• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

heater

So I've moved my podcasting rig to an all digital mixer and laptop.  In a quest to better perfect my craft I am going to do a series of shows randomly and about pretty much nothing / everything.  Enter RandomCast, a podcast that will not be regular by any means and will either be me rambling, music, or you calling in to steer me in a direction.  I'll record each 'episode' and if it's worth replaying it will be available for download, and always be on the black market to share and trade.

want to listen? go podcast.solutions/live or here: http://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

when live you can use my main Skype line LiveShow 99 or call in 317-708-4500

heater

oh, and I am live right now playing music if you are bored...call in if you want to talk.  I'm here to help

damon

heater

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on November 27, 2016, 10:50:21 PM
I did talk about falkie.
Thank you for calling Damonâ,,¢, it was a pleasure.  I still think someone should buy falkie2013 the "Catfishing for  Dummies" Book -link related.

wr250

i called in as well.
show synapsis
curtis plays music
i call in on landline and then skype to test those
and in no particular order:
some  tech talk
  my new core i7 build
  canonical is partners with $micro$oft
  docker
  EXSI server and xen

some chuck norris jokes
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11111/111111271/3065175-superman+chuck+norris.jpg
so now you know why superman wears his undies on the outside of his clothes.

a few hitler youtubes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivpCKEiQOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHmcpRAZNs&list=PLAG1hfepRss75kqxhixj36PoVPqN-bIdd

jaz calls in and curtis attempts to skype "george senda"

heater

tonight there shall be another RandomCast.  What is the topic? call in and tell me at 9PM EST.  The number is 317-708-4500 skype: LiveShow 99.

I bet I talk about Falkie and why when I type his name in Chrome it wants to auto-correct it to Falsie?!? Google knows something we don't, or am I infected with MVirus.  I'll probably talk about smart homes, i.e. Home Automation and whether they are worth it.

OH! and I'll have guest host Chine on to talk about her new podcast The Broad Cast with Ibby and many other topics.

this will be my new link for listening live / chatting: http://paranormal.chat/

Quote from: justin on December 02, 2016, 04:29:06 PM
tonight there shall be another RandomCast.  What is the topic? call in and tell me at 9PM EST.  The number is 317-708-4500 skype: LiveShow 99.

I bet I talk about Falkie and why when I type his name in Chrome it wants to auto-correct it to Falsie?!? Google knows something we don't, or am I infected with MVirus.  I'll probably talk about smart homes, i.e. Home Automation and whether they are worth it.

OH! and I'll have guest host Chine on to talk about her new podcast The Broad Cast with Ibby and many other topics.

this will be my new link for listening live / chatting: http://paranormal.chat/

Good deal - looking forward to it

heater

There is a rumor going round that I may do a RandomCast tonight with guest host jahmunda.  If it were true things would go down around 9pm roughly.  To join in go to paranormal.chat to chat and call 317-708-4500

The only topic I can promise is me desperately trying to get the circle of trust to join in a special Falkathon to help Mr. Senda through rough times.  Everything else will be random.  "I guarantee it!"

Saturday night with the Circle of Trust - what could be better?

effluenza

Quote from: themudking on December 10, 2016, 06:09:53 PM
There is a rumor going round that I may do a RandomCast tonight with guest host jahmunda.  If it were true things would go down around 9pm roughly.  To join in go to paranormal.chat to chat and call 317-708-4500

The only topic I can promise is me desperately trying to get the circle of trust to join in a special Falkathon to help Mr. Senda through rough times.  Everything else will be random.  "I guarantee it!"

How do we make this happen?

I'll be listening. Let's hope the circle of trust plus Justin calls in.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 10, 2016, 07:06:25 PM

I'm not convinced that Gerry and Drone aren't the same person. This is a perfect opportunity to dispel this rumor. It would also be nice to hear Justin's take on this. In George's last video he mentioned that Justin was sending him a check in the mail. I wonder how many checks from his benefactors actual make it to him.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 10, 2016, 07:06:25 PM

Is this 9 pm eastern, or 9 pm in a different time zone?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2016, 07:32:58 PM
I hadn't thought of that. I think eastern?

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2016, 07:32:58 PM

I hope you call in with The Circle of Trust 'Ol Gerry!  I'll try to tune in to find out, although I'm really not sure where it is broadcasting, or at what time.  I will check UFOship, 9pm eastern, unless I hear otherwise.

edited to add that I just checked UFOship, in the chat, and there is NOBODY there, so I'm guessing that's not where it is, unless I'm way too early.  I simply don't know.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 10, 2016, 07:40:42 PM
I hope you call in with The Circle of Trust 'Ol Gerry!  I'll try to tune in to find out, although I'm really not sure where it is broadcasting, or at what time.  I will check UFOship, 9pm eastern, unless I hear otherwise.

edited to add that I just checked UFOship, in the chat, and there is NOBODY there, so I'm guessing that's not where it is, unless I'm way too early.  I simply don't know.

I think themudking said the show would be over at http://paranormal.chat/

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 10, 2016, 07:40:42 PM

I don't know if the rest of the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is aware of tonight's potential podcast, but I will notify them once someone confirms the actual start time, chat location, and listening location.  I too would love to speak with (plus Justin) as I've only inboxed with him so far to this point.

The mudking sent a PM to both B---G--'s area51drone and me earlier regarding a special upcoming podcast he'd like to have us join him on.  Coming up with a schedule that works for everyone for a date prior to Christmas will be very difficult.  In addition (and this will only add fuel to the doubters' claims), A51D has doubts about his desire to participate for personal (and very legitimate) reasons.  I'm not going to pressure the man to do a show, but it'd be a blast if he called in.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2016, 07:54:38 PM
I don't know if the rest of the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is aware of tonight's potential podcast, but I will notify them once someone confirms the actual start time, chat location, and listening location.
It's on now, ufoship.com

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2016, 07:54:38 PM
I don't know if the rest of the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is aware of tonight's potential podcast, but I will notify them once someone confirms the actual start time, chat location, and listening location.  I too would love to speak with (plus Justin) as I've only inboxed with him so far to this point.

The mudking sent a PM to both B---G--'s area51drone and me earlier regarding a special upcoming podcast he'd like to have us join him on.  Coming up with a schedule that works for everyone for a date prior to Christmas will be very difficult.  In addition (and this will only add fuel to the doubters' claims), A51D has doubts about his desire to participate for personal (and very legitimate) reasons.  I'm not going to pressure the man to do a show, but it'd be a blast if he called in.

Probably in the next 10 mins at http://paranormal.chat/

Not ufoship.com (chat is linked to UFOship chat but stream can be heard at the above link).

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 10, 2016, 08:05:55 PM
It's on now, ufoship.com

That was a repeat of a prior broadcast.  I'll await details on tonight's show.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2016, 08:17:59 PM
That was a repeat of a prior broadcast.  I'll await details on tonight's show.
That explains all the Tom Brady talk and no mention of Senda.

Quote from: jaz on December 10, 2016, 08:11:15 PM
Probably in the next 10 mins at http://paranormal.chat/

Not ufoship.com (chat is linked to UFOship chat but stream can be heard at the above link).

The Circle has been notified, with a special mention of your interest in speaking with Justin.

Lilith

Ok, thanks :D  I'm with a few people in UFOship chat, hearing MV on there too :D

WOTR

I tuned in and heard the "death knell" of podcasting talking live. 

RIP, randomcast.  :-[

zeebo

There may be some uncertainty principle at work here - when I look for the randomcast, it's not there, but I suspect if I just do something else, it might show up.