• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 16, 2018, 11:48:11 AM
From 8Chan...

The Day of Reckoning is at hand! We arrived at this crucial moment in history and the decision that hangs-in-the-balance is yours. The enemy is at the door, this is for “all-the-marbles” and there is no turning backâ€"choose wisely.

Two years ago, November 2016, the greatest political victory in history occurred when a man, without a party, who couldn’t be bought, who couldn’t be controlled by the establishment, single-handedly defeated the most corrupt and destructive regime in history and prevented the most vile and corrupt criminal in history from assuming her coveted throne of power. This month marks the second year since that glorious victory. The course of human history was literally changed and the plot to destroy and enslave America was foiled. America has been handed a gift, one more chance, a golden opportunity. The choice is simple but will cost you everything. Good versus Evil, the battle is raging.

Already wealthy, already famous, already a powerful business elite, giving up his retirement years, nothing to gain personally, this man relentlessly pushes forward, and tirelessly FIGHTS the corrupt and failed government system to once again return power to “We the People.” With no motive of personal gain, he donates his salary to charity and pushes forward everyday to restore America and return to traditional values.

A significant threat to those who controlled the levers-of-power in Washington and wealth, DJT is viciously and relentless attacked by the corrupt media machine, 24/7 non-stop. Smears on his character and family, continue to increase on an unprecedented scale, never witnessed in the history upon a single individual. Non-sourced, baseless, fact-less, attempts to delegitimize POTUS persist. The MSM, partnered with the failed and corrupt establishment, have persisted their coordinated attacks since DJT announced his bid for the presidency. The true irony in the backfired coup attempt, the MSM has nearly lost all credibility and relevance, while POTUS remains untainted and unscathed, enduring a nearly three-year barrage of vicious coordinated attacks. While the attacks only increase, their impact decreasesâ€"out of ammo, the MSM continue to fire blanks. The MSM Master is the “The Father of Liars” and they continue his legacy, spreading LIES, propaganda, and FAKE NEWS

And along came Q……………..

DJT, is at the cross-road in the history of our civilization, faced with the herculean task to RECLAIM control of our government and restore power to “We the People.” History will prove President Donald J. Trump to be one of the greatest Presidents in U.S. history, right up there with the one who Founded America and He, the one who saved America.

The treasonous enemy made a fatal mistake. The Hussein eight-year reign-of-destruction deliberately attempted to destroy and weaken the U.S. military. This flawed strategy failed to account for the American Soldier and Patriot. Hussein attempted to destroy the lives and careers of great and honorable Patriots like General Michael Flynn, (The Iron Patriot). Never having served himself, Hussein greatly under-estimated the resolve, loyalty, and determination of the American Soldier. The American Soldier, who proudly serves, is driven by his love for America and his dedication to Duty, Honor, and Country. The typical battle-hardened Soldier is able to go for months with little to no sleep in his quest to accomplish the mission to preserve Freedom and keep America Safe for our loved ones. Hussein unknowingly kindled a fire that cannot be quenched. The U.S. Military, Veterans, and Patriots will FIGHT and will not yield to the evil agenda attempting to destroy America. Having no skin color, you see, the same patriotism that founded America is in their DNA and flows in the blood of the Patriots determined to take America back and we bleed Red, White, and Blue.

I don’t know who Q is but I do know that Q pulled back the curtain for the world to see, revealing the evil crimes and world-wide mass corruption of those who stole our government. The sweetest, most beautiful language on earth is “Truth” but it is also now a forbidden language. Relentless efforts are being made as we speak to eradicate it from this earth. Those caught speaking “Truth” are viciously attacked, imprisoned, or even murdered, (Ex. @tommyrobinson). Q speaks Truth clearly and fluently but only a chosen few can understand this dying language. The true Patriot, the Anon, the Autist, and those who seek truth can hear and understand.

World-wide corruption runs deep. You cannot just cut down the trees of evil without first pulling up the roots or they will just grow back. POTUS is engaged in the herculean task of removing this evil and corruption but he discovered that the roots are global and have been nourished for many years. The one good thing I can say about Hussein is that he awakened the Sleeping-Giant in America and that Giant will never sleep again until America is restored and our families are safe.

