• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Needle woman

George will go to special open lines re Art with special clips in a bit, also will have show about him later in the week.

Catsmile

Quote from: RoseGir1 on April 14, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
Oh my, what if Heather killed Art?

What if it was the stalker?
What if Heather was the stalker?
Could it have been shadow people?
Did the baby do it?
The mouse?

STAY TUNED!!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
OK, done feeling sorry for Snoory.

Wonder what happened to AB's millions...  According to one source, it was $10M.  Art, himself, denied this [having that much money] after I posted on BG...  I immediately attributed it to Airyn because they liked to do Vegas...

$9,999,999 is less than $10M.  I'm guessing he still had quite a bit.  He bought that condo apartment in Manila that his in-laws moved into when he moved back.  The Pahrump property is probably worth quite a bit.  He took a salary of what, $70k from Sirius, meaning he didn't need the money.  He also could have earned quite a bit doing radio, but chose to do MITD, then retire.

I imagine they liked to have dinner and maybe stay overnight in Vegas, not gamble a fortune away.  He took trips, seemed like he had the money to travel well, but wasn't extravagant about it.  I'm sure the family will be fine.

Catsmile

Quote from: Needle woman on April 14, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
George will go to special open lines re Art with special clips in a bit, also will have show about him later in the week.

AH clips, so Jorch can duck out early tonight?

Sean92008

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 12, 2015, 12:51:43 AM

Well...  The wife may be an issue.  Art had a lot of money (and hopefully still does) and maybe she's playing nice 'til the old man dies and maybe it's taking too long for her boyfriend back in the P.I.

Having been raised in San Diego (a Navy town), having gone to schools where the Filipinos ruled the roost, knowing the families, having a short marriage that ended up being for citizenship, the BF back home stuff is pretty common.  My friend (a guy from here with Filipino ancestry) is going through it now.  His wife's old boyfriend convinced her to move out BEFORE their next interview for her green card.  He's afraid they'll bust him if he tells the truth.

So, if Art gets killed, I'd be watching what goes on and where the money flows.

Asuka Langley

I started listening to Art when he started doing Sirius XM so i was never a true fan. But Art was a talented guy from what little i heard from him and i wish i could have been around for his c2c glory days it must have been very entertaining. I am sorry for his families loss

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
I joked about that on BG (about Airyn's filipino husband coming to shoot at AB, causing him to quit Midnight in the Desert.)

I got a lot of grief over that...  I wish I could find the post...  Probably deleted by TPTB

Yeah they check out both parties in the RPI to make sure they aren't married or are divorced before you can get married. Maybe her boyfriend in waiting was tired of waiting. <Joke Lang emoji>

Morgus

Clyde Lewis has reported on the news on his show tonight as well.

paladin1991

Gd5150

Re: 2018 Dead Pool List
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 08:09:46 AM »

1. John Mccaine
2. Dan Rather
3. The Mueller investigation
4. Kim Jong-un
5. Jane Fonda
6. Bitcoin
7. Willie Mays
8. Bellgab
9. Tony Bennet
10. Chevy Chase

With ART BELL dead, does it follow that Bellgab is dead?

As ART would say, "Ding, ding, ding, we may have a winner."

What? To soon?   

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 14, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
I started listening to Art when he started doing Sirius XM so i was never a true fan. But Art was a talented guy from what little i heard from him and i wish i could have been around for his c2c glory days it must have been very entertaining. I am sorry for his families loss

It was a fun ride in the glory days. 

Scorch

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
It was a fun ride in the glory days.

So say we all.

Fyodor Gutman

Sucks. I am sorry for his young family.

COPD plays for keeps. My aunt had the disease longer than AB and a common cold was what killed her.

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
$9,999,999 is less than $10M.  I'm guessing he still had quite a bit.  He bought that condo apartment in Manila that his in-laws moved into when he moved back.  The Pahrump property is probably worth quite a bit.  He took a salary of what, $70k from Sirius, meaning he didn't need the money.  He also could have earned quite a bit doing radio, but chose to do MITD, then retire.

I imagine they liked to have dinner and maybe stay overnight in Vegas, not gamble a fortune away.  He took trips, seemed like he had the money to travel well, but wasn't extravagant about it.  I'm sure the family will be fine.

He claimed he didn't have anything near $10M...  I always thought he bought property in Colorado too...

