• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2016, 05:32:03 AM
I'm sure you could force yourself if the food was free and you could have as much as you wanted.

I lost 19 and a half pounds last month and no matter what you might think ( which is a rarity for you because it's something you seldom do ) I don't just pile plates and plates of food and shovel it into my mouth any more.
My eating habits have changed.
Kindly put your head up your ass and search for your tiny dinosaur brain.
I'm certain it's up there somewhere.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2016, 05:23:44 AM
Is this the same Noory who you couldn't stand? The one who you said was an idiot?

I called him that BEFORE I got to know the man.

Whereas, you are and always will be an idiot.
There is NO hope for you.

Noory in person is way different than what he comes off as on the radio.
I think that it's a case of he speaks without thinking first, as many people do.

He's gracious, kind and unlike you and your buddies on here, he's very nice to people, something you are incapable of being.

chefist

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2016, 03:56:00 PM

I think that it's a case of he speaks without thinking first, as many people do.

He's gracious, kind and unlike you and your buddies on here, he's very nice to people, something you are incapable of being.

I'm sure you will turn against him soon...like you do all those who try and help you...you threw Brig and Starr out of your Foul, Fermented, Fortress...who would do that? Only a cold hearted, narcissistic, waste of a human...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2016, 03:56:00 PM

What a piece of work you are. You actively troll people then call them names when they best you. Jagoffs do that. You need to go stay in your "secret" clubhouse.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2016, 03:11:18 AM
Coast To Coast AM You Tube Announcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkKFKmUOceQ&feature=youtu.be
I miss the box fans. I'm not a fan of the round ones.
Congratulations on the Noory exposure. Remember, walking on water wasn't built in a day. May your inbox be full.

Morgus

Longtime annoying caller Bill the Amateur Atheist Astronomer in West Hartford,Conn called in again last night to talk to Whitley Strieber.  But he was really calling to promote his pres candidate choice  Hillary Clinton... :o

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2016, 03:52:17 PM
I lost 19 and a half pounds last month and no matter what you might think ( which is a rarity for you because it's something you seldom do )I don't just pile plates and plates of food and shovel it into my mouth any more.

Oh my sides! At least you're admitting you're a glutinous hog, huh? And no you haven't changed. Everyone heard the revolting audio of you recently slurping gasping and belching like a pig in a trough.

bigchucka

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 12, 2016, 05:14:55 PM
Oh my sides! At least you're admitting you're a glutinous hog, huh? And no you haven't changed. Everyone heard the revolting audio of you recently slurping gasping and belching like a pig in a trough.

Why fuck around with plates? Tupperware makes large microwaveable bowls with lids.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on May 12, 2016, 04:53:41 PM
Longtime annoying caller Bill the Amateur Atheist Astronomer in West Hartford,Conn called in again last night to talk to Whitley Strieber.  But he was really calling to promote his pres candidate choice  Hillary Clinton... :o

Let me guess "Hi hi hi, yes Hi I'm Bill and I'm an amateur astronomer here in West Hartford, and also an athiest, and, and I'd like to ask a couple questions of the guest but first I'd like to make a comment concerning an article I read by an expert in physics, which is relevant because  ..." 

chefist

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 12, 2016, 05:14:55 PM

Didn't you honestly try to help him get his license straightened out with the DMV, Laura? He rebuked your help, opened his fat mouth while waiting in line and was kicked out? Is that correct?

136 or 142

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2016, 05:25:16 PM
Let me guess "Hi hi hi, yes Hi I'm Bill and I'm an amateur astronomer here in West Hartford, and also an athiest, and, and I'd like to ask a couple questions of the guest but first I'd like to make a comment concerning an article I read by an expert in physics, which is relevant because  ..."

"...Do you think if it turns out that aliens really are angels that I'll have to reconsider my position on athiesm?"

Laurakinch

Quote from: chefist on May 12, 2016, 05:27:04 PM
Didn't you honestly try to help him get his license straightened out with the DMV, Laura? He rebuked your help, opened his fat mouth while waiting in line and was kicked out? Is that correct?

