• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 09:06:15 PM
I'm not saying it was ghosts

BUT IT WAS BATH SALTS

Ahhh, you kill me...  ;D  Art told her about language... someone tell her to stop saying asshole. 

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 09:04:58 PM
Expect some calls, George.  :)

One of your characters should call in and say to George that you were think about calling into Art but wanted to make sure it was ok with him and Tommy first. ;)

jazmunda

Did one of the gals just say "Asshole"?

JimAlmquist

I hope Art has evelyn the witch paglini on soon. I love me some Wiccan/Occult stuff around Old Hollows Eve. I had sex with a witch once, the bitch put a spell on my ass...

Quote from: Designx on October 17, 2013, 09:08:02 PM
I vote janitor as the murderer as well - he would have the ability to mess with the elevator as well. Sicko probably scared her into the elevator and locked the door to the staircase.

It would make a creepy CSI episode

FallenSeraph

Quote from: JimAlmquist on October 17, 2013, 09:09:01 PM
I hope Art has evelyn the witch paglini on soon. I love me some Wiccan/Occult stuff around Old Hollows Eve. I had sex with a witch once, the bitch put a spell on my ass...

She'll be on Tuesday!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 09:08:58 PM
Did one of the gals just say "Asshole"?

they are trying to be cute and say "ass-souls" or something

eddie dean

I am behind the forum,sorry if this has already been posted.

GN's reply when asked about banning guests from C2C, if they are also on Dark Matter:

Quote from: Gnoory on August 12, 2013, 11:34:09 PM
yougot it....as for banned guests  never..they can appear on Art's show all they want and will not be banned...fyi Richard hoagland is one of Art's first guests that opening week

popple

Art, do not trade any of your parts to these gals FOR NOTHIN! NO WAY IN HECK!

Heather Wade

22nd of October.  If you don't hear from me again after DM airs on that date... my head exploded.

SgtRocko

How do you get a witch pregnant?

F*ck her

STUPIDEST joke in the world and makes me giggle like these dames

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:44:09 PM
She doesn't bend. She seems to be bending her wrists or twirling her wrists at the point when she is out of the lift and her body is almost out of shot on the left hand side.

it is called posturing, it is pretty common in psychotic breaks. If you have watched any of the latest exorcist type movies they show extreme body positions... all mental illness.

JimAlmquist

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 09:02:28 PM
bath salts what the hell are those? The stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond that the girls like to bath in? you smoke or eat them or shoot them up? Seriously i have no idea
Bath Salts is just a nickname, there not the stuff for a bath. They sell them in silver foil packs at head shops, tobacco stores & bodegas.

aldousburbank

Quote from: eddie dean on October 17, 2013, 09:10:25 PM
I am behind the forum,sorry if this has already been posted.

GN reply when asked about banning guests from C2C if they are on Dark Matter:
Good find Eddy.

jazmunda

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 09:10:19 PM

they are trying to be cute and say "ass-souls" or something

As we say down under, that is about as funny as a fart in an elevator.

Maybe that's what she was freaking out about.

I'm going to hell.

popple

The gals trapped a ghost in an egg like contraption and he started banging on the walls, then it started to smell.... like rotten eggs?

Ward

LOL what are were pissed again for C2C try to steal THESE guests? I mean couldn't we of chosen maybe some better guests to fight to keep ;)

i know its the principle of the thing

but My Lord....

these guests

Could we just get Tobias McGriff to tell more ghost stories from last night  ;D

onan

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 09:12:10 PM
The gals trapped a ghost in an egg like contraption and he started banging on the walls, then it started to smell.... like rotten eggs?

Then noory appeared.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 09:11:40 PM
As we say down under, that is about as funny as a fart in an elevator.

Maybe that's what she was freaking out about.

I'm going to hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

steelbot

B-Line is the slowest form of intercept angle!

Ward

Quote from: JimAlmquist on October 17, 2013, 09:11:24 PM
Bath Salts is just a nickname, there not the stuff for a bath. They sell them in silver foil packs at head shops, tobacco stores & bodegas.

aww ok its a nickname...i never wiki(ed) it thanks for the info sounds like really bad stuff

WildCard

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 09:08:36 PM
One of your characters should call in and say to George that you were think about calling into Art but wanted to make sure it was ok with him and Tommy first. ;)
Brilliant Jaz!

James Thompson Just unliked c2c and listening to Art's ghostbuster gals interview.
https://www.facebook.com/coasttocoastam#

JimAlmquist

Quote from: Designx on October 17, 2013, 09:08:02 PM
I vote janitor as the murderer as well - he would have the ability to mess with the elevator as well. Sicko probably scared her into the elevator and locked the door to the staircase.

How would he have carried her up the ladder & into the tank?

steelbot

Quote from: JimAlmquist on October 17, 2013, 09:15:05 PM
How would he have carried her up the ladder & into the tank?
by her feet?  If she's out by then, doesn't matter if her chin hits the steps or not....

jazmunda

I preferred the Rodney the captured spirit story over this egg jail story.

Chine

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 17, 2013, 09:07:22 PM
The growly voice said, "Get out." The Ghost Buster Gals giggled with glee. Then Chunga jumped in with his recorder. And they all lived happily ever after.

Haha. Like a Disney attraction with little happy birds and squirrels and wee little ghosts twirling about.

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
by her feet?  If she's out by then, doesn't matter if her chin hits the steps or not....
PS Didn't want jaz to be lonely there in hell ! ;D

FallenSeraph

Their website makes my eyes hurt. MY EYES!

http://www.ghostbustergals.com

I wanted to like them. I swear I did. :(