visiting the ER soon to visit his primary care physician.  You must pay the way for 'ol shithead, so say your Masters!

Quote from: Norm on January 09, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

He was prescribed two types of eye drops - an antibiotic to combat infection and a steroid to prevent scarring.
He should be using the steroid for several weeks as there will be healing of his eye at a microscopic level for quite
some time. All well and good.

The antibiotic?   Hoo boy!  It has it's work cut out for it.  We just saw him grubbing in that eye with his paw. 
His cuticles are the stuff of nightmares - what mere eye drop can combat that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 07:43:28 AM
He was prescribed two types of eye drops - an antibiotic to combat infection and a steroid to prevent scarring.
He should be using the steroid for several weeks as there will be healing of his eye at a microscopic level for quite

The antibiotic?   Hoo boy!  It has it's work cut out for it.  We just saw him grubbing in that eye with his paw. 

He'll be blind soon. Proactive types should start preparing him for accessibility now.  ;)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

They need to tape his fingers together and put one of those cones on his head, like they do for dogs.  Congrats, Dipshit, you live in a sty, now you got one....in your eye....moron!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
He'll be blind soon. Proactive types should start preparing him for accessibility now.  ;)
\

Alms for the blind?

Dr. MD MD

Falkie thought that the doctor's instructions and prescriptions were just suggestions, if he felt like it.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
Falkie thought that the doctor's instructions and prescriptions were just suggestions, if he felt like it.  :D
as we are all aware (thanks to George telling us), he has been reading medical journals since the age of 3 years old !
he is well aware of the necessity of proper care of a post surgical eye and will do what he feels is best !
fuck the student surgeon that performed his eye surgery !
(after all George has been reading medical journals for 62 years !...
and the "kid" is what ?...27 years old ?)

STFU HATERS !

WhiteCrow

I don't think George has an infection.  It looks more like he pressed too hard on his eye and  because of his huge upper body strength, he accidentally caused an injury.  Oh my this could get ugly.   We may need to start a GoFundGeorge campaign to pay for all his upcoming medical needs.

Love ALL

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 09, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
I don't think George has an infection.  It looks more like he pressed too hard on his eye and  because of his huge upper body strength, he accidentally caused an injury.  Oh my this could get ugly.   We may need to start a GoFundGeorge campaign to pay for all his upcoming medical needs.

Love ALL

Are you insane, man?  Lookit those fingers!  There is stuff on them (pizza sauce, perhaps)...he is taking those dirty fingers and rubbing his eyes with them.  Falkie's doctor needs to be referred to Bellgab, so he can see that his patient needs "a little extra help."  Good hand washing lessons to start!  Uggg! :-[

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
Are you insane, man?  Lookit those fingers!  There is stuff on them (pizza sauce, perhaps)...he is taking those dirty fingers and rubbing his eyes with them.  Falkie's doctor needs to be referred to Bellgab, so he can see that his patient needs "a little extra help."  Good hand washing lessons to start!  Uggg! :-[

Calling Dr. MD MD?

Does that mean you are good for the GoFundGeorge campaign?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 09, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
Calling Dr. MD MD?

Let's hope the campaign won't be for a glass eye, which is what he is fixing to end up with if he keeps poking at that eyeball like that.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 09, 2018, 06:12:48 PM
Calling Dr. MD MD?

When my twenty month old son had a facial/ear surgery, we purchased a product called "No-No's."  Imimobilizers to keep dirty fingers out of surgery sites.  I would donate to a GFP dedicated to that and a big plastic neck cone for him.  And like always, I will remit the extortion money ONLY when and if Falk grows some balls and fields calls for money...no more controlled environment.