• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

ziznak

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 09:40:09 PM
Thanks guys, I figured it out. Thanks again to Ziznak for this awesome Avatar. \m/ 8)\m/
haha awww shyat.... nice! 

Ravenna

Whitley refers to his child again.  Does anyone know anything about this child?  Like, what sort of shape the poor dear is at this stage in its life, after having been raised by Whitley and Anne?

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:42:02 PM
I tried listening to some of his dreamland episodes and never got into them, he sounded too fat.
HAY!!!!!- He's NOT FAT!!-HE'S BIGGG BONNNED!!!....in the Anus!!!

popple

Quote from: indigoo on October 01, 2013, 09:34:13 PM
Art is a fan of South Park no?

Anyway, this is like bizarro Whitley, actually using tonal inflections.

he wanted to go out into the woods and nail them... uh...

Ward

Quote from: Ravenna on October 01, 2013, 09:41:35 PM
Frankly, I don't think that Whitley is a charlatan but I do think he is delusional:  he believes his nightmares have really happened to him.  He doesn't realize that sore butt he has in the morning is due to him slipping in the bathroom when he went to take a whizz in the middle of the night.

Ravenna i have studied Whitley for around 20 years and you have no idea how close to the truth you are. Whitley might of had some really experiences but i do really think Whitely does have a hard time discerning reality from his mind. Intentional or not.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 01, 2013, 09:42:13 PM
Just dropping by now.

Starting from the beginning. No Spoliers. ;)

Nice shoutout to Bell Gab.

Congrats to Steelbot for winning the competition. I still think Ghost (or Ghostly) Matter is better. :P Somehow I don't think you would have won if Art knew you what you were doing. :)

Just heard the advertisement for the wooden headphone and Art said it's like "making love to you ears." Give a new meaning to the word Aural.

Boom Tish. Thanks I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

HEHEHEHEHE - Don't Be surprised....my photo's have made the site, art's gotten emails with my name and email ....so.....pretty sure art understands, i'm a paying customer....helping my military friends over seas....Check the parallels =P

And to be honest I suggested em both...all the stuff we got - and sent awormhole to art thanking ya'll for assisting in the name game we all played bouncing ideas!

Laurakinch

I loved Communion and Whit is so obviously (re)creating fiction here with his story. I don't for a minute believe it really happened. however it's still great story-telling...

shell88

Quote from: Ravenna on October 01, 2013, 09:43:29 PM
Whitley refers to his child again.  Does anyone know anything about this child?  Like, what sort of shape the poor dear is at this stage in its life, after having been raised by Whitley and Anne?
Good question.

Bell_Weather

Quote from: ziznak on October 01, 2013, 09:17:40 PM
Whitleys little self intro speech sounded very suspect to me.... He makes himself sound so dishonest by overstating how he is telling the truth... nothing but the truth... then he says we have been lied to?

reminds me of that little carnival game with the 3 cups and a ball... tricky whitley

A very brainwashing-style intro for himself.  The vicious critic in me went from enjoying him in the mid 90's to not being able to stand him.  I used to totally buy his story but I no longer feel he is credible.

Quote from: Ravenna on October 01, 2013, 09:43:29 PM

I'm more worried about the actor who played his son in the film. "IT MIGHT A NOT BEEN... A SPIDER I SAW"

steelbot

I'm SIRIUS Guys, check out the profit on youtube's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Profit - this reminds me of whitley some times

Ward

With Whitley honestly i can sum him up and his "experiences" with "i want to believe"

The General

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
he wanted to go out into the woods and nail them... uh...
Yeah, after being raped he can't stop going back to the scene of the crime?
What's up with that?  I'd never ever ever ever ever ever go back.

Nighthawk

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 09:45:09 PM
HEHEHEHEHE - Don't Be surprised....my photo's have made the site, art's gotten emails with my name and email ....so.....pretty sure art understands, i'm a paying customer....helping my military friends over seas....Check the parallels =P

And to be honest I suggested em both...all the stuff we got - and sent awormhole to art thanking ya'll for assisting in the name game we all played bouncing ideas!

Exactly, I guess jazmunda forgot that Art himself ran a pirate radio station when he was in the service. I think Art understands completely.

Hawk

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
HAHAHAH - So I just got home - was watching the Blackhawks win!!! - AND I won the "prize" i see! haha - I'll have to hear it in replay - but ...back to def. get the volume controls and hows the show goin!!

Another reason I like you steelbot...

Go Hawks!

indigoo

Art trying his best not to laugh after saying "there's a lot packed into that 9 inches..."

Go Sabres!

Ravenna

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Ravenna i have studied Whitley for around 20 years and you have no idea how close to the truth you are. Whitley might of had some really experiences but i do really think Whitely does have a hard time discerning reality from his mind. Intentional or not.

Yes, you can tell he has a hard time discerning the difference between what comes to him at night (most likely in his sleep) from reality.  "Whit, lemme tellya man:  what comes to you in your sleep is just weird-ass dreams and nightmares 99.9% of the time."  (That's what I wish I could tell him).

Bell_Weather

"There's a lot packed into those nine inches."  There's a good sound byte.

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 09:47:14 PM
I'm SIRIUS Guys, check out the profit on youtube's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Profit - this reminds me of whitley some times

i once made the observation ( wow these meds make me talk different tonight) that Whitley is the modern day George Adamski

This is the face of the Modern Contactee movement

CRM 114

Blue Frog ass probe! Some people pay extra for that!

steelbot

Quote from: Hawk on October 01, 2013, 09:49:05 PM
Another reason I like you steelbot...

Go Hawks!

Steelers fan, but a Blackhawks ...FAN!!