The BRILLIANCE of Q leverages planning and strategy of the highest caliber and POTUS embracing the Q movement is another indication of sheer genius. Military strategists and planners understand that mission changes and FRAGOs are reality to adapt to the enemy’s tactics. Q’s is brilliantly adjusting strategy as needed to conquer this determined enemy. Those of us tracking the Q drops must realize that even published drops and timelines may change and it is not for us to know every single move but our job is to trust the chess-masters.

As we speak, POTUS, Q, dedicated Patriots, Anons, Autists, and the most brilliant “Super-Elite Patriots” are working around the clock to, WAKE AMERICA UP, FIGHT evil and corruption, Spread Truth, Expose Frauds, and restore power to We the People.

STAY THE COURSE! Trust POTUS! Trust Q Trust the Plan but mostly, TRUST GOD!

Truth is a Lion. It does not need to defend itself, it just needs to be turned loose.

Just as David defeated Goliath and cut off the enemy’s head, so shall this story end. For those who march in the Army of God, who fight for Truth and Honor, you will prevail. The outcome has already been determined, those who oppose God and his Army will fail; their efforts are futile. GOD WINS!

Pray, FIGHT, Endure

For God & Country

WWG1WGA

WTF! 8chan loser! Once again proving the brain dead gather collectively.

[attachment=1,msg1278562]

[attachment=2,msg1278562]

[attachment=3,msg1278562]

[attachment=4,msg1278562]

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 16, 2018, 06:35:45 PM
Progressive Democrats tend to be bigoted, criminal, dishonest, hypocritical, ignorant, juvenile, psychotic, retarded clowns. And those are their "good" qualities.

Coming from your ilk, I'll take that as great compliment!

[attachment=1]

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 16, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
If only terrible libshit memes could cure tiddy cancer.

Trump knows all about tiddies! He could use a stronger bra though.

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

"There's a gang war going on right now in Houston," Police Chief Art Acevedo recently told Channel 13, adding that Houston is home to an estimated 20,000 documented gang members.

One high school student is dead and another two men injured after what police believe to be separate, possibly gang-related shootings this week in Houston.

"No neighborhood or socio-economic status is immune to criminal gang violence," Garza said. "And that's just a fact."

Such fine, upstanding folks that have so much to add to any country!  Wonderful!

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-s-top-10-most-wanted-fugitives-with-gang-13398562.php

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2018, 08:35:28 AM
"There's a gang war going on right now in Houston," Police Chief Art Acevedo recently told Channel 13, adding that Houston is home to an estimated 20,000 documented gang members.

One high school student is dead and another two men injured after what police believe to be separate, possibly gang-related shootings this week in Houston.

"No neighborhood or socio-economic status is immune to criminal gang violence," Garza said. "And that's just a fact."

Such fine, upstanding folks that have so much to add to any country!  Wonderful!

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-s-top-10-most-wanted-fugitives-with-gang-13398562.php

Houston is a more diverse city than LA statistically (but this is weighed a bit because LA has a preponderance of illegals from Latin American countries.) Art used to be our chief and is a border-line commie who hates gun-rights, loves vampiric blood-draws for traffic stops, and a smooth operator who knows when to leave places before scandals hit. He ditched out of Austin after the DNA/Rape scandal started getting bad and he ditched out of California due sex pics and harassment scandal deal where he, somehow, sued and made $$. 

