• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 28, 2019, 06:38:59 PM
A full-color glossy reproduction is available at the exclusive Patreon level: Sideboob, however.

Haha, I don't think that would be wise.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 28, 2019, 06:31:44 PM
huh?! decon showed sideboob?  i wanna see, pm me the deets

Long story.

chefist

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 28, 2019, 06:31:44 PM
huh?! decon showed sideboob?  i wanna see, pm me the deets

His ex-GILF did!

K_Dubb

I believe the winning quip, which I take no credit for partly because I think I remember it and partly because it is so awful, was that she was the only woman who has ever managed to be too old and too Jung at the same time.

Corona Kitty

Well I'm certainly glad it was memorable for you.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on July 28, 2019, 10:32:14 PM
Well I'm certainly glad it was memorable for you.

You are a good sport, Decon.  I like that.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 08:50:25 AM

i’m a better person now that i have this knowledge. well maybe not but i do feel empowered

artbell_ghost

Quote from: chefist on July 28, 2019, 07:17:31 PM
His ex-GILF did!

haha if GILF means what DuckDuckGo told me it does he is legend

Corona Kitty

Michael Aquino
E.A. Koetting
8/3/19
7:00 PM PDT / 10:00 PM EDT

Kevin Randle
Mike Rogers
Peter Robbins
8/10/19

Michael Ford
8/17/19

Not dead yet, to the chagrin of some. Still a big Michael Decon fan, I hope one day to hear Aquino and Dietrich go toe to toe, before one of us dies. The reverend Wells has screwed his subs again, except for the ass kissing evangelicals.
Rock on Michael.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

This is the most truthful thing I've read today.

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

I'm glad I didn't use google for that one. Don't need that search history following me around the net.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 08:50:25 AM

I'll second that. You take everything in stride. I used to wonder how long it would be until you typed a "fuck you all" message and disappeared. Instead I have used you as a prime example of how to handle this site for some of our more butt-hurt posters.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on August 01, 2019, 03:08:57 PM
Not dead yet, to the chagrin of some. Still a big Michael Decon fan, I hope one day to hear Aquino and Dietrich go toe to toe before one of us dies. The reverend Wells has screwed his subs again, except for the ass-kissing evangelicals.
Rock on Michael.

I would love for that to happen too, I plan to bring up Douglas once again.

Haha, the Reverend Wells! John "The deceiver", Wells... The advocate of lying to your own audience... Classy guy, he turned out to be.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on August 01, 2019, 03:54:49 PM
Haha, the Reverend Wells! John "The deceiver", Wells... The advocate of lying to your own audience... Classy guy, he turned out to be.

What are the latest whinges based upon? I let my sub lapse, as his free content scratches my itch passably well.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on August 01, 2019, 03:54:49 PM
I would love for that to happen too, I plan to bring up Douglas once again.

Dietrich has stated quite a few times recently that he anticipates Aquino will die in the near future, and that he and Peter Moon (aka Vince Barbarick) may publish a book after Aquino's death about Dietrich and how he was involved in exposing the  Presidio scandal and his involvement with Aquino.

In reality, Dietrich bases his (lack of) credibility on his being a DoD Librarian at the Presidio (which I have exposed as a falsehood) and service as a US Marine (which I also exposed as being a lie).  Dietrich and others have been riding this ebbing wave of falsehoods regarding Aquino, the "satanic panic", mind controlled "super-soldiers" and Aquino controlled " gang-stalkers" for over a decade without a shred of evidence as proof!

I too would love to see Dietrich and a few others go "toe to toe" in an interview with Aquino - but I doubt it will ever happen.  At any rate, you can bet Dietrich and a few of his "team" of brainwashed followers will be listening in on Saturday night!  (I will post it in the "Dietrich" thread - so his little spies will see it.)   ;D

Gunner65

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/03/douglas-ddietrich-nprc-dmdc-dates-of.html

NPRC (FOIA) document shows Dietrich was found "unfit for military service" and was given an Entry Level Separation (ELS) from Basic Training !

DoD Manpower Data Center document shows 3 months as a Marine recruit with NO OTHER DoD service PRIOR or AFTER !!

Gunner65

Perhaps one question to Aquino might refer to Dietrichs' claim (since Dec 30, 2018) that he is the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" and that his mother told him as much, but he never believed it until Aquino told him so!  And the reason he waited so long to finally disclose this insane claim is that he has finally "broken free" from the people sent by Aquino to restrict him! 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IVQqaZc5C1Pd/

WOTR

Quote from: username on July 28, 2019, 06:51:13 PM
Long story.

What ever happened to Daniel? I don't recall seeing him around for quite some time. I know he quit the show and ran off to do his own- but do you still talk? Is he still upset over the love he showed that was not returned? 

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 28, 2016, 12:28:44 PM
I still have a boner from talking to Laura last Saturday.

ITDN

what happened to the other people that you brought on with this show

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 01, 2019, 05:15:07 PM
What are the latest whinges based upon? I let my sub lapse, as his free content scratches my itch passably well.

I don't listen to his show, I was referring to a phone call where he is clearly heard telling another show host, to lie to his audience about the interview they conducted. Long story short he proved exactly who he was.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 01, 2019, 09:05:11 PM
Perhaps one question to Aquino might refer to Dietrichs' claim (since Dec 30, 2018) that he is the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" and that his mother told him as much, but he never believed it until Aquino told him so!  And the reason he waited so long to finally disclose this insane claim is that he has finally "broken free" from the people sent by Aquino to restrict him! 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IVQqaZc5C1Pd/

Thank you for the information, I had planned to bring these things up. I didn't know about this book however. That is something that will have to be mentioned.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on August 02, 2019, 04:18:08 AM
a phone call where he is clearly heard telling another show host, to lie to his audience

Let's hear it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on August 02, 2019, 01:52:51 AM
Whatever happened to Daniel? I don't recall seeing him around for quite some time. I know he quit the show and ran off to do his own- but do you still talk? Is he still upset over the love he showed that was not returned?

I don't know that would have to be a question you ask him personally. as far as talking to him goes I have not been in contact with him but he did send a message to me recently elsewhere.

I don't believe he is, speaking of which I talked about the history of the show and about him on the patreon episode. quite a few people are still talking about that episode I revealed a lot of things many things I haven't revealed here or on the air.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 04:23:59 AM
Let's hear it.

https://youtu.be/EOTLYlndwhI

It's somewhere in there .... he is talking to Gary on the phone and Gary recorded the conversation.... Unbenounced to John.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ITDN on August 02, 2019, 03:24:02 AM
what happened to the other people that you brought on with this show

If I would have to guess I would say maybe somewhere in obscurity.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on August 02, 2019, 04:28:38 AM
It's somewhere in there .... he is talking to Gary on the phone

I remember this show now. This is the one where I tuned out after twenty minutes because Gary is utterly excruciating, in every sense of the word. "Too much Gary," indeed. I'm largely unfamiliar with this reprobate, although I've heard the name Mad Martian bandied about for years. Now I know why. The dude is actually painful. Thanks for the link, it was mildly less loathsome than fingernails scratching across a toilet bowl.

QuoteI think he just called me an asshole!"
Shocking, I tell you, shocking.

So, is this all you got?
It doesn't really seem all that compelling.