• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saw Art yesterday

Started by juanelo, January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

Metron2267

Somewhere below the rust belt?

;)

AZZERAE

Saw Art yesterday. I was driving down a dry, dusty highway and suddenly needed to relieve myself of my morning meal. I saw an outhouse in a field, pulled over, turned the car off and cleared a low wooden fence. As I reached for the door, I heard a feint slapping sound. Inside was Art! On the can, with a laminated photograph of Lucy Lui, thumbing a softy. His glasses were all fogged up - and as I glanced at him, four ropes of semen spattered his spectacles. He groaned, and asked me to leave, so he could clean himself up. I nipped off to a nearby bush and shat in the grass. Shortly thereafter, upon returning to my car, I saw a cloud of dust gliding down wind. Art has taken off in his trusty RV. And I had a tick on my left ass cheek.

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
Saw Art yesterday. I was driving down a dry, dusty highway and suddenly needed to relieve myself of my morning meal. I saw an outhouse in a field, pulled over, turned the car off and cleared a low wooden fence. As I reached for the door, I heard a feint slapping sound. Inside was Art! On the can, with a laminated photograph of Lucy Lui, thumbing a softy. His glasses were all fogged up - and as I glanced at him, four ropes of semen spattered his spectacles. He groaned, and asked me to leave, so he could clean himself up. I nipped off to a nearby bush and shat in the grass. Shortly thereafter, upon returning to my car, I saw a cloud of dust gliding down wind. Art has taken off in his trusty RV. And I had a tick on my left ass cheek.
Thank-you for keeping it classy.  As I neared the "big reveal" of who Art was fantasizing over, I had a suspicion that it was to be HW.  Again, thanks for realizing this is a family friendly forum and keeping it classy...

*Have you had yourself checked for lyme disease?

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 08:50:34 PM
Thank-you for keeping it classy.  As I neared the "big reveal" of who Art was fantasizing over, I had a suspicion that it was to be HW.  Again, thanks for realizing this is a family friendly forum and keeping it classy...

*Have you had yourself checked for lyme disease?

Yeah, I’m currently in a Motel 6, stretched out shiverin’ on a sweat soaked bed ☹️

Corona Kitty

Hmmm.. must have been a portal.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Norm

Who didn't see Art yesterday?

AZZERAE

Saw Art yesterday. He was translucent, and jacking off to a billboard of Lucy Liu. Shortly after ejaculating, his blobs of ghost cum turned to twinkling stars, then fireworks, and the billboard caught alight.

Soon the entire valley was on fire, and the roads were closed. I pulled in to a gas station, and there was an attendant with an almost distinct likeness to George Noory.

Art suddenly appeared again, behind the doppelganger and balled his face up in a rage. He mouthed the words "fuck you", and vanished.