• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150828 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 28, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

Whhhaaaaaaa is this story about FBI faking evidence???

ArJuna

Quote from: ZomZom on August 29, 2015, 12:19:20 AM
Well, Art just allowed the paranormal story from DC. And he liked it.

I'm pretty sure Art did not ban "paranormal" stories, he said no ghost stories.  I figured my story would not be off-limits because the part being judged was something that hands-down absolutely happened with no possibility of a hallucination.  She clearly stated out loud precisely what I was doing at that moment purely in my mind.  It still creeps me out to this day when I think about it. I about pissed myself that night.

For the record, I don't drink, not even back then.  I was awake and sober.

littlechris

Quote from: Carnivora on August 29, 2015, 12:26:33 AM
Can someone call as Noory and tell a story involving a portal and a angel?

Now that would be GOLD!  If someone can impersonate Noory's voice and demeanor and call Art Bell. lol  Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if Noory actually did call in one night and wish Art "well". lol  It would definitely throw Art off his game. GREAT show tonight btw, even with the initial technical issues.

-

Herbn-Legend

How bout i had sex with a angel in a portal😎 turnz out that ho waz a horny lil devil an a angel😀an the portal u ask? Probed her😱

WanagoBleu

Quote from: ArJuna on August 29, 2015, 12:35:59 AM
I'm pretty sure Art did not ban "paranormal" stories, he said no ghost stories.  I figured my story would not be off-limits because the part being judged was something that hands-down absolutely happened with no possibility of a hallucination.  She clearly stated out loud precisely what I was doing at that moment purely in my mind.  It still creeps me out to this day when I think about it. I about pissed myself that night.

For the record, I don't drink, not even back then.  I was awake and sober.
good job!!!!

ShayP

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 29, 2015, 12:38:51 AM
What's Hoagland doing tonight?

Interviewing Nick Redfern later.

Right now...combing his hair and ironing his robe.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: ShayP on August 29, 2015, 12:40:54 AM
Interviewing Nick Redfern later.

Right now...combing his hair and ironing his robe.
lol

ShayP

Road trip queen
I want to be your driver
can't you see
the car is getting started

Okay, avant garde effort at covering an Orleans song using this chick as my muse.

Sue me!  ;D

Sean92008

Uninspiring.  Can't get through with one of my 3 stories (haven't decided which).

Don't know if the technical issues at the opening may have set my mood.

Wish I had an ABFG (Art Bell Fan Girl) next to me.  These are times to have the show as background.  :-[

Sean92008

Quote from: bstuart on August 29, 2015, 12:42:33 AM
Starting a Heavy Metal Band!

This is CLASSIC!  I can hear RCH right now:  [Metal falsetto] Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Herbn-Legend

She lost me im zoning her out. Wife material😀