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jul/09/local/me-chp9

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/lawsuit-austin-art-Acevedo-sexual-assault-rape-13027380.php 
https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2016-10-07/did-failures-at-apds-crime-lab-lead-to-sexual-assaults-in-houston/ 

https://www.newsradioklbj.com/news/austin-local-news/police-chief-wins-1-million-dollar-lawsuit 

https://www.redstate.com/diary/bk/2018/05/24/who-is-art-acevedo/

https://www.facebook.com/PeacefulStreets/posts/799729473420284 
To his credit, I guess, he would go on local AM radio and even on with Alex sometimes....but glad he moved on. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbM2yapv-Hs

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Houston is a more diverse city than LA statistically (but this is weighed a bit because LA has a preponderance of illegals from Latin American countries.) Art used to be our chief and is a border-line commie who hates gun-rights, loves vampiric blood-draws for traffic stops, and a smooth operator who knows when to leave places before scandals hit. He ditched out of Austin after the DNA/Rape scandal started getting bad and he ditched out of California due sex pics and harassment scandal deal where he, somehow, sued and made $$. 

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jul/09/local/me-chp9

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/lawsuit-austin-art-Acevedo-sexual-assault-rape-13027380.php 
https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2016-10-07/did-failures-at-apds-crime-lab-lead-to-sexual-assaults-in-houston/ 

https://www.newsradioklbj.com/news/austin-local-news/police-chief-wins-1-million-dollar-lawsuit 

https://www.redstate.com/diary/bk/2018/05/24/who-is-art-acevedo/

https://www.facebook.com/PeacefulStreets/posts/799729473420284 
To his credit, I guess, he would go on local AM radio and even on with Alex sometimes....but glad he moved on. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbM2yapv-Hs
Acevedo is the typical commie locust.  Screw things up in one area then move on to devastate the next location.

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 17, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
They're sore losers at that. They lose their minds when they lose their elections.
I have to admit that out of everything that Trump has brought (both good and bad) the outright hatred and anger of those who dislike him is probably the best present to a casual observer.

I have a friend in NY that does still organize and attend anything anit-Trump.  While I do like her, watching her lose her shit has been great...  I'm wondering what a second term will bring...

(Hey, TH / TW- doe either of you live in NY?)

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
I have a friend in NY that does still organize and attend anything anit-Trump.  While I do like her, watching her lose her shit has been great...  I'm wondering what a second term will bring...

I have many such friends in this commie hellscape, they've all gained 50lbs, and look like they've aged 10 years. A second term will usher in a renaissance of mental health institutions. I can't wait, I'm ready to vote.

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
I have many such friends in this commie hellscape, they've all gained 50lbs, and look like they've aged 10 years. A second term will usher in a renaissance of mental health institutions. I can't wait, I'm ready to vote.
Same. I look forward to any interesting Thanksgiving. Haha. Even better is the fractures and emotion inside the Left and Democrats. Torn apart by supporting various candidates and, even better, arguments about "privilege" and who is the worst "victim" of this horrible country, culture, economic system, etc! I had someone I know in tears because of Trump, initially, and then because she fought with a cousin who accused her of not "being able to understand her situation or politics" because this cousin, I think a 2nd cousin or something, was Jewish, and a lesbian, with a partner "of color" and the friend I mention was "white" (but limousine liberal but very politically active in giving to feminist and Democrat types) and also "could afford a nanny." The friend had to kick her out of the house during a dinner party over the argument and was in tears. Classic stuff. They are seriously ill.

Gd5150

It’s quite puzzling honestly. Friends who are educated, self proclaimed so-called libertarians, and living in a perpetual state of rage. Obsessed with demokkkrat media story after story from favorites like “vice”, and “npr”, and of course the usual sources.

There’s never been a more libertarian outsider president than President Trump.

The obsessive hate is looney. Like the never Trumpers. I Just don’t get it.

I despised Clinton and his used car salesman persona we were all instructed to believe was Ivy League statesmentship and gravitas. What a joke. But when he caved to Republicans and signed wallfare reform we applauded it. We were still able to openmindedly judge bubba by his policy choices.

The modern left has lost their fricken minds. In their lives they’ve never had to deal with a Republican throwing it back in their faces.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 17, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
It’s quite puzzling honestly. Friends who are educated, self proclaimed so-called libertarians, and living in a perpetual state of rage. Obsessed with demokkkrat media story after story from favorites like “vice”, and “npr”, and of course the usual sources.

