• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131010 - Open Lines

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 10, 2013, 04:37:33 PM

werfold

Quote from: Spinner on October 10, 2013, 08:50:01 PM

One of Art's most entertaining shows. :)
I think he was on only once, so I can see that Art doesn't remember.
It's just that many of us have listened to that show many times.
I thought I had heard them all, guess not.

Quote from: Sardondi on October 10, 2013, 08:49:34 PM
Open lines, huh? The first caller just wants to know what LMH's web address is; then comes the hat trick of a caller who trained at the Evelyn Paglia School of Voice, Whiskey-and-Cigarettes Division; a 9-year-old up past his bedtime; and a guy who wants to talk about how Jesus was born in September.

This is embarrassing.

If you would post a rundown like this at the end of every hour it'd be awesome.

Northcoaster

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 10, 2013, 08:49:58 PM
Gee thank you mister!
Sorry. I thought you were a bitter, old drunk. Good call, kid.

ZomZom

"Press the square root of 36" would go a long way to improving the quality of the average caller that gets through.

lonevoice

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 10, 2013, 08:52:30 PM
You'r(e) a machine man, a freekin machine.
You shoulda seen him before he got old and lost his memory.

Twotrips

Good Lord, now a commercial with someone from Pinkneyville

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 10, 2013, 08:52:50 PM
Yeah jesus had eaten a poisoned apple, then this rabbit came by and kissed him. Then Jesus was so happy he gave the rabbit a chocolate egg, but the rabbit had to keep it secret.
But what does the rabbit do with all the little children's teeth he pays them for?

jazmunda

Quote from: Ward on October 10, 2013, 08:51:40 PM
i must of gotten through to ringing 15 times so far

roll of the dice

I got excited when I got 2 rings in a row before.

Cynnie

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 10, 2013, 08:54:27 PM
But what does the rabbit do with all the little children's teeth he pays them for?

He makes voodoo dolls

onan

I think they get circumcised

Quote from: Cynnie on October 10, 2013, 08:49:42 PM
They best be some donuts

The Dunkin' Donuts peanut-encrusted donut was the best donut ever invented.  Plus, if you were in a Dunkin' Donut shop, you always felt safe, 'cause there were so many cops hanging out there.  Too bad that the shop had to discontinue the peanut donut, due to fears of "allergy reaction" complaints.

BobGrau

Well... where do you think storks come from?

dortmunder

Quote from: Sardondi on October 10, 2013, 08:49:34 PM
Open lines, huh? The first caller just wants to know what LMH's web address is; then comes the hat trick of a caller who trained at the Evelyn Paglia School of Voice, Whiskey-and-Cigarettes Division; a 9-year-old up past his bedtime; and a guy who wants to talk about how Jesus was born in September.

This is embarrassing.

You obviously don't remember open lines from back in the day very well. This is par for the course. Just sit back and enjoy the freak show.

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: Étouffée on October 10, 2013, 08:56:13 PM

The Dunkin' Donuts peanut-encrusted donut was the best donut ever invented.  Plus, if you were in a Dunkin' Donut shop, you always felt safe, 'cause there were so many cops hanging out there.  Too bad that the shop had to discontinue the peanut donut, due to fears of "allergy reaction" complaints.

One mans sacntuary is another mans hell I guess. Just don't make any sudden moves!

casioson

getting noting but the busy tone....

Twotrips

Don't push that button, ahsheit.

aldousburbank

Am I high, or is this going swimmingly?  I am having a creepy moment of feeling happy.

someguy

christ is this guy calling in from a fucking hobo boxcar?

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 10, 2013, 08:59:51 PM
Am I high, or is this going swimmingly?  I am having a creepy moment of feeling happy.

what part is swimming?

Quote from: someguy on October 10, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
christ is this guy calling in from a fucking hobo boxcar?

I heard him slam the train car shut.

Quote from: Étouffée on October 10, 2013, 08:56:13 PM

This sounds delicious. I don't think that we have any Dunkin Donuts locations in the bay area...

The General

Quote from: coaster on October 10, 2013, 08:44:09 PM
I find it odd that Art doesnt remember Dallas Thompson.
Art's done thousands of shows.  We listen to them, collect them, and listen to them again. We remember them.  He doesn't remember them unless they really stand out.  He does them once and then moves on.  Do you remember a 3 hour conversation you had with someone in the 90's?

Spinner

I thought the caller was asking about the "cat licks"  LOL

jazmunda

I too am just getting business signals.