• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Noory's New Look

Started by Morgus, June 16, 2011, 11:30:08 PM

Morgus

From info at the C2C website earlier this week, Noory had a meeting at a health conference last weekend and 100 listeners showed up to see him and get photos/autographs.

Here is one of the photos that appeared from the event showing his typical fans:

It was reported that fans at the event asked Noory how he manages to look so young at over age 60 and if he darkens his hair. Noory told them he doesn't darken his hair. How does he explain the older photos where he had gray/silver hair then?
Maybe his extreme dose of daily turmeric makes his hair jet black?  >:(

Eddie Coyle

God, he looks like Gomez Addams entering senility stage.

And that listener looks like he has seven teeth, four of them being his pocket. And his shirt was most recently seen covering the infield during a rain delay...

Morgus

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 16, 2011, 11:40:06 PM
    God, he looks like Gomez Addams entering senility stage.

And that listener looks like he has seven teeth, four of them being his pocket. And his shirt was most recently seen covering the infield during a rain delay...

haha - yeah Noory should have his sidekick dress up like Uncle Fester and other characters from the Addams Family.  ;D

Noory's fan couldn't even find a clean shirt for this event to meet his hero?  :o

Usagi

And that picture right there is exactly why I would never tell anyone I actually know that I ever listened to Coast to Coast...

Morgus

Quote from: Usagi on June 17, 2011, 12:16:41 AM
And that picture right there is exactly why I would never tell anyone I actually know that I ever listened to Coast to Coast...
hahaha
that picture makes me think maybe noory had to drag homeless guys inside to fill up the room for his meet and greet?  ;D

Morgus

Noory should fess up and admit he darkened his hair color.
Compare in this photo from years back next to Hoagland.
Noory should follow Hoagland's example and age gracefully with silver hair.  ;D

MikeD

Well he really only darkened the sides of his head and the manstache. The rest of it is a piece.

Morgus

Noory just had to tell a story to the guest on the air about himself taking his 20 something granddaughter to a store to buy a new cell phone. He claimed the young salesperson didn't believe Noory was her grand-father, he looked to young and thought he was her father.
Another madeup story?

If Noory wasn't wearing the wig and the shoe polish, they would have thought differently.  >:(

morphiaflow

No, see, it's alien angels sending waves back through time which are de-aging him. Duh, everyone knows that.

Camper

Why were those people at a health conference? Mental health?

Usagi

So, it was weird.  I swear to GOD I saw that dude's identical twin wearing a Raiders shirt sitting outside a Seattle tattoo parlor this afternoon.  It was uncanny.

I wonder what story he invented in his mind as to why some chick was staring at him...

Morgus

Quote from: Usagi on June 17, 2011, 07:36:07 PM
So, it was weird.  I swear to GOD I saw that dude's identical twin wearing a Raiders shirt sitting outside a Seattle tattoo parlor this afternoon.  It was uncanny.
which dude? noory or the other guy?  ;D

Usagi

Yeah, the typical Coast fan dude.

Had it been Noory's identical twin, you better believe I would have bothered to dig out a camera for that one!

(And had it been RCH's identical twin, I would have asked him over for dinner and a drink and a little somethin' somethin'.  It baffles me, but I have to the hots for RCH.  Don't ask me.)

Morgus

Quote from: Usagi on June 17, 2011, 07:58:35 PM
(And had it been RCH's identical twin, I would have asked him over for dinner and a drink and a little somethin' somethin'.  It baffles me, but I have to the hots for RCH.  Don't ask me.)

maybe hoagland's silvery mane gives you the hots for him? or maybe its his fashion sense with that bolo tie?  ;D

Usagi

I do like older men... and I would be lying if I said the bolo tie didn't help!   :o

Seamus Capone

It's like a new twist on an old tale, "The Photograph Of Noorian Gray". Somewhere, there's a hidden snapshot of a smart, handsome young man with a gift for gab. I also think that a shadow rodent must have peed on his carpet. The rug, that he's wearing in the pics, obviously has been cleaned and dyed!

morphiaflow

*wonders if I'm older than Usagi* (mmm...bad thoughts...down boy! muahahaha)

RCH almost resembles a possum than George "the possum" Jones resembles one.

Usagi

Quote from: 999 on June 18, 2011, 03:40:15 AM
RCH almost resembles a possum than George "the possum" Jones resembles one.

I'm from Dixie... we loves us some possums!

Morgus

Happened upon today this photo of Noory dressed up as a pirate. Was it around Halloween maybe?  ;D
Notice a more gray color moustache - must have been before his current youth kick..

Usagi

Excuse me, but the first thing that came to my mind...

Portal Pirate

He doesn't "darken" his hair, because the word darken would imply that there is pigment present to begin with. His mustache has very visible roots showing as the result of new growth which occurred after he dyed it. Weird that he lies about it...

my internal questions regarding this picture are "why in the fuck are either of these two at a health conference"

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Morgus on June 16, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
From info at the C2C website earlier this week, Noory had a meeting at a health conference last weekend and 100 listeners showed up to see him and get photos/autographs.

Here is one of the photos that appeared from the event showing his typical fans:

It was reported that fans at the event asked Noory how he manages to look so young at over age 60 and if he darkens his hair. Noory told them he doesn't darken his hair. How does he explain the older photos where he had gray/silver hair then?
Maybe his extreme dose of daily turmeric makes his hair jet black?  >:(

This was apparently taken several years ago.

I feel like there is a decent, sad and depressed but very TRAPPED person inside of Noory, someone who I could respect, but only if he let go of his image and chose to be angry about a few certain things.

He should be angry that we think he sucks, he should be pissed at Art Bell for making it such a hard job to live up to, and he should take it out on the stupid callers that still listen to his show. He does a terrible job at trying to be engaging. He'd be much better off as a blank, bland, slightly cynical older jerk. He'd actually be less of a jerk that way.

It's funny how art seemed to fear leaving his physical area of comfort yet intellectually he would go anywhere with his shows, reacting to unscreened open lines on-the-fly, while noory puts himself in a corporate environment where he controls very little and the callers are all spoon fed.

Eddie Coyle

He's clearly auditioning to be the new leader of Libya or Syria. A very dapper look, I keep expecting Chuck Norris to kick him through a door after freeing hostages from a plane.

anagrammy

Quote from: Usagi on June 17, 2011, 07:58:35 PM
Yeah, the typical Coast fan dude.

Had it been Noory's identical twin, you better believe I would have bothered to dig out a camera for that one!

I have to ask you. I can't control my fingers--- is it the Liberace hair?  Because to me, it looks like the helmet flare on a penis.  I've heard of women who go for that sprayed angelhair look, I just never actually met one... to me, I see that I think of Trump or a TV evangelist from Georgia.

Anagrammy

Usagi

Quote from: anagrammy on June 20, 2011, 12:44:27 AM
I have to ask you... Because to me, it looks like the helmet flare on a penis.

Short answer:  Yes.

After glancing thru the Coast website this evening to see yet another repeat of Paul Stonehill on Somewhere in Time, I noticed the damndest advertising image. George Noory in workout gear? GTFO. "Extreme Home Fitness" about the only thing that Noory could apply to that is chronic masturbation. And he definitely does not look more badass now. But it may be appearing to be darkening his hair.