• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131008 - John Hogue - Prophecies for 2013/2014

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 08, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

Spinner

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on October 08, 2013, 08:32:34 PM
<. . .>
The short excerpts used as bumper music are most likely preloaded on producer's computer and Art doesn't cue them up spontaneously anymore, like he did on C2C. But it is a good bet Art chooses what the producer has in the library.
I think this would be a good question to ask Art, either via Wormhole or phone.
I'd really like to know if he's still choosing the bumper music himself as he deems appropriate at each break.

ziznak

alrighty... missed an hour... doing the music thang.... so im just in time for the REAL HOAGY BOY!!!

casioson

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 08, 2013, 08:58:37 PM
Great comments.  I found him unlistenable because he reminds of something that I can't place, I'm thinking the guy from Taxi.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Spinner on October 08, 2013, 09:02:02 PM

I think this would be a good question to ask Art, either via Wormhole or phone.
I'd really like to know if he's still choosing the bumper music himself as he deems appropriate at each break.
Great question.  Next open lines.

Designx

What pisses me off more than anything is the rare time Noory has a guest I want to listen to - Noory puts a first hour crap guest and I tend to just lose interest in waiting the first hour.. as I'm usually falling asleep. I hope Art doesn't do this first hour guest thing too much.

steelbot

PROFIT - couldn't even remember his last appearance date?  PISH POSH _ I"M DONE - TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME - you all can find a stream elsewhere! :P

Sunday June 10, 2007 was the last time he was on with Art.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on October 08, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
He's an ECONOMIST, not an investment counselor. basically a college professor who wrote a book. Those that can't do...teach.
And Art invited him on againnn, why?

ziznak

i like him tho... he doesn't really seem to commit to the stuff that snottydamus wrote as being interpreted any type of way... he always leaves shit open... just a lil weird that he looks a lot like him and dresses like the dude.

onan

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on October 08, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
He's an ECONOMIST, not an investment counselor. basically a college professor who wrote a book. Those that can't do...teach.

you better be glad Walter White can't hear you.

ziznak

just peachy... and a lil tipsy... just right actually

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Étouffée on October 08, 2013, 09:04:14 PM
Latka Gravas?  Andy Kaufman.

You are bad, so bad!
Yes! From the photo post on down that's the voice I kept hearing so I missed everything he said.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 08, 2013, 09:05:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH - or he'll send two kids with lazer pointers after you?

casioson

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 08, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
Yes! From the photo post on down that's the voice I kept hearing so I missed everything he said.

Alive..... New mexico.... Tuna salad

Quote from: onan on October 08, 2013, 09:05:47 PM
Yikes! Sorry Mr. White...err Mr. Heisenberg...Maybe we can ask Art to have Vince Gilligan on as a guest? Time for some new voices and he's a great interview.

steelbot

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on October 08, 2013, 09:09:23 PM
Yikes! Sorry Mr. White...err Mr. Heisenberg...Maybe we can ask Art to have Vince Gilligan on as a guest? Time for some new voices and he's a great interview.
Would be nice, but I don't think he likes the Fascination folks have with the show about a drug dealer...

ziznak

damn... nice metaphors art... the beaten bitches and american milatary!

Spooky Matter

I just find all of these kind of people so full of shit!  Nothing has ever not been the same.  Just a different damn day and they write books about all of their bs interpretations when, sorry guy or gal, nothing New under the sun.

Quote from: casioson on October 08, 2013, 09:08:47 PM

Alive..... New mexico.... Tuna salad

No, at the macro level, no tuna salad! Please, no tuna salad!

Nighthawk

So tonight Art cleared up any doubt that he is reading our posts.