Before Ramona died, Art recalled how she put a lot of extra money into their bill-paying accounts as if she knew she'd be leaving...  Art was a manchild, she really groomed his career and managed him well.

I'll take the pre-December, 2015 Art Bell...  Theater of the mind.  Smart interviews.  Snoory and Wade are his illegitimate anonymous crack head Tinder fucks using a glory hole in the Chevron just east of town in Pahrump.  They were born with fetal alcohol syndrome and a good deal of brain damage.  You can hear it in their shows, right?

RoseGir1

Airyn wanted Heather to leave because of the Area 51 stunt. Now Art is DEAD!
What do you think happened?

paladin1991

I'll miss the old fuck.  Guess it's time to get off my ass and actually start downloading all his old shows.

Sean92008

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 14, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

It is amazing but I still enjoy listening to the old programs.  U7Radio.org or search Art Bell on the TuneIn app.

One of the greatest broadcasters and radio performers I've ever heard. Had a completely unique show that captivated me as a youngster and is still one of the greatest things I've ever heard. Discovering Art on pirate networks as a youngster opened an entire new universe to me. There is no limit to the amount of positive things I feel towards Art's professional career and show.

paladin1991

Quote from: RoseGir1 on April 14, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
Airyn wanted Heather to leave because of the Area 51 stunt. Now Art is DEAD!
What do you think happened?
When did that come to light?  Or are you channeling ART as we type.  Quick, ask him something Coast2coasty, like, 'How hot is it where he's at.'

Scorch

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 14, 2018, 12:56:44 AM
When did that come to light?  Or are you channeling ART as we type.  Quick, ask him something Coast2coasty, like, 'How hot is it where he's at.'

+1

Morgus

Callers offered condolences to Art Bell's family on Clyde Lewis' show just now and Clyde did as well.

flimflam384

RIP Art. I'll always remember the long nights on 90's AM radio listening to the wild tales of the UFO and paranormal. When it was an addiction of mine and would never miss the old five hour shows and Dreamland on sundays. I remember when UFO disclosure was going to "happen any day now" and people would call in with their anecdotes about lights they saw, dreams they had, abductions... I'll always remember the Antichrist Line, the Vampire Line, the Time Traveler Line.

Thanks for all the entertainment, mystery, and discovery. And rest well, Art. Roswells.

Catsmile

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 12:59:40 AM
Callers offered condolences to Art Bell's family on Clyde Lewis' show just now and Clyde did as well.

So brave for going out on a limb, bless them.

Scorch

Quote from: flimflam384 on April 14, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
RIP Art. I'll always remember the long nights on 90's AM radio listening to the wild tales of the UFO and paranormal. When it was an addiction of mine and would never miss the old five hour shows and Dreamland on sundays. I remember when UFO disclosure was going to "happen any day now" and people would call in with their anecdotes about lights they saw, dreams they had, abductions... I'll always remember the Antichrist Line, the Vampire Line, the Time Traveler Line.

Thanks for all the entertainment, mystery, and discovery. And rest well, Art. Roswells.

J.C. was a favorite of mine.

GravitySucks

Local news just screwed it up saying he left behind a wife and 4 daughters.

Sean92008

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 08, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
Is he dead yet?

Has Aryn bankrupted him yet?

Has the shooter/assassin ever been caught?

Has Aryn died only to be replaced by a 14-year old Thai LadyBoy?

Has Heather Wade gotten better any day?

Is Late Night in the Desert After Midnight still on?

Is Art still teasing that he's coming back?

NOTHING HAS CHANGED in 2 years...  Has it?

If I didn't want to see a couple of my George Noory Photoshops, I wouldn't have thought about coming here.  Skimming topics, nothing seems to have changed.  George still sucks, doesn't do his homework and sounds the fool.

BUMP

sydtron

Hi all, some may remember me most probably not. Looks like the old gang is here. 

I'm sad that Art is gone. But, he finally knows the answer to the ultimate question. If he could, I'm sure he would crack a mic right now and report what he sees.

He got me interested in HAM radio, hell, radio in general. I'm a board op at a small time station in the Midwest. I can thank Art for that. I hope he realized how much he was loved.

For what its worth, thanks Art, for.... Well everything man.

SK W6OBB. 

Needle woman

Art’s bumper music now on C2C