• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2019, 08:05:34 PM
...I wonder how live someone can restream on same platform but I guess to try to.get clicks ? Or just for fun? Weird...
Is now the time to admit that I was a big fan of Steelbot's streaming service during Arts XM shows? I know that there were people who went so far as to obtain a US credit card so that they could subscribe. I decided to tune into Steelbot's stream until Art had at least a year under his belt (I recognized that he had a very serious addiction to quitting by that stage of his life.)*

*Also, I was lazy.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on December 01, 2019, 09:19:03 PM
Is now the time to admit that I was a big fan of Steelbot's streaming service during Arts XM shows? I know that there were people who went so far as to obtain a US credit card so that they could subscribe. I decided to tune into Steelbot's stream until Art had at least a year under his belt (I recognized that he had a very serious addiction to quitting by that stage of his life.)*

*Also, I was lazy.  ;)

Seems familiar.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 04:14:36 PM
I was banned from [Bart's forum] a long time ago ... this was a forum where you go when you are banned from everywhere.

Yeah. I banned you from mine. And you know, in your heart, what you did.

Corona Kitty

Live tomorrow at 12 pm pst w/ Andrew Collins

Andrew Collins is a popular writer of history, archaeology, and science. For over 30 years he has explored the relationship between archaic religious beliefs and the cosmos, examining the origins of human civilization, the development of technology and the inspirations behind magic and religion.

Live below
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Xgi2ivPqRTb0RuuUonLQg

Podcast Version:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/end-of-days-the-michael-decon-program/id1185404998?mt=2&uo=4

CastBox:
https://castbox.fm/channel/id1370647

AZZERAE

Quote from: Username on November 28, 2019, 10:22:42 AM
If I had issues like azzerae, I'd probably slit my wrists too.

"How do you feel about these people who you once thought were your friends, knowing what you know now...that these individuals didn't have that perception of you that you had of them - they aren't exactly your friends?"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 02:53:21 PM
"How do you feel about these people who you once thought were your friends, knowing what you know now...that these individuals didn't have that perception of you that you had of them - they aren't exactly your friends?"

Did my words resonate with you? Does Metron & Tootise know you're here?

AZZERAE

Be sure to ask something rhetorical instead next time, so that you don't look like too much of an idiot when I deliberately blank you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 03:12:39 PM
Be sure to ask something rhetorical instead next time, so that you don't look like too much of an idiot when I deliberately blank you.

Ironically enough ..... Only you look like an idiot.

You can't even keep your own word lol.

AZZERAE

Your frequent usage of multi-syllable words to convey intelligence has the opposite of your desired effect.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 12:36:10 AM
Your frequent usage of multi-syllable words to convey intelligence has the opposite of your desired effect.

You're still here?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 01:17:26 AM
No. No, I'm not.

I didn't mean that in a bad way...
I was hoping you'd stay actually haha.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 01:24:06 AM
I was hoping you'd stay actually

So you can continue your salvos. Got it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 01:30:49 AM
So you can continue your salvos. Got it.

No, it's just fun to read.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 01:33:45 AM
It's just fun to read.

Like I said, you take pleasure in hurting others.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 01:44:44 AM
Like I said, you take pleasure in hurting others.

Who's heart have I broken, that does not sound like me... very uncharacteristic!

pate

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:24:05 AM

...do voice over work .... and that has paid my rent. It's nothing to brag about.... Just in case you wondered.  :)

mmm, Daneil, do tell moar?

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 04:44:17 AM
Who's heart have I broken, that does not sound like me... very uncharacteristic!

Starr really isn't having an easy time with the fact that you and I are fighting. The only reason I'll forgive you and move on is for her sake. But my opinion of you at this stage is that you're a piece of shit and nothing more.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 05:28:26 AM
Starr really isn't having an easy time with the fact that you and I are fighting. The only reason I'll forgive you and move on is for her sake. But my opinion of you at this stage is that you're a piece of shit and nothing more.

Well that's not very nice.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 05:44:34 AM

Well that's not very nice.

Don't be sad...

I think you're AMAZING Michael Decon!  :)

Praise MV!

AZZERAE

Anything that amounts to any more than stroking your ego here gets you all defensive.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2019, 08:01:03 AM
Don't be sad...

I think you're AMAZING Michael Decon!  :)

Praise MV!

Well, thank you now I feel a thousand times better.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 08:43:18 AM
Anything that amounts to any more than stroking your ego here gets you all defensive.

I think only you get defensive, projecting isn't a good look on you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on December 05, 2019, 03:34:48 PM
I think only you get defensive, projecting isn't a good look on you.

I think this is a result of a learning disability, possibly brain damage. He sees us (and others) engaging in a rough and tumble but good natured exchange of calling each other faggot and wishing death to each other through fires and bridge abutments and thinks, I’m going to be one of the gang and join in too and then goes on to say something like, I’d like to spray your face with bullets! without ever having had the thought, Too far? He simply doesn’t have the capacity to understand the difference.

Rat Fink

I don't know what I fink sometimes.