No, I didn't attempt to help him beyond posting the medical form and instructions he needed. However early on I did consider trying to help him, but this was when I was new to the board. I quickly realized there was something more than a little bit off and I would regret getting involved. Obviously my gut instincts about him were correct.

bigchucka

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 12, 2016, 05:30:47 PM
"...Do you think if it turns out that aliens really are angels that I'll have to reconsider my position on athiesm?"

There was a part of the series "The Story Of God" done by National Geographic hosted by Morgan Freeman that talked about that.  Atheists brains act differently than religious/ spiritual people's brains.

Reconsidering may not work.

chefist

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 12, 2016, 05:41:19 PM
No, I didn't attempt to help him beyond posting the medical form and instructions he needed. However early on I did consider trying to help him, but this was when I was new to the board. I quickly realized there was something more than a little bit off and I would regret getting involved. Obviously my gut instincts about him were correct.

Yes, clearly...

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2016, 05:25:16 PM
Bill hates when Noory or a guest uses the term "soul" and when he calls in he tells them to use the word "mind" instead...  8)

Here is Bill the AAA's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/william.wise.9883

Defwhale

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 12, 2016, 08:28:31 AM
If you had to choose one or the other as host of C2C, who would you prefer: Falkie or Noory (Noorie?)?

Well, Falkie is a useless, stupid, completely non-productive, selfish, greedy, bellowing bully with no apparent redeeming qualities.  A grimy, self centered, junk hoarding, grifter living off the rest of us, who has no sense of self awareness what so ever.  The only thing remotely interesting about Falke is his delusions that whatever he says or does has value, his ability to continually to sink ever lower in personal revelations, and that he thinks there are people who actually enjoy his videos and like him.  His failings aren't funny so much as they are sickening, people can't seem to look away, and there are plenty who encourage him.  He's also a fat pig, couldn't even get through doing a Gabcast without disgusting everyone with his eating habits.

Noory at least is a comical figure, and can be in a conversation without it breaking down into him blustering and filibustering whoever he's talking to.

Defwhale

Quote from: chefist on May 12, 2016, 03:59:37 PM
I'm sure you will turn against him soon...like you do all those who try and help you...you threw Brig and Starr out of your Foul, Fermented, Fortress...who would do that? Only a cold hearted, narcissistic, waste of a human...

They were reminded Slothie hates women, they went ahead anyway.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Defwhale on May 12, 2016, 07:03:18 PM
Well, Falkie is a useless, stupid, completely non-productive, selfish, greedy, bellowing bully with no apparent redeeming qualities.  A grimy, self centered, junk hoarding, grifter living off the rest of us, who has no sense of self awareness what so ever.  The only thing remotely interesting about Falke is his delusions that whatever he says or does has value, his ability to continually to sink ever lower in personal revelations, and that he thinks there are people who actually enjoy his videos and like him.  His failings aren't funny so much as they are sickening, people can't seem to look away, and there are plenty who encourage him.  He's also a fat pig, couldn't even get through doing a Gabcast without disgusting everyone with his eating habits.

Noory at least is a comical figure, and can be in a conversation without it breaking down into him blustering and filibustering whoever he's talking to.

Preach

This should be required reading for all the new cat ladies here who always wind up feeling sorry for Felchie.

Next Monday on Coast is Toast,  Leeza Gibbons will mesmerize the audience with TV stories.  ??? ::)  This show is turning into fucking Entertainment Tonight.   >:( >:(

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
Next Monday on Coast is Toast,  Leeza Gibbons will mesmerize the audience with TV stories.  ??? ::)  This show is turning into fucking Entertainment Tonight.   >:( >:(
Oh! She was GREAT on "Celebrity Apprentice" We bitch because of all the old tired woo woo guests and here we have a bona fide Hollyweird superstar and still we bitch? smh  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2016, 03:52:17 PM
I lost 19 and a half pounds last month and no matter what you might think ( which is a rarity for you because it's something you seldom do ) I don't just pile plates and plates of food and shovel it into my mouth any more.
My eating habits have changed.
Kindly put your head up your ass and search for your tiny dinosaur brain.
I'm certain it's up there somewhere.

