• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Bluejay

Maybe the Pahrump sheriff took her “downtown” for questioning due to autopsy results.

Morgus

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2018, 10:55:33 PM
So what the fuck happened? Was the ethernet cable cut from the router to the UPS supply or what?
Probably just some little rodent chewed thru the cable, thats happened to others.
She should let her cats roam around in the studio to catch the critters.

Norm

Ok, I'm out of here, she says you don't even want to know what happened but wants to make it woo woo show. Fuck off bitch...fuck off

SnapT

She thought nobody would believe that there was a CUT CABLE in her studio.

The way she built it up I thought she saw Art's ghost and captured the audio of him speaking.

Doomed

Quote from: Aquarius on June 22, 2018, 09:58:18 PM
On the fringe page she said we wouldn't believe what she found when she went to check the failed power ups backup, and was being a real tease about it... but wouldn't say. Her fans kept asking if it was Art's other cigarette, but she said no. So far hasn't said what it was.
One of her cats met the same fate as did the kitty who chewed on the x-mas tree lights in the movie, Christmas Vacation?

Sean92008

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 22, 2018, 11:18:12 PM
Stream went down Again !!!
If she keeps blaming crediting Art for the issues with her production...  I have to wonder if someone will finally put 1 & 1 together.  If it is Art doing that, then it's a sign he doesn't want her on.  If he wanted to be nice to her, he'd astrally fuck her or come as a kitten to her front door. 

Mr Apnea

I thought Heater had wacked out fans.   Whitley has managed to raise 4K already for his mysterious hack.  He has a "gag me" video.  What idiot doesn't have his stuff backed up when you are building a new website:  Answer no one, his claim is crap.

Keith snuck into the cuckshed , cut the cord and took the afterbirth ....

Sean92008

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 23, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
Keith snuck into the cuckshed , cut the cord and took the afterbirth ....
Eww.  Visuals...

Keith has the cloaking cloak.

BellHop

How often is Heather on during the week? I'm frankly enjoying her show...

Morgus

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 12:02:05 AM
Monday thru Friday, except if a cable gets cut...

Epaphroditus

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 12:02:05 AM

Liar .

Epaphroditus

She has actually gotten worse . Why do affiliates carry this nonsense ?

BellHop

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 23, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
I'm a first time listener and think she's doing decent. Sure, she overreacts about a cable; I'll give you that it's a little silly, but she likes what she does and Art trusted her. Affiliates carry her because it's their decision, most likely it raises viewer listenership.

Ira said earlier that night the surge protectors at main network interface literally caught fire and he had to take over , then later that night Heathers cord gets cut .. Keith is only one capable of these abilities.

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellHop on June 23, 2018, 12:21:44 AM
I'm a first time listener and think she's doing decent. Sure, she overreacts about a cable; I'll give you that it's a little silly, but she likes what she does and Art trusted her. Affiliates carry her because it's their decision, most likely it raises viewer listenership.

At least 1 carries her because they are being paid to carry it. Not sure who is writing the check.

Sean92008

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 23, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
The two station websites I've seen both offer "pay-to-play" programming.  You pay they play.

Now, they may not be paying for HLW but they got to run something to remain "active" possibly running local spots.  If evil Keith were truly evil, he'd offer a package with Mr. Winnie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 23, 2018, 12:23:58 AM
Ira said earlier that night the surge protectors at main network interface literally caught fire and he had to take over , then later that night Heathers cord gets cut .. Keith is only one capable of these abilities.

Art has been using every bit of his ghostly energy to tell her she is not his legacy but she won’t take the hint.

Aquarius

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 23, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

They are apparently being hit with 100's of hits from bots in Germany and the Netherlands according to Ira. Also Bryan lurks on BG.

Goodnight!

Epaphroditus

This fucking drama queen who made up a move to Nevada two years after .

Female Tom Leykis .

Morgus

HW just went on a tirade about a caller who she claimed published her address and photos of her Pahrump residence on the internet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on June 23, 2018, 12:29:28 AM
HW just went on a tirade about a caller who she claimed published her address and photos of her Pahrump residence on the internet.

The dumpster fire rages on! :D

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Aquarius on June 23, 2018, 12:25:59 AM
They are apparently being hit with 100's of hits from bots in Germany and the Netherlands according to Ira. Also Bryan lurks on BG.

Goodnight!

Probably one of her fans trying to boost her listener numbers.

Their fear of BG is hilarious.

Epaphroditus

Pay to play is pretty regular in the business , nobody chooses to carry religion .