• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

starrmtn001

The Cowboy Toad Farmers vs. The Ghost Poachers.  Go Cowboys! ;D

Wow, my radio is having all kinds of interference tonight.   Was fine for that crappy TMZ.

Don't know what's going on... :(

Told art through the wormhole that he better hurry up and do some Dark Matter "Raging through the Night" memorabilia before George and Alex Jones- er- John B. Welles do it first.

WildCard

Stream drooped just when Art was saying "just when I though couldn't stoop any lower". What now?

Quote from: Treading Water on October 28, 2013, 08:24:15 PM
Wow, my radio is having all kinds of interference tonight.   Was fine for that crappy TMZ.

Don't know what's going on... :(
Yeah I'm the same. Bandwidth to spare for TMZ I guess.

Designx

Quote from: WildCard on October 28, 2013, 08:27:18 PM
Stream drooped just when Art was saying "just when I though couldn't stoop any lower". What now?

Happened to me too - tried to restart the stream and rewind it to that spot but it hung at exactly that same spot.

steelbot

Quote from: Designx on October 28, 2013, 08:29:40 PM
Happened to me too - tried to restart the stream and rewind it to that spot but it hung at exactly that same spot.
same

eddie dean

the guest was talking about Richard C Hoagland then said "there's nothing intelligent going on here" :)

FallenSeraph

Hello! I'm here, I'm on Lortab, Art's on the air and life is GOOD! Big sloppy drug-buzzed hugs to all of you! :D

lonevoice

When Producer-Paul was here (on BellGab) last week, he asked for anyone having problems with the Sirius XM stream to email him at paulbowman@artbell.com and tell him when they had the problem, what it was (error code, etc.) and what platform they're using.

Falkie2013

For once no drop out. Art was making a joke about " the other white meat ... err, program stealing HIS ghosts ! "

LOL.

I was wondering if that's how big the spiders are IN Art's house, how big are they out in the canyons and rocks of the high desert ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 28, 2013, 08:29:01 PM
Yeah I'm the same. Bandwidth to spare for TMZ I guess.

If it doesn't stop soon I'll have to turn it off.  It squeals loudly then goes to fuzz for about 2 seconds then comes back.
Very disturbing...

About every 7 or 8 minutes

Cynnie

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 28, 2013, 08:32:17 PM
Hello! I'm here, I'm on Lortab, Art's on the air and life is GOOD! Big sloppy drug-buzzed hugs to all of you! :D

Aww ..snuggy huggys!

littlechris

Has anyone bought anything from arts parts??  Im thinking about gatting a coffee cup.

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2013, 08:32:33 PM
When Producer-Paul was here (on BellGab) last week, he asked for anyone having problems with the Sirius XM stream to email him at paulbowman@artbell.com and tell him when they had the problem, what it was (error code, etc.) and what platform they're using.

Nope, mine's on the radio.  No platform or error code.    :'(

If this was Thursday night, I'd be thinking EVP's   8)

ziznak

sup guys... late but not absent.... damn life getting in the way of art and the live stream

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 28, 2013, 08:35:04 PM
Has anyone bought anything from arts parts??  Im thinking about gatting a coffee cup.
Heard the shirt's are not...."cough" the best of quality