I despised Clinton and his used car salesman persona we were all instructed to believe was Ivy League statesmentship and gravitas. What a joke. But when he caved to Republicans and signed wallfare reform we applauded it. We were still able to openmindedly judge bubba by his policy choices.

The modern left has lost their fricken minds. In their lives they’ve never had to deal with a Republican throwing it back in their faces.

The representative from The State Of Jefferson concurs!

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 17, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

I "get" the motivation from some which although couched in "politics" it is really to keep the system going. These are the types inside the Beltway (now outside of it also as real estate has gotten so $ there,) in certain academic circles, and Hollywood. There are true believers but, I think, many are actually conservative- in that I mean keeping the system going as-is - which means $ into their pockets, protection against actually DEALING with minorities/crime/jobs/etc, bloated budgets, opportunities to jump (with increasing salaries) between government jobs to private sector to Foundations, etc and hobnob between cocktails parties, galas, and self-congratulatory award ceremonies. A lot of these people, essentially, give each other jobs- often the tax-payer funding it. Some degrees are, essentially, designed to increase the jobs in the system; government, university, etc. If you call them out on hypocrisy or get them outside their bubble they can't handle it. A few can and are "shocked" when they go to some area and meet people they think are so evil (Trump supporters, small town people, some Christian church-goer, a hunter, a farmer, a small businessman, happily married couple, etc) and they end up being treated nicely and politely. But, usually, when they do so they retreat back and try to "explain it" in some weird psychological-political way "they were nice people but really don't understand things and vote against their interests...."

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
Same. I look forward to any interesting Thanksgiving. Haha. Even better is the fractures and emotion inside the Left and Democrats. Torn apart by supporting various candidates and, even better, arguments about "privilege" and who is the worst "victim" of this horrible country, culture, economic system, etc! I had someone I know in tears because of Trump, initially, and then because she fought with a cousin who accused her of not "being able to understand her situation or politics" because this cousin, I think a 2nd cousin or something, was Jewish, and a lesbian, with a partner "of color" and the friend I mention was "white" (but limousine liberal but very politically active in giving to feminist and Democrat types) and also "could afford a nanny." The friend had to kick her out of the house during a dinner party over the argument and was in tears. Classic stuff. They are seriously ill.

[attachment=1]

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/YvlYnHqhkuo

Quite a surreal group right there. Hopefully we can put politics aside for a bit and help the people who’ve lost everything. They also need to put together a task force to come up with a much more effective way to fight fires. If it means military involvement so be it. How about firefighting drones. Someone call Elan Musk. Boots and shovels aren’t enough. Need a much bigger Air Force fighting these beasts. We can’t have fires burning for weeks and months, it’s inexcusable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 17, 2018, 05:24:01 PM
[attachment=1,msg1278640]

[attachment=2,msg1278640]

You’re too busy deep throating Soros and his cronies to determine that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 17, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
[attachment=1,msg1278641]

You really shouldn’t post family photos here.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 17, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
I'm just curious. Are you more OCD or TDS?

OCD. He has real issues about people peeing in the shower. ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
I have to admit that out of everything that Trump has brought (both good and bad) the outright hatred and anger of those who dislike him is probably the best present to a casual observer.

(Hey, TH / TW- doe either of you live in NY?)

We should thank Trump for removing their masks of sanity, and their continued masquerade of righteousness is sickening when they constantly prove that their false claims are breathtaking examples of obvious projection. By the way, TH's avatar fits him.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2018, 05:51:54 PM
OCD. He has real issues about people peeing in the shower. ;)

I doubt it. Judging by his posts, he's the type who likes to get peed on in *golden* showers.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 17, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
I'm just curious. Are you more OCD or TDS?
Schlub is ACL.  A commie loser.

Dr. MD MD

Some seem to think he’s a guy I called numbers. I think his actual handle here was 136or142. Something like that anyway. If it is him then he has this pee issue I mentioned.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 17, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
[attachment=1,msg1278641]

There's a Black man in that photo! Your obvious racism is obvious, Demonkkkrat.