• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

Who do you think was loaning tRump money back in the 90s and early 2000s after his corporate bankruptcies. Nobody in New York would loan him money. And Donnie Jr. told his golf buddies most of their money came from Russia. Doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. We'll see what Mueller uncovers.

You keep riding that hamster wheel, Corky. It's only been a little over two years.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Take heart. You'll still have Colbert when Trump starts his second term.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 09:59:49 PM
Now, the clown tries to be clever with the boring "Cleetus" insult. Next, you'll make some tired inbred joke (likely a good user name for you).  ::)

Donald Noory

Still waiting for any Trumptards in this thread to dispute the findings so far in the Mueller report.

Gd5150

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Still waiting for any Trumptards in this thread to dispute the findings so far in the Mueller report.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2284.0

It’s all there. Welcome to bellgab, post often.

Nucky Nolan

Get back to us when they lead to Trump's removal. Take that literally.

Nucky Nolan

On a serious note, I miss the *smart* liberals on Bell Gab. Where is Onan these days?

WeinerInHand

He found evidence of Trump collusion? When?
I find this very hard to believe...

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
On a serious note, I miss the *smart* liberals on Bell Gab. Where is Onan these days?
Too butt hurt to keep posting when MV made a change to the forum.  Too bad- I liked him.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

Wish I could say I missed the "smart" Republicans. There never were any on this forum. Just illiterate cretins like you. Quick question: Do people around your parts say "do what?" when someone asks them a question?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
Too butt hurt to keep posting when MV made a change to the forum.  Too bad- I liked him.

I missed the great schism. Fortunately, I was a cast member when the ratings were high.  ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
Wish I could say I missed the "smart" Republicans. There never were any on this forum. Just illiterate cretins like you. Quick question: Do people around your parts say "do what?" when someone asks them a question?

"Illiterate cretins" is rich coming from someone like you. You progressive clowns are so great at projection.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 11:21:18 PM
I missed the great schism. Fortunately, I was a cast member when the ratings were high.  ;)

Maybe so... But returning for the spin-off series smacks of desperation.  :-[ :P

Donald Noory

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 11:22:53 PM
"Illiterate cretins" is rich coming from someone like you. You progressive clowns are so great at projection.  :D

No, you're confused again. You're thinking of your hero tRump. Lyin' Ted? That's rich coming from the biggest liar to ever occupy the White House.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2018, 11:27:47 PM
Maybe so... But returning for the spin-off series smacks of desperation.  :-[ :P

Hope springs eternal. This forum may turn out to be more "Frasier" than "Joanie Loves Chachi".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:32:14 PM
No, you're confused again. You're thinking of your hero tRump. Lyin' Ted? That's rich coming from the biggest liar to ever occupy the White House.

That's right, little shaver. You keep trying, because Mommy says you're a lot smarter than those mean ol' Trumptard hicks.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 08, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
Lyin Ted is now Lion Ted

Let's all play a game of "Spot The Latino". One guy is a Cuban, and one guy is a "Warren".

Donald Noory

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 11:38:14 PM
Let's all play a game of "Spot The Latino". One guy is a Cuban, and one guy is a "Warren".

I played "spot the idiot" tonight and found you.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
I played "spot the idiot" tonight and found you.

Your post reminds me of an old Zen koan. What is the sound of one million faces palming?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

I see that Lenny is both a bigot *and* a moron. That's the new Democrat base.