• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is George Noory more political than Art Bell was?

Started by dBell, November 06, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

dBell

I'm new here but I'm a long time listener of Coast to Coast Am.  Like most everyone I miss Art Bell, but I've stuck with C2C thru all of the hosts and guest hosts.  One thing I've noticed lately is that the show seems to have taken a more political turn lately, and especially a more right wing turn at that, especially when George Noory is hosting.  I don't remember Art Bell being so openly political.  While Art was certainly opinionated about certain things, he always seemed to me to be more liberal leaning that what I'm seeing now.  Yes or No?

Your question has been addressed here before, dBell...  It's an issue of filters:  those who lean left think C2C has become very right-wing.  Those who lean right think the show is the same as it's ever been.  There's probably no convincing either side they're wrong.  Anyone who is a fence-sitter is an idiot.  CLEARLY, the show has moved rightward, chatter of angels be damned.

Quote from: West of the Rockies on November 06, 2013, 03:07:58 PM
Your question has been addressed here before, dBell...  It's an issue of filters:  those who lean left think C2C has become very right-wing.  Those who lean right think the show is the same as it's ever been.  There's probably no convincing either side they're wrong.  Anyone who is a fence-sitter is an idiot.  CLEARLY, the show has moved rightward, chatter of angels be damned.

Caveat A: Except when Wells is host.  We pretty much know then.