• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
So could the REAL story be, that Senda traveled by train to Pasadena to get a refund on his AlienCon ticket?

That young lady is a terrible slur.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Well, he wasn't planning to spend last night in a hotel, remember?  :P

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

No wonder he calls her....GRUB. Always grubbing around and sniffing out his cons.

Lilith

And maybe it was the hotel reservation for tonight that he was trying to get a refund for from his bank.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
Well, he wasn't planning to spend last night in a hotel, remember?  :P

We don't know that he wouldn't have found a new best friend who lived in Pasadena and extended his hospitality to Senda, took him home, introduced him to is large breasted wife, his even larger breasted 18 year old daughter, several cats, and the exclusive use of a Mac, several I-Pads, smart phones and spy camera free internet!!! YOU DON'T KNOW LADY!!

Scratch that. We do.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
No wonder he calls her....GRUB. Always grubbing around and sniffing out his cons.

It's an interesting thought.  Spend $300+ to get back $200+  all to fuel a loan at the Pawn Shop.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 04:27:42 PM
It's an interesting thought.  Spend $300+ to get back $200+  all to fuel a loan at the Pawn Shop.

To be fair, he was only planning to spend train fare.  He was taking food with him.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Not far fetched. And it would be worth a 28 hour train for this guy.

Next year I'm going to go to this alien con thing you can bet on that I'm pretty sure that I could get a visa to enter your country pretty easily I'm pretty sure Homeland Security would approve me coming in to America to go to a convention about aliens where everybody's trying to sell keychains and books

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
Next year I'm going to go to this alien con thing you can bet on that I'm pretty sure that I could get a visa to enter your country pretty easily I'm pretty sure Homeland Security would approve me coming in to America to go to a convention about aliens where everybody's trying to sell keychains and books

Yorkshire got in by mentioning Art Bell.

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
To be fair, he was only planning to spend train fare.  He was taking food with him.

Yep - looks like the train tickets ran about $60 one-way.  Makes me jealous a bit. The train from Raleigh to D.C.
is a shorter trip but way more expensive.  So why didn't he stay at a more modest Hotel?   I know I know.  Don't apply
thinking or logic................

GravitySucks

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

Grab Billy Meier and Erich von Däniken on your way and the three of you can swap spit war stories.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
Yep - looks like the train tickets ran about $60 one-way.  Makes me jealous a bit. The train from Raleigh to D.C.
is a shorter trip but way more expensive.  So why didn't he stay at a more modest Hotel?   I know I know.  Don't apply

My guess?  Since his bank wouldn't refund him the money, he decided to spend the night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

He claimed something like $76. Maybe the upper deck is more expensive.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
And Senda will probably molest your rabbit, but you're probably into that, you filthy beast.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
My guess?  Since his bank wouldn't refund him the money, he decided to spend the night.

Very well could be. Has anyone been monitoring the police 👮‍♀️ scanner?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
That would seem to be extremely decent of you and would qualify you in the BellGab hall of fame if both of you survive.
I would have... I wonder how my wife, who knows nothing of BellGab, would respond to Falkie sleeping on the couch where she watches Gilmore Girls every night...

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Pasadena P.D. picked him up for AlienCon ticket scalping............

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
...  Not only that, before he left, he said he ... "Lost" his actual ticket...

No one can lose as many things as this idiot claims.  I realize he doesn't care much since everything he gets is free, but beyond that - and the obvious begging to ''replace'' lost items - I wonder if he's just too fat to bend over and get things he's dropped or knocked off a table.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Oh would you? Be a lamb and take care of him....What the fuck am I saying??????????????
I would have, in all seriousness, bought him lunch or dinner and chatted with him. That would be worth it. Oh well :/ I think that he didn’t make himself available his time, and he is too proud to ask for help.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
Yorkshire got in by mentioning Art Bell.

Sort of, as soon as I did, his eyes glazed over and he gave me my passport back and told me to never darken his booth again, EVER!

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 04:39:29 PM
Pasadena PD is on a digital trucking system that my HAM can’t handle :/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 04:41:01 PM
I would have... I wonder how my wife, who knows nothing of BellGab, would respond to Falkie sleeping on the couch where she watches Gilmore Girls every night...

Why don't you set up two Go-Pro cameras and we can all watch?

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
Yes.  He said he hoped it would be enough to show them the email that was proof of purchase online, on his IPad, and let him into AlienCon just with that.

Since we never saw the ticket, I wondered all along if one was actually purchased. 

Still wondering.

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:28:50 PM
If you can find him, ANYWHERE, that would be GREAT!!   ;D

For that matter, someone could call the hotel and ask for him

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Why don't you set up two Go-Pro cameras and we can all watch?
I could live stream on MY YouTube channel!

Could I set up a infrared baby monitor so you could watch him sleep?

Normally we would have been treated to a decent view of the venue flooring with the sounds of huffing and puffing by now.