• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 10, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
Speaking of Snakes in the Grass, Gravitysucks told me I shouldn't "blame" Pony or Boomer Ell for the safe space moderation, and that really the blame belongs to Liberace for taking down Bellgab.

Wow, blame Lee, really... It's Lees fault you got banned on a site he has no control over...

# LeeOwesUs

Sounds a lot like the "Art Bell owes you" meme all the Bell teabaggers were parroting, once upon a tiem. Covering up for Arts bad habits, in hopes of currying his favor. Fueling their strange star fucking dreams, forum style. How jealous they must have been to discover that honor went to (Redacted).

# StarFuckingForumStyle
# (Redacted) Winrar
# Everyone Else, Dry Ran & Blue Balls

# Reparations
# 2 Acres & CuckShack
# Art Bell Owes Them... At Least A Supernatural Reacharound

# TheLulz
# Nevar A Dull Moment
# PraiseLee

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
My friends know where to find me if they miss me.  :)

Yes I know where to find my "Real Friend"

Ellgab is the Bella-haven of Bellgab. And I like that aspect of it...

Postive karma points are Group Think. And that's no different than the cliques that formed in the past on Bellgab. Those gabcasters from time to time  got swelled heads and Lee would whack them down.

Playing in different sandboxes is fun.

Love ALL

We are all Falkies:
It may seem strange that any men should dare to ask a just God's assistance in wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces, but let us judge not, that we be not judged

Falkie is just another guy finding his way. All bread is taken from the mouths of others.

https://youtu.be/D0n8N98mpes

Quote from: Catsmile on October 10, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Wow, blame Lee, really... It's Lees fault you got banned on a site he has no control over...

# LeeOwesUs

Sounds a lot like the "Art Bell owes you" meme all the Bell teabaggers were parroting, once upon a tiem. Covering up for Arts bad habits, in hopes of currying his favor. Fueling their strange star fucking dreams, forum style. How jealous they must have been to discover that honor went to (Redacted).

# StarFuckingForumStyle
# (Redacted) Winrar
# Everyone Else, Dry Ran & Blue Balls

# Reparations
# 2 Acres & CuckShack
# Art Bell Owes Them... At Least A Supernatural Reacharound

# TheLulz
# Nevar A Dull Moment
# PraiseLee

those were the days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
dr
saying nigger faggot makes me laugh.

Great! Now I don’t have to say it and be accused of being antifeminist...faggot. :P

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2018, 06:18:01 PM
Great! Now I don’t have to say it and be accused of being antifeminist...faggot. :P

WHITE POWER!

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
who is to blame for the fact that GS should crawl into a dumpster and set it alight?

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
who is to blame for the fact that GS should crawl into a dumpster and set it alight?

he has been very whinny. sad.

Quote from: Catsmile on October 10, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

# LeeOwesUs

Sounds a lot like the "Art Bell owes you" meme all the Bell teabaggers were parroting, once upon a tiem. Covering up for Arts bad habits, in hopes of currying his favor. Fueling their strange star fucking dreams, forum style. How jealous they must have been to discover that honor went to (Redacted)

Makes sense, I figured everyone just assumed Ciardelo was Gravitysucks? There's no larping your way out of being that big a cuck.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 10, 2018, 07:31:18 PM
looks like the gang is back together.

We are the true holocaust survivors fam

nobody seems to care much for GS. hilarious. hahahaha

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 10, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
We are the true holocaust survivors fam

I was gassed 4 different times in the ellgulag!

Good to see the site back up. Wish someone had said that the site was only going to be down for a few months but, no, can't have that. ::)  I'm still pissed over it.   I'll be posting in both places so don't get me involved in any war with Ellgab.  Bart's done a good job and really the moderation over there isn't bad and my language hasn't changed. I don't particularly care for the karma shit though I play along.  Yeah a couple people were banned and I would not have done that but it is Bart's site. I actually gave him a piece of my mind for banning Jackstar and MD.  He could have banned me though but he didn't.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 10, 2018, 07:41:49 PM
Good to see the site back up. Wish someone had said that the site was only going to be down for a few months but, no, can't have that.  I'm still pissed over it.   I'll be posting in both places so don't get me involved in any war with Ellgab.  Bart's done a good job and really the moderation over there isn't bad and my language hasn't changed. I don't particularly care for the karma shit though I play along.  Yeah a couple people were banned and I would not have done that but it is Bart's site. I actually gave him a piece of my mind for banning Jackstar and MD.  He could have banned me though but he didn't.

you’re not cool here unless you’ve been banned from EllGab, i guess?