• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: AppealPlay on April 14, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
Art was sleeping at 10:30AM?  Huh.  Maybe he wasn't feeling well.

Art used to say that his sleep hours varied when he was broadcasting.  He might have kept up with the practice.

Rix Gins

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 14, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
Wasn't expecting this especially with the birth of his boy so recently.  I'm in shock.  He died last night, Right?  Friday the 13th. Hope Airyn and the kids are doing well. Guess we will see what the autopsy report says,

Here is where the news hit on the board.  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg1172160#msg1172160

weeberwubber

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 14, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
Whitley Strieber journal on Remembering Art

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/remembering-art

If he starts the "Art Bell is talking to me from the dead / through my implant / in my Alpha Bits" schtick like he did with his wife he needs to be shunned even more than he is now.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 14, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
If he starts the "Art Bell is talking to me from the dead / through my implant / in my Alpha Bits" schtick like he did with his wife he needs to be shunned even more than he is now.
I mean yeah, that's going to happen. Just a matter of when. I give it a year. Same with any and all ghost hunters, psychics, etc.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on April 14, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
YES!  8)   We could put everything aside, put our attention to something that was different.  Something that entertained and peaked curiosity, so we could just escape into it.  A road trip with Art on the radio was one of my favorite things.

Amen!  I spent a lot of nights listening to Art Bell on the radio.  It's nice to see you again, Shay. :)

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 13, 2018, 11:05:20 PM
REST IN PEACE. MY NIBBA!

I know you killed him Heather Wade! curse you!

Like pottery

DanTSX

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 14, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

I guessing that Dead Art Bell is trying to enjoy his few years of the afterlife Weeber free, before weeber joins him......

Weeber hopefully goes to alium heaven and not earth wypipo heaven.

Morgus

Art was always a late night person, he would usually sleep from 5am till noon I believe

GravitySucks

Feeling well??? He was fucking DEAD!!!

AppealPlay

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Fair enough.  I meant that perhaps he felt unwell before his death.  Perhaps whatever killed him didn't happen suddenly.

ShayP

Quote from: AppealPlay on April 14, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
Amen!  I spent a lot of nights listening to Art Bell on the radio.  It's nice to see you again, Shay. :)

Oh wow!  It's been a while.  Good to see you as well.  8)

LucaParcelli

I just wanted to contribute something to this board...

Thank you Art Bell for all of the memories.

aldousburbank

Now if AquaGoat could just show up.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: jazmunda on April 14, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

https://youtu.be/DsGT3dJO26Y

Hi Jaz
Those were good times when Art was making his comeback. Art appreciated your work. Good to see you.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 14, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
Hi Jaz.  We've missed you.  (Cool video...more tears.)

yes

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

lol...I mean, in the appropriate way.

weeberwubber

Quote from: DanTSX on April 14, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

I guessing that Dead Art Bell is trying to enjoy his few years of the afterlife Weeber free, before weeber joins him......

Weeber hopefully goes to alium heaven and not earth wypipo heaven.

They were the bestie of besties though! Whitley says so. That's why it took so damn long to have him on the show, right? Because they just talk together all the time so they never thought to do it on air for months.

NXOEED

Well, fuck.

Dude was my hero. And working "The Blitz" was the most fun I've ever had stapling paper to telephone poles. I'm so glad we had him for as long as we did.

Hi guys.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Art was always a late night person, he would usually sleep from 5am till noon I believe
A creature of the night.

http://youtu.be/YJC5R1Kx2Rk

Danger!UFO

American Pie by Don McLean came to mind today.

Maybe Crystal Gale will be inspired to write a tribute for Art. A duet with Willie Nelson would be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_TFkut1PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: NXOEED on April 14, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Well, fuck.

Dude was my hero. And working "The Blitz" was the most fun I've ever had stapling paper to telephone poles. I'm so glad we had him for as long as we did.

Hi guys.

Howdy nxoeed

weeberwubber

Well, fuck.

Hi guys.

Hiya Man. Those posters were awesome.

Perhaps there is a celestial Ham radio up there in heaven for Art to use.  Gonna miss you, big guy.  Blessings to you and your family.  Rest in Peace.

ItsOver

Well, fuck.

Hi guys.
Welcome back.  I wish it was for another big Bell comeback instead of The Big Goodbye.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 14, 2018, 04:53:59 PM
Perhaps there is a celestial Ham radio up there in heaven for Art to use.  Gonna miss you, big guy.  Blessings to you and your family.  Rest in Peace.
May he be in a Noory-free zone. ;)