• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

aldousburbank

These ladies are high and George and Tommy are low.

popple

Well, C2C sure makes it an easy decision. I'd just wave goodbye to them and head on over to Art  ;)

zeebo

"I know you've deceived me, now here's a surprise
I know that you have 'cause there's magic in my eyes"

from "I Can See For Miles"

Nighthawk

Just incredible. No integrity whatsoever over there at C2C. Just imagine threatening these people to cancel them. Not even the mainstream media outlets are this slimy.

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:23:46 PM
I said in another thread that the thing that George, Tommy & Lisa don't get is that people don't listen to Art because of the guests, they listen to Art because of Art.

This guest poaching is just juvenile.

I knew that the Evil Empire would threaten potential guests with the us or them routine.

Art will win the war.

People actually respect art

I suddenly respect the Ghost Gals.
Tommy is a bully. A very sad bully

Laurakinch

Fuckface Noory & Fatso Tommy continue to slit their own throats. What morons.

C2C obviously realizes that they should avoid having the same guests on because everyone will see what a shitty show they run!

cmotors

Lam in the video already seems to have overly flexible limbs, so those contortions probably wouldn't have been much for her.  Everything else is bizarre.

Yet more evidence that the good guy image Dave projects is just pure bs.  Dream team Tubby and Jorch, hard at work..

aldousburbank

Quote from: Cynnie on October 17, 2013, 08:23:23 PM
She looked perky when she first walked in..then things got weird
Think MkUltra. Seriously.

Catsmile

Quote from: littlechris on October 17, 2013, 08:21:37 PM
oh gosh!!!! one of these dumb broads sounds DITZY and is giggling and laughing!!! I just textd art at the wormhole and told him to put her in check!! If she continues, please message art and tell him to tell the chick to stfu and stop giggling and laughing!
Yeah I'm gonna wormhole Art, and tell them to quit breathing because I don't like it.  ::)

popple

Quote from: dortmunder on October 17, 2013, 08:22:01 PM
I love that Art is making this public. It shows them up for the assholes they are for all the world to see.

It's hilarious how these guests just spill. 

Art Bell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jazmunda

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:25:42 PM
C2C obviously realizes that they should avoid having the same guests on because everyone will see what a shitty show they run!

I made that observation the other day. Let Coast book the same guests and it will be glaringly obvious which product is the superior one.

frankly, the less Hoagland on the air the better.

terrestrial radio is dead and thus the animosity.

DelphiDreams

The fact that c2c is doing these petty things shows how badly they are hurting since Art's return. LOW!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:19:53 PM
This thing with Art and C2C is going to blow up.

Tommy is pushing it, and I bet ol' Nooron is just going along, thinking it's funny.  Said it before, they don't know who they're messing with. 

Just shows how right all the posts in GNS are.  I used to be annoyed by Nooron's lack of talent.  Now I just want him to fall in a pool of hot, boiling pizza roll filling at the Totino's factory.

widespread1

Quote from: littlechris on October 17, 2013, 08:21:37 PM
oh gosh!!!! one of these dumb broads sounds DITZY and is giggling and laughing!!! I just textd art at the wormhole and told him to put her in check!! If she continues, please message art and tell him to tell the chick to stfu and stop giggling and laughing!
let me send you an Art Bell show with Gary North... Listen to that and anything is bearable even Hoagland.

i wish we could cut to the chase and just use the "CHASE" to open dark matter.

klaatu

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:18:02 PM
The Bastards at C2C again!!!

They suck big time.  Art is at his best, being low key and polite in commenting on this to his guests.  Go Art !!  Bad to the Bone!

I don't see how Noory thinks he can take on Art Bell with any result other than total humiliation.

Spinner

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:22:34 PM
I can't believe that C2C has to do this.
I can. They're doing exactly what others and I here suspected. Those people at C2C are truly malicious.

popple

Tommy thinks he can boss these lil ladies around. WIMP!!!

lonevoice

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:22:39 PM
lol Hoaxland hasn't been even called after being with Art. That is entertaining :)
So, who's the C2C official science advisor now?  The Numbers Lady?

Nice try, Dave and Dannheisser douches.   But Art can see for miles and miles.  You will pay for your sleaziness, oh yes you will. 

Okay, I was predisposed to not like these ghost buster ladies.  But now that they made the choice to be loyal to their prior obligation to Art, and to go public wth C2C's mafia tactics, I like these ladies.

I remember seeing the elevator video back when it happened, and I don't want to see it again.  Creepiest, scariest thing evah! 

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 17, 2013, 08:25:50 PM
Think MkUltra. Seriously.

A deliberately high profile demonstration?

Or were you not seriously seriously?

popple

Giving guests ultimatums and the like is just going to hurt C2C more in the end, cause people will want to go with Art. Unless you're someone who has no self worth like John Hogue.

bateman

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 08:26:26 PM
It's hilarious how these guests just spill. 

Art Bell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm loving it too. Hoagland gained some respect from me when he was the first to do that. Eat a dick, Noory.