And how did you chance on this epiphany? Was it a very rare bout of self awareness when you realised that you're a disgusting example of civilisation and eating like a pig for the rest of your existence wasn't a way forward; or was it after you and your equally glutinous porkine slobette companion were made to sit in a darkened corner of whichever eating establishment you poured yourselves into (two for one deals, $5) and the rest of the clientele threatened to leave if you could be seen?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 12, 2016, 05:41:19 PM

You also tried to explain the best way of getting to Santa Cruz, avoiding tolls. He threw that back in your face too, because he knew best, until he came on here bitching that slobette got lost because the roads were wrong and didn't go where he wanted them to go, or something. It wasn't his shit navigation, it was the road network. Oh, and you were/are a bitch for having the temerity to not only be a woman, but try to help him too.

Quote from: albrecht on May 12, 2016, 10:50:21 AM
Btw my recording was bad (and the way he talks.) Did you catch the name of the lake in which he has land (somewhere near the Lake Superior Nat'l Forest) with the log cabin and gorge? I wanted to look into his theory and the area. Thanks.

After decades of service to the Swedish-Finns and Finno-Urg[ar]i[t]c languages I actually think he deserves to be a guest, at least in the split-show format. Maybe the other side of the split-show that could be, I forget his name frequent caller to shows, from Long Island or NYC, who was a "expert" in communism (I think partial to the theory that Perestroika/Glasnost was a plot) or John Lennon was killed by Stephen King guy.
=================================
'Allo!
Yust an qvick correction above..
"B_B"

Little Hater

Noory, to guest Joseph Jacobs: "How long have you and I been working together?"

Jacobs: "Since ... 1996"

Noory: "17 years?"

Who

Coast Insider Billy Joe Throckmorton bought Coast Insider memberships for his three dogs, Jethro, Cletus and Gus. He took them to a recent Coast Insiders Convention and the dogs proved to be a big hit. They had the best table manners and were the only ones who were fully house trained.

Who

Cletus and Billy Bob sold their goat and used the money to become members of the Coast to Coast AM Insider's Club. Cletus and Billy Bob are brothers. Cletus is also Billy Bob's uncle. It's complicated but it has something to do with a family reunion that went wrong 36 years ago. When asked what their favorite Coast to Coast programs are, Billy Bob said, "I like the ones where the govermint is planning to kill us."

Cletus thought a moment and said, "I sure miss that goat."

Dateline

Quote from: Who on May 13, 2016, 06:02:59 AM

Cletus and Billy Bob sold their goat and used the money to become members of the Coast to Coast AM Insider's Club. Cletus and Billy Bob are brothers. Cletus is also Billy Bob's uncle. It's complicated but it has something to do with a family reunion that went wrong 36 years ago. When asked what their favorite Coast to Coast programs are, Billy Bob said, "I like the ones where the govermint is planning to kill us."

Cletus thought a moment and said, "I sure miss that goat."

Word in the mountains travels fast, and Auntie Clementine wanted to make that reunion a possibilities.  Knowing how Cletus and Billie Bob have parcular habits she wanted to entertain and bring the family together.  This weekend Cletus, Billie Bob and their long-lost goat Nanna are celebrating.  Not only are they becoming Coast Insiders, but Auntie went one step further.  She used her Snap Card, somehow, and bought one month of Beyund Beeeeleeef for her 82 inch flat screen.

The whole family, including, Nanna Goat will be watching a marathon of shows that describe the "strange and unusual."  PremRat is so impressed that Nanna Goat is being flown to Boulder for her on taping, but why remains the cliff hangar.

zeebo

For some reason was curious about the "15 cents a day" thing and see that to get that rate you have to buy a full year sub.  If you go monthly it's more like 23 cents.