• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: barfbell on October 28, 2013, 10:24:22 PM
i think that youre a  dude though
Wrong. I'm a dude playing a dude who can be whatever you need.

dortmunder

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2013, 09:46:32 PM
The former.  Martell is easy to listen to, he's well-prepared, and Art's asking good questions.  There's a nice balance between Martell's stories and Art's open-minded skepticism.  To his credit, Martell hasn't been telling me I have to read his book.

I like guests that point to other people's books.

aldousburbank

Quote from: barfbell on October 28, 2013, 10:26:04 PM

I dont mind doin some gay stuff with a  dude
I think you are, or are doing, Crystal. But that's cool.

ziznak

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 28, 2013, 10:25:37 PM
Wrong. I'm a dude playing a dude who can be whatever you need.
aldous has a very beautiful and tight mangina... pm him for details and pics

steelbot

Friendly reminder in the words of the MV - don't feed the trolls!

Zenof

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2013, 10:17:15 PM
Hard to say if there's a direct correlation, but Tobias McGriff only got 14 pages and he was a favorite guest.  GIS and the Ghost Buster Gals got the most pages of all the guests so far.

Tobias got such little posts because we were all holding the speaker directly to our ear with both hands HAHA

Job

This guest is alright.  This stuff is new for me.

starrmtn001

Quote from: steelbot on October 28, 2013, 10:29:02 PM
Friendly reminder in the words of the MV - don't feed the trolls!
Not even a scorching hot pizza roll just pulled out from the microwave?

ziznak

If a guest is reeeeeeeeeeally good then less active live thread
If a guest is reeeeeeeeeeally horrible then more active live thread

"they smell like Chicken McNuggets" (referencing his birds)

This guest has just redeemed himself.

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on October 28, 2013, 10:33:24 PM
If a guest is reeeeeeeeeeally good then less active live thread
If a guest is reeeeeeeeeeally horrible then more active live thread
we're about 50/50

ziznak

Martell is pretty interesting... i really think he's genuine in that he believes what he's talking about.  He also doesnt say that anything is definite... but... he's got some mentors that have been harshly debunked.

Zenof

Quote from: barfbell on October 28, 2013, 10:26:04 PM

I dont mind doin some gay stuff with a  dude

Plz stop saying things like that here, go on a GN fan site and ride dicks. I'm a true gay AB fan and I don't want you giving me a bad name!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zenof on October 28, 2013, 10:36:24 PM
Plz stop saying things like that here, go on a GN fan site and ride dicks. I'm a true gay AB fan and I don't want you giving me a bad name!
So true.

WildCard

"Over the last age, that of Pisces, the elemental body was changed by this process of worship. It is not the same as it was two thousand years ago. Now the receptacle is larger. Now each of you can contain all of the universe. That was not true then. Now this is a species of sacred beings. But you are babies, and so still ignorant of your powers. The last age was the age of the external God. This is the age of God within."

"From outside of time, man's effort to know God appears as a single form, a work of art that has evolved across history. You have created it in three phases. The first is negative, the age of sacrifice. This is why the Old Testament God is so terrible. The story of God telling Abraham not to kill Isaac is a record of one of the most sacred of all human moments, for it sets the stage for the next age. The second age is positive, the age of worship. This is why the God of the New Testament is full of compassion. Your present age is when man and God become one. You find in yourself Christ, Buddha, Allah, Krishna. In this age, the elemental body has evolved to the point that it has the potential to reflect divine ecstasy. It is happening already, in the secret lives of your children. "

-The Key

eddie dean

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 28, 2013, 09:49:16 PM
That's probably not good. I really enjoyed hearing them dudes yukking it up. I 'm bored by me.

You were great man!

Well I have to say this guy has the PERFECT metaphor for describing cosmological time scales. The Mayfly living for 24 hours on a cloudy day would only have legends of previous generations that lived on a sunny day.

Despite my opinions on the Nibiru stuff, the Mayfly analogy is really brilliant.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WildCard on October 28, 2013, 10:40:20 PM
"Over the last age, that of Pisces, the elemental body was changed by this process of worship. It is not the same as it was two thousand years ago. Now the receptacle is larger. Now each of you can contain all of the universe. That was not true then. Now this is a species of sacred beings. But you are babies, and so still ignorant of your powers. The last age was the age of the external God. This is the age of God within."

"From outside of time, man's effort to know God appears as a single form, a work of art that has evolved across history. You have created it in three phases. The first is negative, the age of sacrifice. This is why the Old Testament God is so terrible. The story of God telling Abraham not to kill Isaac is a record of one of the most sacred of all human moments, for it sets the stage for the next age. The second age is positive, the age of worship. This is why the God of the New Testament is full of compassion. Your present age is when man and God become one. You find in yourself Christ, Buddha, Allah, Krishna. In this age, the elemental body has evolved to the point that it has the potential to reflect divine ecstasy. It is happening already, in the secret lives of your children. "

-The Key
Huh?
-The Lock

widespread1

Quote from: WildCard on October 28, 2013, 10:40:20 PM

-The Key
Excellent!